Days of Our Lives - Tues. Dec.29th, 2009

It's been along time, for me, too. (had 2 years in High school.)
Like rew said, it's nothing nasty or some kind of secret code.
rew said Something like -- But of course! Thank you! You are very kind/gentle.:)
I 'think' some of the spelling may have been off, and that's why you had trouble with the translation sites, Barb. :)

yeah...you got to consider the source... ME! LOL!

:back: here everyone lol, i feel like running up to melanie and shaking some sense into her. she still loves Nathan, Nathan still loves her but she goes away with Philip for one night after her break up and accepts a marriage proposal, PLEASE someone needs to talk some sense into this girl:) although i still love melanie,,,,,,,,

*Team Carly^

hate to say it but I got to disagree with you on this one sugar. :) She doesn't love Nathan. She loves what he stood for...a chance for a safe comfortable lifestyle with no big surprises.

She is following her heart right now...all any one should ever do, don't you think?

hate to say it but I got to disagree with you on this one sugar. :) She doesn't love Nathan. She loves what he stood for...a chance for a safe comfortable lifestyle with no big surprises.

She is following her heart right now...all any one should ever do, don't you think?

I know what you mean, but she still misses Nathan and if she really loved Philip she would go and not look back, Melanie loves Philip but on some level she wants to be with Nathan, she knows Philip is no good for her she is just struggling with the thought, she needs to stop the marriage business and really think about this.

I know what you mean, but she still misses Nathan and if she really loved Philip she would go and not look back, Melanie loves Philip but on some level she wants to be with Nathan, she knows Philip is no good for her she is just struggling with the thought, she needs to stop the marriage business and really think about this.

I don't think she thinks Philip is "no good" for her...she just knows that he is the wilder side of her. she has always dreamed of having that white picket fence kind of marriage that she thinks would happen with Nathan... but would she really be happy always trying to live up to his level of expectations. He didn't give her much of a chance did he, even though she was nothing but honest with him.

Philip doesn't do that. Their issue will be that she wants to continue being her own person and not just the trophy wife at home...which they eluded to in the discussion about her running to the hospital when they called her.

I know what your saying and your right, but i still think she needs to sit down and think about all this, she cant jump into things when she is torn between two different loves and lifestyles, the one she has always wanted or the one she can have and love.

Melanie is reminding me of the song Torn Between Two Lovers. (Boy I loved that song when it came out.) I am thinking that she is in love with both of them and while happy she is with Philip is sad about leaving Nathan.

Melanie is reminding me of the song Torn Between Two Lovers. (Boy I loved that song when it came out.) I am thinking that she is in love with both of them and while happy she is with Philip is sad about leaving Nathan.

Yep....Well if Stephanie has her way, she's going to do everything she can to put a permanent wedge between Nathan and Melanie.

I don't think she thinks Philip is "no good" for her...she just knows that he is the wilder side of her. she has always dreamed of having that white picket fence kind of marriage that she thinks would happen with Nathan... but would she really be happy always trying to live up to his level of expectations. He didn't give her much of a chance did he, even though she was nothing but honest with him.

Philip doesn't do that. Their issue will be that she wants to continue being her own person and not just the trophy wife at home...which they eluded to in the discussion about her running to the hospital when they called her.

Now I understand why Philip looked so confused when she got called back into work ha. He thought Nathan was behind it.

Philip is essentially that no holds barred side of her that will always be there, no matter how hard she tries to change. Nathan is her good and studious side, as Philip alluded. She's rushing into things not being really sure exactly what or who she wants. She loves Philip but also cares for Nathan.

If Nathan really wanted her, he wouldn't have given up so easily. Philip doesn't believe in wasting time, and maybe he's afraid to lose her. Hence, the rushed engagement and now idea of eloping. I really don't like the way this is being written. I don't want Philip or Melanie getting hurt again.

Yep....Well if Stephanie has her way, she's going to do everything she can to put a permanent wedge between Nathan and Melanie.

I see this happening too. The writers are going to play a merry-go-round game with all of them. Stephanie will be coming back into the fold.

Yeah probably, but I wish that they would do something about this character. I think she is a whiney little snot of a girl. She is an embarrasment to her good name. Mel acts more like the strong "won't back down" kind of person that would be the product of Patch and Kayla!

Yeah probably, but I wish that they would do something about this character. I think she is a whiney little snot of a girl. She is an embarrasment to her good name. Mel acts more like the strong "won't back down" kind of person that would be the product of Patch and Kayla!

Yes sadly I haven't been able to get into Stephanie's character, although I enjoy her with Nathan surprisingly. She does come across as snooty, and I've been trying to figure out if that's what the writers intended? It's poor character development.

Back