DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Tues., Dec. 31, 2013

@Heather4Cu: Re Abby's skirt, if you're talking about that blue-green one with the kick-pleats, I have to agree. I reckon Wardrobe had to bribe her to wear it.

Speaking of skirts, do they still make those white ones with the small pleats. They were beautiful, in my opinion.

Since when did Sami work at the Brady Pub for years???? Do these writers think fans forget everything?

I had to laugh when she said her Grandparents had the pub for 20 years...Um I've been watching Days for nearly 40 years and they've always had the pub! Sami needs to rethink her math along with the fact she never worked there!

Yep, KathLu is right.........and Sami never worked there. Not even when she was out looking for a job, or when Gramma first came down with Alzheimer's. Gabi did, Nick did, Kayla did, I think even Father Eric helped out a bit. Arianna did, too.

I had to laugh when she said her Grandparents had the pub for 20 years...Um I've been watching Days for nearly 40 years and they've always had the pub! Sami needs to rethink her math along with the fact she never worked there!

I believe the pub opened in the early 90s. I started watching in 1989 and the fish market was still there, in hindsight a rather interesting business for a soap.

@Heather4CU:
Was there always a door to the right of the kitchen in Will and Sonny's apartment? I had never noticed that before until Kate came out of it with the sash.

I noticed that, too, and mentioned it somewhere. It's a (or was) a two bedroom apartment, maybe they all share a bath there? Not to mention, as has been pointed out, Will and Sonny's room now has an exit to the outside. I would have thought maybe a fire escape??, but when people come and go it looks like a ground floor apartment to me. Can't figure out why Will would have Arianna's car seat in his room either, lol!

I believe the pub opened in the early 90s. I started watching in 1989 and the fish market was still there, in hindsight a rather interesting business for a soap.

Oh that's right it was a fish market first, I forgot about that...thanks for reminding me!

Back