Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 9, 2016

I'm a day behind this week as I'm traveling. Thanks for the song video Poirot.

I too enjoyed the Belle/Shawn scenes. They just ooze chemistry as well. Much better than Belle and Philip.

I was completely lost with Fynn and Shawn's friendship and I was scared for Claire in her scenes with Fynn. I thought he was going to hit on her.

Today was also the first episode where Fynn truly came across as Daniel Lite. With all the sudden friendships and sharing scenes with multiple characters, it seemed just like Daniel. The robbery thing was really random too.

So Eve is still in NY? What is she doing there without Claire?

I've actually thought all along that it would come out that Deimos was responsible for Bo's kidnapping and the car accident. I hope that becomes reality.

Kate, please leave Salem.

Enough with the Daniel talk and shrine!!!!!

Thanks for the write-up.

I actually want Kate to stay in town. She should be in a love triangle between Eduardo and Deimos. That can possibly segway into an interesting storyline, certainly more than the crap we've been subjected to for years on end. A thug and an ex-assassin/spy/agent, or whatever the hell he is.

Theresa & Brady had cute moments but I really don't like them as a couple. Also could care less about any of the other stuff on this episode. It led to nowhere! How is this Sweeps!?

Back