Days of Our Lives - Tues., Jan. 24, 2017

Thanks for the summary. Yup, teens and their parents were boring filler, even if it was good to see Belle back. Chad and Gabi was also filler. Yawn.

I agree that Deimos is a danger and Nicole should run away as fast as she can from him. But Chloe is wrong to be judging and making these decisions. Four years ago, she did the same thing with Parker over her sick obsession with Daniel. This is out of character for her, and it's just not entertaining to see Nicole suffer more. That said, the acting was great and I'm glad the reveal was done, but it should've been done after this whole police fiasco, in my opinion.

Back in the day, they SORASed and DeSORASed Carrie as well. They recast her in the early 90s so she could have an adult relationship with Austin and quickly realized the recast wasn't working. So they brought back Christie Clark (Carrie) who was probably a couple years younger than the recast. Initially she did look a little young with Patrick Muldoon (Austin) but their electric chemistry quickly rectified that.

I think many fans were hoping the show would do a similar thing with Lauren Boles (ex-Ciara) but I'm afraid she's still much younger than Ciara is now.

Christie Clark (Carrie) and Tracy Middendorf (former Carrie) are only 3 years apart. Christie just turned 43, while Tracy just turned 46. I had read the main reason for recasting with Tracy Middendorf was due to Christie Clark wanting to finish school without acting.

Lauren Boles (little Ciara) was born in 2003, while Vivian Jovanni (Ciara) was born in 1995. Since Lauren is now only 13, I think it would be too hard to bring her back as Ciara now, since they did such a big age jump with Vivian Jovanni.

Back