Days of Our Lives - Tues., Jan. 28, 2014

I don't know how you women come up with all these ideas! Whatever happened to romance? :wink:

Good point. So many have posted here how much they want love and romance on
the show, but like the lust and sex Abby and EJ are doing.

I wonder how many would like it if Abby had done it
with Brady instead :)

Thank you, Poirot. I got to see the last part of the show today.

I'm sooooo happy that Father Eric is going on the retreat.

Go Daniel!!!!

Nick is just as creepy if not creepier than before. He definitely scares me.

EJ and Abby are disgusting. :sick: She's acting like a lot of the young girls who we read about in the news who got caught up with rich politicians. She seems drawn by EJ's power, money, the "wrongness" of the relationship, and the danger of getting caught. She knows it is wrong, but acts like she wants him to choose her by having sex every chance she can. EJ is just a horny older (than her) fellow who likes the attention and the "no strings attached" sex with a young girl.

Thank you. I know I'm old, but those scenes were way too much. Good grief, we have imaginations. I don't watch shows to get turned on.

Now that a poster mentioned it, I kind of like the idea of JJ actually seriously dating Bev. The two actually click and know each other very well. Theresa basically called Bev out having an crush on JJ which I can totally see that it's building more for friendship. Even though it seems one sided and JJ isn't interested.
I agree, I like them together

heck, I went there, did not see a word, lots of pictures, tho.

Good point. So many have posted here how much they want love and romance on
the show, but like the lust and sex Abby and EJ are doing.

I wonder how many would like it if Abby had done it
with Brady instead :)

I don't believe that would work....because EJ plays words games and punctuates them with his smile, etc....Brady doesn't do that...what you see is what you get with him.

Back