Days of Our Lives - Tues., July 18, 2017

Hello Billy Flynn (Chad DiMera), very nice to see YOU back again.

I hope they make Abby grovel and beg for Chad to take her back. I didn't think she could get any worse, but today takes the cake. Dario is a major con crime man and he will just drop his bad ways because she says pretty please? Goodness girl, get over yourself!

Here is a guy who was in business with his father, illegal, and Dad went to jail. He claims he is going to be deported, and there are people waiting to kill him there. Well,he really would have had to do something bad to have the bad guys want to kill you. But, she marries him without checking up on him even a tiny bit, and now, oooh, he should not be counterfeiting & stealing, should he?

A lot of people have been duped by the fake money, and suffered because of the thefts, but guess that is o.k.

I think, tho, little Abby is in for a rude awakening. Yes, she did not learn a thing with Ben, did she?

What surprised me in this story is that Dario supposedly is going to be deported, actually only because of "paperwork". His brother is a cop, former FBI, and doesn't even look into what he could possibly do to stave off these proceedings. Not even a phone call?

Seems to me FAMILY, especially one formerly working for the Feds, would be doing more than sitting around grinning at his lover/cop partner. But the story had Rafe actually ignoring the entire thing. Gee, too bad, bro......Adios!

Thanks for the summary. This was a decent episode. I'm glad about the victory that Adrienne/Justin/Jennifer scored over Anjelica. I do think this storyline is pretty good so far. Want to see more of it, and less of Chad and the very stupid Abigail. I'm liking Chad's scenes with Theo, though.

JJ & Lani was pointless filler.

I appreciate that Steve is on top of the Kayla debacle. I just wish he'd learn the truth sooner about Tripp.

Back