Days of Our Lives - Tues. July 20, 2010

Melanie eats lots of ice cream, and now chocolate, and yet she's light as a feather. I want to know her secret. It doesn't seem like she goes to the gym very often. Maybe it's all her workouts with Philip? I'll have what she's having.

Great write-up, Poirot! Thanks!

KathyLu, seriously? You have to ask? :)
(OMG, I am so self-censoring here. :zip:)

Thank you so much for the write-up. I wish they had Nathan apologize to Melanie for the way he treated her on the beach... since he actually found what she said she was looking for.

Only hope that the Bo / Hope storyline progresses. Loved it when she took off the gloves, opened the door and found Bo standing there. Then his comment about "What have you done to Hope" was priceless.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's show!!!

By the way girls, no fighting over Philip and the ice cream!!

People always seem to say, "he impregnated...." It seems to me that both he and she took part in the deed, not just him. Except in the case of rape, it takes two to tango.

People say "he impregnated," because it requires a male to fertilize the egg. I was speaking of Chad's actions, not Mia's, and why I consider it hypocritical of Chad to be so nasty about his mother's past, as if he were some pure, unspoiled paragon. The fact is that he, as a teenager, got a young girl pregnant with his child. I believe Mia was 15 when she conceived. So I'm sorry, but even if Chad is not guilty of statutory rape or rape, my point remains that Chad made a bad decision to have sex when he was clearly unprepared for the potential consequences. That does not absolve Mia for her bad choices, but we were not talking about Mia. I doubt Mia cares about Madeline's past.

By the way girls, no fighting over Philip and the ice cream!!

There was a time I would have fought for Philip, but no more. I do, however, call dibs on Brady.

Holding out for EJ?

(Sorry--just kidding--don't throw anything!)

As for ice cream, I recommend Ben & Jerry's oatmeal chocolate chip. Yum!

Melanie eats lots of ice cream, and now chocolate, and yet she's light as a feather. I want to know her secret. It doesn't seem like she goes to the gym very often. Maybe it's all her workouts with Philip? I'll have what she's having.

It does explain that the reason she is so hyper is because of all the sugar intake.

No Philip, No Brady, No Ice Cream.....I am holding out for Max to come back. :hot::drool:

@ sportzgirl...love love love you new siggy.

@kpatch... OK. Thanks. Now I'm wondering where she gets her um figure. Can't be Carly. And Daniel doesn't look like his metabolism runs on overdrive (something else, maybe...not the metabolism. Couldn't someone else be her mom? Like Vivian?

Chad

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt they say back there when it was told that Chad was the DA's son the he was adopted...or maybe I just dreamed that, but I thought when he was at the police station and he said that I am Chad Peterson Woods.....that it was told that the DA adopted him....Maybe Im mistaken. :confused:....On another note....Im really getting tired of the whole who's my baby daddy thing with Chloe......has this girl ever been faithful.....she just had to have Daniel.....and at the first sign of trouble she hops in the sheets with Philip.....seems like her love life is coming full circle....if she ends up with Philip she'll probably cheat on him with Brady!!!! Somebody should've warned Daniel "If they'll do it with ya....they'll do it on ya" and the whole Stephanie, Nathan, and Mel....thing is getting old too. I miss the good 'ol days with John and Marlana and Shawn and Belle.....at least when Mimi or Kristen was it the picture I didnt have to Fastforward through half the show.

Back