Days of Our Lives - Tues., July 24, 2018

LOL....hmmm, Take the DiMera jet, fly to Africa where Bill Horton is (he is a doctor), and have him do the testing or have it done there. But then, you are right, Gabi would stow away on board, and manage to switch away.

Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, July 24, 2018. Rafe & Hope continue to badger Ben, trying to get him to admit setting the fire. In comes Ted, who quickly puts a stop to it, he is Ben’s lawyer, has done his homework, gets the pair to admit they have no concrete evidence Ben started the fire, and in fact, no confirmation it was set deliberately by anyone.
This scene was truly remarkable for several reasons.
  • an attorney actually put the kibosh on high-and-mighty Hope's assault on the constitutional rights of an accused person;
  • Ted actually provided effective representation for a client (maybe Justin should follow him around to see how it's done);
  • A Salem professional actually charged for his services. (Black Patch, Justin, Jenny, Kayla, and Marlena probably get paid with Oreos and Kool-Aid.)

Did anyone notice Marcy Miller (Abby) was wearing a dress she was clearly sweating right through, she had pit stains. Such a beautiful and talented actress, and I couldn't take my eyes off her pit stains in that blue dress. Wardrobe failed her. And perhaps her deodorant too. No wonder Billy Flynn (Chad) was crying in that scene. :rotfl: I crack myself up!

**edited to add, I noticed the very last scene, the pit stains were gone! what? did wardrobe notice them AFTER the first half was filmed? lol. or different day, same dress? lol hmmm

Last edited:
Thanks for the summary!
It's a good thing I don't have high blood pressure - because every time Stephen is on air I have to restrain myself from throwing things at him - woudn't be a good thing for my TV! Honest;y, the idea they are giving him any kind of benefit of the doubt that he is more than a rapist it sooooooo BAD!!!!:angry::angry::angry: The way he manipulated Abby today was beyond awful. He raped her!!! And to have her see it any other way is just WRONG - I'm hating this storyline more and more each day!:sick::sick::eek::sad:
There was a time I looked forward to each Days episode - ahh...the good old days!
If Gabi and Chad get put back together, I will probably be done with Days - so little right now that I even like watching...

He raped her!!! And to have her see it any other way is just WRONG -
Sadly, I think it is not unusual for rape victims (in some situations) to see themselves as somehow partially at fault. Yes, I agree it is WRONG! but there seem to be some elements in society that want to encourage the victim to see him or her self as at fault.

Back