Days of Our Lives - Tues. June 25, 2013

She wants marlena to suffer. That her pride in her celibate son, the priest, could succumb to Kristen's charms v ery easily. In fact, she wants marlena to know that she can have ANY of the men in Marlena's life very easily And has done so. Hey, her mind doesn't operate like a normal person. Who knows, next, will be Roman. ???

Today's show, they showed a glimpse of Abigail's shoes, I thought how in the world is that girl suppose to walk around in a amusement park ( Whooppe Park ) ha
in those heels? and wearing a short summer dress on roller coaster rides, some of those roller coasters do go upside down?! ha
The state capitol must only be a stones throw from Salem? With Nicole getting to the Hotel in no time, and back to Salem Hospital in lickity split seconds. Can happen only in Salem.

I agree and hope that happens. Right now tho, I think Kristen only wants to "show" Marlena. Not anyone else.
I am picturing Sami....that is her twin brother, Eric! And of course, EJ will have to side with Sami against Kristen. She definitely would b ecome a pariah. However, what if she decides, that because of the possible memory thing, she won't show the video?

Was it just me or did Gabi seem a bit attitude-y when she came back from her walk with Nick. He was honest with her and asked if they could be friends and this didn't seem to sit well with her. And I'm loving Blake Berris (Nick) more each time he's on screen.

:rotfl:I called it, they thought Kristen was a hooker! They even brought a cop in on it! Pfft, that was funny. But god the outcome of this whole sickening incident is going to be interesting to see, now that Daniel is involved and he has his suspicions (yay, he used his DOCTOR brain). I want to see Kayla get involved too since that's her nephew in trouble. Let's get all the Doctor's involved mind you. Speaking of Doc's, Marlena was in major mama bear mode today. And then there's the video Kristen is editing to "show" Marlena. Again I for-see a cat fight between her and Kristen! Hey, Kristen's "been" with all the men in Marlena's family...oh god, WRONG on so many levels! :sick:

Yay for Nicole and her quick thinking on getting Eric to a hospital she knows is the best (Mayberry, that was hilarious). Hey, there's been some strange things happen at the Salem University Hospital in the past, lots of them. Oh and great job to Greg Vaughan (Eric) in all of his scenes in this whole mess, he's such a trooper.

Daniel and his fantasy...only in Salem would someone answer the door in a towel. Hey Daniel, if you ever need fantasy help, just ask John and Marlena, they know how to do it best. :D

In all of the younger characters scenes today, Will really is showing how good of a man he is. Nick can see it and said it to his face. I thought that was a very poignant moment for Nick and establishing a friendship with Will. He's right, Will is a good man, he has a family that cares (and can sometimes be wacky) but they all look out for one another and guide them in the best way possible. That's why I like Will and Marlena's relationship the most, there's a closeness there that's inseparable.

If you all can, go back and look at Kristen's stance when she throws the glass across the room. It looks like she almost lost her balance or something during the throw and had to steady herself. There's just something so weird and funny about it.

Thanks for the write up! And random note: I really enjoyed the Nick rambling about the baby gift thing. It felt like a little glimpse of the old Nick. I remember the old version of Nick rambled about facts that no one else cared about all the time. It showed his geekiness.

The writers really make Will and Sonny too cute to hate. I was smiling like a dork at the whole Will and Sonny trying to have alone time, but everyone kept interrupting it.

I thought it was kind of odd for Chad to visit Will and Sonny for advice. I know it's not unlike his character, but just felt out of place. The same with Abby and Jen.

I'm also cringing at what I think will happen with the Nicole-Kristen-Eric thing. I'm leaning toward Nicole being blame for it--like other people are suggesting-- by everyone, including probably Brady. I hope they don't do that. I'm tired of Nicole being abused by the writers.

edited to remove texting symbols...JS

I think the oddest thing about Daniel's fantasy was he was in the towel when he opened the door
to Jen. Wouldn't most people think about their loved one in a towel :confused:

I guess EJ didn't tell Kristen the staff had the night off (again) I laughed when Kristen
was yelling at Harold and asked "do you work here?"

Nice to see Roman and Marlena worrying about Eric. We might see them together
more because of Sami's problem.

you'd think.... (okay okay I know this is Salem) BUT you'd think a dart "shot" out of a gun into a person's neck would leave a mark...... a nice hole and a bruise....and Kristen had to give him the other half of the drugs and unless the Psych ward or her island retreat offered phlebotomy training that injection should have left a mark too.... she wasn't using an insulin syringe.... Perhaps the great and wonderful Daniel could LOOK at the body and see some "holes" in places the EMTs/Paramedics/Hospital Staff didn't use....

And I too wondered about going to an amusement park in that outfit...... amazing..... and I'm guessing we all know the ages of the writers given the name of the Amusement Park... and ONLY in Salem would the city council approve it and provide permits..... and no one would object......

On the other hand, I did not think "Stay away from Chad, he's bad news" was much of an advice. I mean, Jennifer listened, but barely spoke except to say this. Oh, and implying that Chad's mistakes were far worse than everything Abigail had ever done (hello, Austin debacle) or Jen herself had done (hello, Nicole's stalking), all the while maintaining her holier than thou attitude and her martyr look, you know, the one she's become so good at. I wanted Jen Jen to say, maybe, something along the lines of "follow your heart" or "take a step back, concentrate on your studies for a while, get a summer job, until you can figure out what you want". But I guess the lectures are all reserved for JJ, while Abigail gets a free pass and can pretty much do nothing but mope around, like her mother.

Lectures...JJ??? I have yet to see JJ suffer any consequences of his deeds. Oh, Jen is so proud because he went over to Daniel's and apologized. And she rebukes Daniel because apparently Daniel thinks JJ is lying about things. Has she asked him about school now? Has she asked about grades? Has she checked on him at all? Has she grounded him, asked why she is not seeing him doing homework? Has she given him even ONE chore to do around the house?
O.K. this is Salem. The houses are self cleaning, the gardens self weeding, the grass self mowing. Even the fall leaves rake themselves up all alone. the garbage takes itself out, and no one cooks.

Look at Kristen. She got back to Salem, showered, changed clothes, got a new hairdo and makeup, all before Eric even arrived at the hospital. And, speaking of Eric, Kristen just left him there to die, didn't she? I mean she knew there were terrible side effects, could see Eric in pain at one point, unconscious, with the shakes, etc. And she just took off. Callous beyond belief. Now all she cares about is perhaps he might remember. She has not even checked to see if he is o.k.

Well, you know, the capital is just around the corner from Salem U Hospital. I don't know why they needed an ambulance for Eric, they could have just wheeled him across the street. I guess he just needed a hotel room to get away from the rectory and think!

Lectures...JJ??? I have yet to see JJ suffer any consequences of his deeds.

You're right, Poirot. "Lecture" was not the right word. I should have said that Jennifer's lips are indeed moving when she's with JJ, but nothing she says means anything and she does not care one iota about her son. Then again, nothing she said to Abigail meant anything either, in my opinion. Jennifer has become useless, period.

Back