Days of Our Lives Tues., June 25, 2019

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Jack is having a rally or something in the square, gets all his followers chanting “Deveraux” as he walks away, and there is Jen, chanting DeverNO. LOL. He protests her being there, should be unbiased reporter, she is not there for that, he won the election, stop wasting taxpayer's money. He tries to dismiss her, but she realizes he has not heard that Rolf's diary was found, antidote created, Will is fine now, even disclosing Xander came up with it, claiming he stole it from Seth Burns' office. Jack doesn't care, happy with present life. She mentions his past life, also she is a constituent, & mother of his children, when is he dropping charges against JJ. He again indicates it all doesn't matter to him, he leaves.

Jen next talks with Kayla, who thinks Jack will eventually come around, is just scared. He has all this family, loved ones, etc. appearing, and with the way he was brought up, he doesn't know how to react, he is afraid. She talks more, Jen listens.

Justin storms into Eve's office, he is repping Ben Weston, she is railroading him. Eve does her usual rant about horrible Ben, how could Justin work for him,. Justin says everyone entitled to representation. She offers Justin the D.A. Job, he tells her not her field, mayor appoints. Jack arrives, she tells him Justin is new D.A., he is puzzled, she takes him on side, yaps about Ben getting to walk free, admits she framed him, Justin best atty. Etc. Jack caves, congratulates Justin, who says No, he won't take the job. And now he is going cross the street to get his client arraigned, unless there is an objection, which he will make public.

Eric almost starts the wedding ceremony, realizes no witness. Rex says Kayla will be there any second, and she does arrive, even has a bouquet for Sarah. O.K. They drag it all out, but with “looks” at each other, Eric joins Sarah & Rex in holy wedlock. Eric is not happy looking, as usual, but Sarah & Rex are now man and wife.

Xander sits talking to himself, actually to Kristen, who is not there, muttering away, Maggie comes in, questions him, he doesn't like her listening in to him talking to himself. Yak, yak, yak, excuses. He shows her the necklace, she says it's stunning, he says he is giving it to Sarah, she reminds him she is engaged, more talk with him disparaging himself as being not good enough for her daughter, she did not say that. Blah, blah, Sarah comes in. Xander gives her the box, she cannot accept it (doesn't open it) as...........Rex comes in.......she & Rex got married. People stunned, why not invited, etc. Excuses. Xander walks away, totally disheartened.

Kate caught by “Nicole” in her room, claims door was open. But Kate mentions Maggie seeing Kristen here in red dress, and look what I found. Nicole makes excuses, is snarky, a few faces (I was laughing) but Kate is not deterred. Nicole is hiding something. She leaves her daughter's funeral to come here & don a red like this? Nicole says people grieve in different ways. Kate mentions the burnt documents, Nicole seems to try and go after her, but Kate breaks away, what do you think you are doing? She leaves, and outside the door mutters she is up to something, Victor & I have to figure out what. Kristen takes off the Nicole mask, dons the red dress, feels wayyyy more comfortable. She picks up Ted's dead phone, he better be dead as well.

Eric is at the Pub, looking sad, tells Roman about the wedding. Roman wants to know why he & Kate were not called, yep, last minute, blah, blah. Roman is happy for Rex, knows Eric had feelings for Sarah, but is confident he will be back with Nicole eventually.

Kate comes into Kmansion looking for Victor, he is not there. Maggie not happy to see her, Kate learns of the marriage, a bit upset she did not know, but happy for them, hugs. Xander gets text from Kristen about Ted being dead. He leaves, Kate seems to leave right after

Eve runs into Jen in park, she goes on a rant about Jen wanting Jack to have the serum, she wants to kill him, blah, blah. Jen says that is Jack's decision. Eve notes Jack said so himself just now.

Jack shows up at hospital, sees Kayla, wants to talk to her about that serum.

Kate has followed Xander, He goes into “Nicole”s room. Kate listens as Xander says he did as you said, I killed Ted Laurent.

I was never a Jen/Jack fan so I don't care if they get back together but if he could just stop being annoying that would great.

Yay Rex and Sarah are married! :sarcasm: I was shocked she wasn't looking at Eric as she was saying her vows. I gotta agree with Roman. I would hope she wouldn't marry Rex if she didn't love him. Sometimes they do seem happy. But why did Rex let Eric start if he was waiting for Kayla?

Hopefully Kate will figure out what's going on. Wish she had noticed Nicole's neck. But it appears Kate could hear through the door.

I'm confused about what Eve wants with Jack. Does she think she's in love with him? Are they just plotting together? When Jack was insisting that he wanted to be with her, it seemed weird. They don't declare their love for one another, but he went out of his way to pretend that he was committed to her. Their relationship is so weird.

Thank you for the summary. I finally got yesterday's watched so am hoping to get to this one tonight. I haven't been as bothered by Eric in the past, as many have, but with the Sarah thing, it's getting to that point. I skip whenever they are together. I find it rather disgusting that he's struggling emotionally with his feelings for Sarah, while he's supposedly heartbroken over Nicole. Not something I want to watch.

I don't like Sami but I was disappointed she didn't manage to get Kristen's mask off in yesterday's episode. I hope Kate can somehow uncover the truth.

Finch, I'm guessing Sonny and Will are going to be too absorbed in their own doings to care about anything else.

Xander: He thinks that he has "fine taste in women?" If so why is he so taken with the awful Sarah? The X-man also now needs to be more careful when he talks to himself. After all, he's now in the K-mansion where the walls have ears.

Justin: It was good to hear him tell Jack that he's rather "gargle glass" than work for him. It was also interesting that he accused crooked Eve or violating Ben's civil rights. Who knew that the usually-bumbling Justin knew this much law? Has he been taking some attorney refresher courses at Salem University School of Law?

Eve: This legal ignoramus should have known better than to ask Justin to prosecute Ben. Since Justin is now acting as Ben's lawyer, he couldn't possibly now prosecute Ciara's true love. It would be a major conflict of interest that would get him in big trouble with the bar.

Rexy & Sarah: Nobody was shot at their wedding, nobody raised a ruckus, and nobody played a sex tape. By Salem standards, this makes their wedding ceremony a howling success.

Thanks, Poirot.

I think Sarah was more interested in Eric than Rex the way she kept looking at Eric during the
ceremony.

Why didn't Eve just tell Justin the truth why he should be DA... it's not because he's
a good lawyer.. he's the only lawyer in Salem.

I laughed when Xander and Maggie said at the same time "You did what" when they found
out Sarah and Rex were married.

Did Kate hear Xander say "I killed Ted Laurent"? I hope she'll hear Kristen's voice tomorrow.

2 days in a row of Sarah's love life but this show can only do 1 day memorial for a long term cast member like Caroline Brady

Jack has been a jerk since he returned but I also don't like how desperate Jennifer is. It reminds me of when Steve returned from the dead with amnesia after 16 years and Kayla was asking him to shop for houses together the next day. I wish Jennifer would just live her life and let Jack come groveling to her.

Are Carrie and Shawn still hanging out at the Pub?

Back