Days of Our Lives - Tues. Mar. 10, 2015

We saw four people bump into each other. Maggie and Aiden were both looking at their phones when they bumped into Eve and Nicole. Someone needs to put radar in phones to let people know to get out of the way... or maybe people just need to stop using their phones so much :) I wonder if anyone has gotten hurt by someone walking into them while looking down on their phone.

The bumping-intros, and the perfectly-timed-door-arrivals HAVE to stop, unless TIIC are willing to let "Days" become a spoof of a soap opera.

Re phone safety:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-walks-path-moving-freight-5306335

OMG, someone did get hurt from walking and texting.

I was wondering if someone might accidentally knock someone down
and they broke an arm or leg.

What bothered me in this episode was Daniel. Why is he bothering Jennifer about JJ and Paige? He has no business butting into their lives. He has no business pressuring Jennifer to tell him what is going on or what she knows, etc. He isn't JJ's father and even if he was dating Jennifer, I don't think he has a right to stick his nose in her son's business. Jennifer pretty much already told him to stay out of it before and he should. He just kept ranting on and on and I was like yelling at him through my TV to shut up and leave her alone! LOL

Back