Days of Our Lives - Tues. Mar. 17, 2015

Thanks for the summary, Poirot. A decent episode. The Stefano/Chad/Kate/Victor stuff was great. I just wish Stefano remained in town, and that we would've gotten even more scenes with this stuff. It can go in SO many directions!!!! Finally DOOL is investing in a good mystery using not only Chad, but the vets, and it revolves around a business storyline! What JasonD said about the flaws of the meeting/replacing Kate was true, I still think this storyline by far is the best on the show right now, and can't wait to see what comes next. My one gripe is that I wish that Rafe and John were more involved in what's going on here. Wasn't Rafe going on Victor's orders the other day and confronting Clyde? And like someone above said, John should've been helping Abe and Hope (who we barely see working; heck, we barely see Abe doing anything!). Not surprised the cops didn't catch Stefano.

The rest of the show is boring. Eve & the teens needs to end already. So, too, does this crap with Clint/Theresa/Brady/Melanie/Daniel. Sorry, I know some out there think the fetus storyline will be good, but I'm tired of Theresa & Melanie yelling at each other, and this storyline isn't believable or entertaining at all in my opinion. I'd rather see more of the vets than part-time people like Mandrake and Clint.

Actually DaysDe Rafe was working against Vic's orders...but I agree, he should have been on as well, if only the writers cared about him as much as we did.

(For those of you who use twitter - check out the "Where is Rafe" hashtag...#WhereIsRafe and #WeNeedMoreRafe...they are funny & on point...in my opinion!!)

I like to think that Rafe is taking Arianna to visit her mother because he's such a good big brother. :love:

After all, Will is much TOO busy to do that himself because we all know he's dealing with much MORE important stuff. Like blackmailing and terrorizing a totally blameless woman because HE slept with her son. A totally rational course of action as I'm sure we can all agree.

Am I bitter towards Will? Why no of course not. Why do you ask?

It makes perfect sense Victor deceived Kate. Victor had warned her numerous times to stay away from Clyde. If you think about it, the fact that Kate is Clyde's girlfriend means she is in Stefano/Victor's way of exacting revenge on Clyde. If Kate has no power, she is neutralized, it's also a good way to keep her out of harm's way too in a sense.

Maybe she'll start to work with Lucas or Victor will feel bad for having to double crossed her and offer her a job back at Titan. If you think about it in the boardroom Kate basically tied her own noose when she mentioned Victor's name. Stefano knew that from the beginning. So coy Victor would offer Kate a job in my opinion so there is no suspicions Stefano/Victor are a team for now.

...Meanwhile, those Eve/Paige/JJ scenes are super boring. LOL So are Theresa's tirades against Melanie. Green is not a becoming color for her, and yes, our Jeannie T. is green with envy that Melanie has Brady now.

I don't understand what any woman in or out of Salem sees in Brady. Sure, when he came back to town 4 or so years ago, he was quite the catch. Handsome as ever, recovering from his relapse, best friends with Nicole (which irked EJ :rotfl:), all around nice guy/son/big brother. Now a few years later, not even his rugged good looks can make up for the hot mess he's become. Forget his relapse back into drugs and alcohol, or the awful way he treated his father, the fact that he's merrily skipped from one woman to the next should be a huge "BEWARE" sign.

The way Eve kept looking at Cole, I wonder if he's going to be next on her list.

It kind of looked like it. I like them together; another Golden Couple... And, it would reinforce Eve's bird-dog image.

Brady was tossing his head around during Daniel/Mel's hospital examination. I thought for sure they would notice the neck puncture. If EMS, or hospital staff put in an IV, we can probably forget about any related evidence. By the way, it's time for the show to invest in an actual dart gun (though a blow gun would be much cheaper.)

edited to write-out text-speak phrase....JS

I am thinking that when she brings this baby to Salem, blood tests are going to be required. And Theresa's sample will be passed off as Kristen's........, and right now, Brady's is being used to confirm he is the father. Thus later, they know for sure his will match with the "sample" from Kristen.

Back