Days of Our Lives - Tues., Mar. 24, 2015

Aiden keeps telling Hope he loves her but she doesn't say it back. Why? It's getting annoying.
She has already told Jennifer she still loves Bo and she did tell Jennifer she was in love with Aiden. So maybe she does still love Bo and is still in love with Bo and doesn't love Aiden as much as she is showing him.
If she is in love with Aiden then why won't she tell Aiden she loves him.
I don't know. Something doesn't feel right about it.

Will someone please explain to me why Serena's tray of muffins had more air time and mentions today than Rafe has had all month?!? :angry:

New guy: OK I'm interested. He looks nothing like Damon! Also, note that Daniel said he looked familiar. Maybe he has seen a photo of him somewhere?

I'm lost about the blood thing and I kind of don't care. Also didn't care for Jeannie's "work" outfit.

I think Eric is slowly moving back over to Team Nicole. :love: Interesting that she seems to have 3 guys interested in her at the moment.

And speaking of Team Nicole, how about that last line she said to Daniel about knowing how to treat a woman? Let's hope it's not a red herring.

Nice to see Caroline since we can't see the big Brady pub set.

I am missing that always-open employee pass-through in the pub bar top. Not missing those Dimera living room drapes, though!

Wow! Does New Guy ever have a terrific line of BS! Nicole has more than met her match. I am in awe!

New guy: OK I'm interested. He looks nothing like Damon! Also, note that Daniel said he looked familiar. Maybe he has seen a photo of him somewhere?

And speaking of Team Nicole, how about that last line she said to Daniel about knowing how to treat a woman? Let's hope it's not a red herring.

I think that Daniel saying the guy looked familiar was an in joke referring to the fact that the same actor played a different character.

It was obvious to me that New Guy has no real interest in Nicole, and if Nicole was written properly she'd be aware of it and curious about what he's really up to. However, Nicole's people reading skills and awesome instincts have been dumbed down because these writers think the only value she has is her ability to get a man in bed, so I'm sure she will be chasing him and Daniel at the same time.

I thought the same thing about Daniel's "he looked familiar" line as HM. However, previously, I did not think Daniel ever saw Damon, but....maybe he did. Since Daniel may have seen him when visiting Maggie, or bringing Parker over, picking him up, etc.

Back