Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 19, 2015

Oh, you got that right, Katie. Maybe they retrieved that packet thrown in the Salem lake/river and sit with Rory & Cole, in clouds of smoke???

If the story of Serena, Xander, the stupid elephants & diamonds was a piece of elastic, it would be so stretched out of shape, as to be useless for anything. Which is exactly what that story has been, still is, and will always be. Stretched out so much, it is totally Useless.

I got the impression that it was Sonny's phone that Paul was calling and Will answered it. I hope I am right, because if Sonny sees the last call coming in after he'd already spoken with Paul before Will got home, he'll question it. And Will didn't mention it when Sonny came back into room.

I thought today's episode was ok. Definitely not as boring as recent shows have been. Hopefully when Sonny talks to Paul about what happened with Will he will figure out that Will lied to him about it. Sonny needs to drop-kick that abominable excuse for a husband right out of his life. Will finds it so easy to lie to Sonny. He really is Sami 2.0 and I think most of us got sick of the first version so why would we enjoy the upgrade, er, downgrade. I really hate this character right now. And the way he was talking down about John was disgusting. Marlena would be appalled by his behavior. I LOVED Paul punching Will and think he totally was asking for it.

While I hate that Nicole is stuck in storyline hell at least it seems to be getting mildly interesting now that she's starting to put some pieces together about Serena.

I think if you don't pay attention to spoilers it was probably a pretty good shocker at the end there with Paige coming out of the bedroom after JJ and Eve had their argument. Of course as a spoiler junkie, I was waiting for that scene. LOL. Tomorrow should be a good confrontation. JJ was certainly smug today but I thought Casey Moss did a really good job portraying that.

I got the impression that it was Sonny's phone that Paul was calling and Will answered it. I hope I am right, because if Sonny sees the last call coming in after he'd already spoken with Paul before Will got home, he'll question it. And Will didn't mention it when Sonny came back into room.

Oh, thanks. I went back to see the scenes I wanted to watch, and now I'm getting to that part.

JS, JJ said Roman twice today. I got confused when JJ and Eve
were yelling at each other. We should be glad their clothes stayed
on this time.

There were a lot of twos on today's show. Nicole kept saying
two elephants and I'm sure everyone enjoyed the two flashbacks
with Daniel today. LOL

Sparkster, I love your new avatar. I wonder how long it will take
before Sonny finds out the real reason Paul hit Will.

Wed show should be interesting when Paige talks to her mom.

So I guess the new rule is if Daniel can't be on, then Maggie has to be inserted into every storyline?!? And what pray tell was she doing at Club TBD with a grocery bag? Especially since she left with nothing from the Club.

The JJ/Eve/Paige stuff has gone on way too long now. They dominated the show last week and are dominating it again this week. Enough already. Let's hope Paige confronts both Eve and JJ tomorrow and that this doesn't drag out the entire week.

I'm over Serena too. But I have a feeling that storyline is dragging out until July sweeps. A shame Xander couldn't get better writing. I enjoy the actor.

That Will, he sure is quite the.... lad isn't he? :) After today I am quite at peace with the thought of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named not liking Will's article and erasing him from existence, as long as he stays away from Gabi and Arianna, of course. I mean seriously how much lower can Will go?

I know that getting knocked out and having a possible concussion is nothing to sneeze at but as I was listening to Sonny fret I kept thinking that Paul was just a pitcher. I'm not saying that doesn't require strength but at the same time it's not like Will was knocked-out by Muhammad Ali.

It looks like we're finally in the home stretch where the JJ/Eve/Paige thing is concerned at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

That arm can throw a ball 90mph!! I think he might pack quite a wallop!! Not complaining because he slugged stupid Will.

Sparkster, I love your new avatar. Sami Jr. totally deserved that punch from Paul. I really hope Sonny finds out soon what Will said to set Paul off. I want him to dump Will and move on.

I can't wait for the JJ/Eve/Paige reveal to be over. JJ was way too smug, and Eve is so annoying regarding JJ. I cannot wait for Paige to confront the both of them. this story has taken way too long to play out.

Oh, I agree Jen67. This JJ/Eve/Paige storyline should have been no more than 3 maybe 4 months long. It's now about 6-7 months long. Talk about dragging.

And then Serena...she arrived in December and this damn elephant story ain't over yet. :drunk:

Not much to add other than I thought Eve looked great today. Ok, her dress wasn't exactly 'hanging in the park' wear but it was flattering (might have been because it was black rather than the silver mylar and sequins she usually gets?) and her hair looked lovely. She actually looked younger than she normally does I thought.

I continue remembering that Sonny has more to lose than just Will and I'm sure that worries him...what will happen to that adorable little kidlet, Arianna if Sonny dumps Will? She was so enjoying her time with Paul, he even had her giggling. However, Sonny knows he has no legal rights to her and that would be a brutal loss to both Sonny and Arianna.

I agree.......and I know Sonny feels an even closer tie being that he delivered Arianna. But they could "share custody". Would Will really deny Sonny visitation, etc.?Would he really want Ari to go thru the kind of tugs of war he did between his parents?
I truly hate that Will is the one who screwed up a zillion times now, who continually lies and withholds information, and Sonny has no clue. Grrrr.

I agree.......and I know Sonny feels an even closer tie being that he delivered Arianna. But they could "share custody". Would Will really deny Sonny visitation, etc.?Would he really want Ari to go thru the kind of tugs of war he did between his parents?
When Sami and Rafe divorced, she didn't give a rip about Rafe having visitation with the kids, even though he adored them (and they adored him).

I was just about to post pretty much the same thing. Sami never hesitated to use Will to her advantage, first by lying about the father, then by accusing Lucas of hitting him, and so many other despicable things. So I think Will is capable of the same disgusting behavior, and he's proven that. I can't believe I was finally rid of Sami (sorry to those who liked her, I just never did), but now, we are stuck with her all over again through her oh, so wonderful son !:angry: Yeah, let's bring back the Titan conference room table, cause I missed that ! :sarcasm: And it's so the same thing, after all : Marlena fell in love with John, first thinking he was Roman because of Stefano, John took care of Sami, she didn't even grow up with Roman (that I remember), but yeah, John was a horrible man ! Just like Paul is horrible, cause we all know, Will is blameless in sleeping with him ! :beat:

I just thought that Will remembers the tugs of war his mother put him through, and might not want his daughter to have to go through the same thing. Where the heck is his dad, Lucas? Sami did put Will thru a lot of misery, and put Lucas thru a lot as well.
So, sure, Will does seem to only worry about himself. Like his mother, it is always "all about him".

However, Will is really playing with fire of late. Victor is definitely on Sonny's side, I think maybe Rafe would be as well. Gramma Kate is dating Clyde, who already has his eye on undermining Will, who has now dragged his other gramma Marlena (the one with whom he had a super close relationship) thru the mud, along with the man she loves, John Black.And I don't think Gramma Caroline will be too happy to learn of his lies and deceit to Victor's grandson.
Will won't comprehend how he is alienating others, and really.....shooting himself in the foot, over and over and over. Listen to Shakespeare, Will......."Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

Back