Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 8, 2018

I don't know how some of you remember so much detail from years past. I keep trying to think why does Kate hate Victor. I seem to remember her being fond of him at one time. I know he took everything from her at some point but I thought she was still okay with him at some time after that. Wasn't it after she set the house on fire and tried to kill him that he took everything away from her or is that why she tried to kill him? I used to enjoy them when it seemed like they were friends.

I think the actress who plays Kate is a beautiful woman, and I admit, I don't follow what is fashionable, but I do know one thing.....Kate's hairdo looks like a scarecrow! I did like the outfit she was wearing today though.

Victor threw Kate out after discovering her affair with Vince Moroni, a crime boss she was plotting with to kill Victor. After she tried herself with the poker..he took her charge cards, she was penniless.( She hit him when he sat in front of the fireplace, then set the house on fire, not knowing her drunk son Lucas was passed out inside.)

Also another thing I noticed. Leo's last name was revealed as "Stark". I wonder if there is any relation to "Willow Stark"? The prostitute who lied about being pregnant by Shawn.
Another one was Andrew Stark. He's the guy that Gabi hired to pretend she had a stalker so Chad would "protect" her, back when they were models for Countess W. He's the one who kidnapped Melanie and held her in the tunnels under Salem.

Did Hope really say something along the lines of "we'll finally have what we need to put away (insert name) DiMera"? Ever since Stefano the first came on, that was the mantra. They NEVER have what they need. Slimy DiMeras ALWAYS get off on technicality. Sheesh."
Salemites saying that they are going to "bring down" the DiMeras are as tiresome and unbelievable as Sami was when saying that EJ had changed.
It was good to finally see Abigail remember. Though that one knock to head with the urn killed him?
Those were my thoughts, but this is Salem where one blow can kill somebody or put them in a coma when needed, while others survive accidents, shootings, or illnesses that would finish off anyone in real life.
The Stark Issue: Considering how Ron Carlivati (current head writer) researches things, it's hard to believe this is coincidental (although names get recycled as often as DiMera heirs apparent). However he's also getting sloppy, so who knows.
I'd forgotten or never knew that deranged Andrew of Salem tunnels fame was also a Stark. If he and Leo are related to Willow, this would make the Starks sort of a bargain basement version of the DiMeras -- they commit crimes, but unlike Stefano and his spawn, they don't get away with it.
Thanks Poirot. I hope to watch later tonight. I still want Andre or Tony alive. StefaNO just doesn't cut it as a Dimera.
Agree. Killing off characters who are entertaining in the small doses is a big mistake. The audience needs a little comic relief. For the same reason, Days should bring back Rory, Anne Milbauer, and T.

I'd forgotten or never knew that deranged Andrew of Salem tunnels fame was also a Stark. If he and Leo are related to Willow, this would make the Starks sort of a bargain basement version of the DiMeras -- they commit crimes, but unlike Stefano and his spawn, they don't get away with it.

The Jerry Springer, Trailer, version of the DiMeras that the "Starks" would portray, LOL!

Thanks for the summary. Really enjoyed this episode!!

I REALLY wish Stefan would no longer be on this show. Every time I see him I cringe! And the thought he is getting away with rape is just too much. I agree with the idea that the immunity is not valid because it was not Abby who made the deal. How would they get Gabby to testify to anything? Stupid!

Victor threw Kate out after discovering her affair with Vince Moroni, a crime boss she was plotting with to kill Victor. After she tried herself with the poker..he took her charge cards, she was penniless.( She hit him when he sat in front of the fireplace, then set the house on fire, not knowing her drunk son Lucas was passed out inside.)

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Poirot. Mostly I remembered the part about Lucas being passed out and Kate not knowing it.

Back