Days of Our Lives - Tues.Oct. 1, 2013

Didn't see today but might have to watch online just to hear EJ say this with his British accent. There was a very funny skit on SNL with Justin Timberlake, not long ago, along the lines of giving one's "junk in a box" to ladies, gift wrapped with a bow, but it would still be attached...had to be one of the best skits in recent years. :D But, I digress...I really want Rafe to start walking soon and hit EJ in HIS junk!

I'm "Wilde" Woman for a reason...devotee of Oscar Wilde...author of "The Picture of Dorian Gray." Imagine EJ and Sami's portrait being stored in a closet, and their youthful faces rotting away over the years, reflecting their lives of decadence and seflishness. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! :clap:

Wilde Woman, you have to find the show on the internet. EJ did say
"junk in the box". That was the line of the day for me. I listened to it twice.

It was funny Marlena told Victor to hire a 15 year old. Maybe he can hire Sarah,
Kristen's tech person.

Great stuff with Sami and Stefano. Nice to see Harold today. He was working too :)

Jordan saved Rafe from Marge. I think Rafe is motivated to get out bed.

Sad to see Nicole packing her things and talking to Father Matt.

Great stuff with Justin and Adrienne :love: I had to use my tissue
when they were making up.

I liked when the light bulb went on for Sami and she realized Stefano was back in charge, and he grinned, held his glass up as in a toast, and said, "By George, she's got it."

I've always enjoyed watching Eric, but he sure is dense when it comes to what's bothering Nicole. I wonder if she is really going to quit and go to the tv job. That 24 hours Eric talked her into must have some significance.

I thought Adrienne's outfit was really pretty. Some of you fashion people may disagree but I love the bold colors.

I enjoyed all of Rafe's expressions about as much as anything today. Well, I enjoyed all of his performance. Jordan looked intrigued when Rafe said it was okay for Marge to blame him for what happened to her husband, if that would ease her pain.

Whoa crazy Marge..I am hoping she is on a one way ticket to join Joe. Then I would like to see Rafe get guardianship of Tim.

I doubt this would happen. Surely Marge and Joe had family out there somewhere. And there is no need for anymore kids on the show, I think. Not that I don't like kids, mind you, just that it would not bring anything, really. Except maybe another troubled teen in a few years. Been there, done that.

I enjoyed all of Rafe's expressions about as much as anything today. Well, I enjoyed all of his performance. Jordan looked intrigued when Rafe said it was okay for Marge to blame him for what happened to her husband, if that would ease her pain.
Isn't that just like Rafe to do something like that. One of the reasons why I love his character :)

And the fact that she wants to leave now because he was going to let her rot in jail, but didn't flinch once when she decided to move in considering he was partially responsible (along with her doting fiance), for her rape by Rafe 2 and her subsequent STD testing and ALL of the hideous things he's done to her family, just proves beyond doubt how incompetent this character has become. I get that some fans love her because she's "flawed" but this child is too damn dumb for words (sorry mods if my word choice is against the rules).

I agree OC, the best part with Sami and Stefano was
when she was yelling at him. He sat down and smiled.
Then she knew. She stopped and realized. Oops.

Back