Days of Our Lives - Tues.Oct. 22, 2013

Can someone tell me if there is a specific event that Nicole is referring to when she says things like " I crossed a line" and how she is so sorry for all she did? Was there actually something she did or is this just really exaggerated dialog writing?

I read it as she is referring to the stuff that happened with Daniel and Jen.

There was that momentary victor almost sending her to jail for stealing Titan files to incriminate Kristen bit but other than that.
The Vargas stuff was really none of Eric's business, shouldn't have happened at work - but everyone else in town is free to pursue that activity at work so I'll give her a pass.

I was thinking that perhaps Nicole was talking a bit about Vargas, because....if you all remember, she murmured Eric's name, causing Vargas to cease and desist. And when she talks of the horrible things, she COULD mean the affair with Daniel, or accusing Jennifer of causing the loss of her baby, her suicide attempt.......or even trying to get the goods on Kristen. Acting drunk so Marlena could grab the purse, telling Brady about Kristen's affair. Any number of things, perhaps, but definitely exaggerated dialogue.

I was thinking she was referring to the Vargas incidents, when they got hot and heavy in the office and again when she called him Eric while they were getting it on. And maybe some of the Dan/Jen stuff, but really it was over the top in trying to make it look like she had something to do with Eric's attack.

I don't think she would have felt guilty for Vargas.
The character of Nicole as I know her wouldn't see that as something to be sorry for.
She feels guilty for loving Eric because he is a priest and she knows she shouldn't feel that way and believes its not what he wants for her to feel that way about him. But she has carefully tried to avoid stepping over a line there.
I think it was the pre history stuff where she knew what she did was definitely wrong.

Poor Nicole :(

Poor us, the viewers, because there wasn't anything
happy at all on the show. :(

Interesting to me, that NBC waited until Monday to post
their preview and the scene was on today.

I hope Nicole can explain to Eric that it wasn't her
that did the deed.

It's Tues, I saw two eavesdroppers. One was Eric and the other one
was EJ. Did EJ hear Theresa's name? Will Theresa disappear? I hope so

Today's episode was painful to watch...the Nicole and Brady scenes and the Nicole and Eric scenes as well. I had originally hoped for a Nicole and Eric love story, but that is now shot for me.. even if they go that route it is ruined in so many ways.

These writers honestly don't know how to write characters and certainly don't know how to write stories that aren't plot driven. No wonder the ratings are what they are. :(

And you are so right, katmouse, there was nothing happy at all on this episode. Just makes me want to watch some more. :sarcasm:

Very depressing episode but great performances all around. I hope the truth about Kristen comes out soon.

Must EJ be involved in every storyline on the show? Next thing we know he'll be representing JJ in court too just so he can be involved with the story. Does he even know that Theresa is Sami's cousin?

Nice Spanx Kristen:)

Back