Days of Our Lives - Tues., Oct. 25, 2016

David and Valerie eventually broke up. He had a fling with Trish Clayton, which resulted in her getting pregnant with Scotty. David and Trish got married (briefly) for the sake of the baby. Valerie left town, but eventually came back.

Valerie then moved on to Abe. But for the life of me, I can't remember if Valerie and Julie had issues between them (by the time she left Salem).

On the other hand, who doesn't Julie have issues with? She could be your friend and confidant one day, then have a totally different opinion about you the next. She doesn't seem to have the capacity to look at both sides of a situation with an open mind or with any sort of empathy, eg - her treatment of Gabi and her unrealistic view of Nick Fallon. Julie is no saint and really comes across as condescending to anyone who isn't a Horton. That's just my take on Julie.

On the other hand, who doesn't Julie have issues with? She could be your friend and confidant one day, then have a totally different opinion about you the next. She doesn't seem to have the capacity to look at both sides of a situation with an open mind or with any sort of empathy, eg - her treatment of Gabi and her unrealistic view of Nick Fallon. Julie is no saint and really comes across as condescending to anyone who isn't a Horton. That's just my take on Julie.

Completely agree however in this case, Valerie was the one who had an issue not Julie. Perhaps something happened offscreen over the years.

True, there was a point in time when he wanted to go undercover at some religious tent rally, so Marcus Hunter fixed his eye, giving him a glass eye.

Later, he got into a brawl or something, the glass eye was shattered, making his eye socket unable to hold another glass eye, so ...back to the patch.
I just love that this person put the scene to "their" song.

Completely agree however in this case, Valerie was the one who had an issue not Julie. Perhaps something happened offscreen over the years.
I suspect that Valerie found out that her favourite restaurant, Doug's Place, is no longer open, because Julie wanted to take so many cruises.

I had to fast forward the Deimos and Nicole scenes. I simply can't take any more of Nicole humiliating herself over a man! Whether she intended to or not, I think Maggie gave Nicole some encouragement to try to make things work with Deimos. But I would not compare the Victor-Maggie relationship with Deimos-Nicole. Even though Victor has had his bad side, and says and does awful things to some people, it seems to me that he has always held Maggie in high esteem and he treated her personally with respect from the beginning. I can't imagine him yelling at her, calling her names, and accusing her.

Ugh, Daniel's freaking grave AGAIN.

I'd be good with Maggie/Nicole bonding, but it's hard to get on board when halfway through the discussion comparing brothers and Maggie's marriage to Victor you remember that Nicole was also married to Victor and yuck.

Deimos, far out. Every time I think he can't get more awful he does. I hope when it comes out this kid isn't his that everyone and their dog rubs his nose in it and kicks him while he's down. Nicole better not end up with the baby and the two of them playing happy families (pure speculation, I don't read spoilers any more).

Super shallow, but Valerie's actress is so pretty, she had a beautiful smile. Hospital needs more staff, and she's got history, so I'm good with this.

Old Cowgirl, the original Lady in Red thing was a fantasy sequence. Fantasies from Steve's point of view were always patchless.

Back