Days of Our Lives - Tues.Oct. 29, 2013

What is the point of having Elvis helping him self to other people's food? He did in Rafe's hospital room then again today.
Is it supposed to be cute or send some kind of message? I just find it really annoying.

It looks like a dominance play to me, like a pack animal stealing food from the weaker members. :confused:

Or maybe just a scavenger going for everyone else's crumbs, lol!

So Brady and Sami share the same non-functioning brain cells? At least Sami called to check on Theresa.

EJ isn't going to let Lucas take Allie out of the mansion because that is the first step to Sami leaving with Johnny and Sydney, and EJ losing control.

Why are Daniel and Jennifer on all the time? They are equally boring and annoying.

Thanks for the summary.

The show today was a much needed escape for me & I really liked it.

It seemed to be a day of not often seen interactions between characters. EJ & Lucas, Sami & Brady, Hope & Abigail, Eric & Father Matt, Maggie & Lucas.

Why did Hope have to call for Abigail & say "It's me!" as if Abigail hadn't seen her in years? That struck me as a funny line.

Kristen on the phone with Stefano showing some remorse for the Eric thing was a nice change & seemed sincere to me. I guess we'll see if it really was or not.

I expected for Eric to ask Father Matt about telling Nicole to stay away or off the subject of that night. With all of Eric's scenes centering around that it would seem that would've been the first thing he would mention or ask about.

I enjoyed Sami & Brady's scenes & conversation. Please tell me they aren't returning Lucas to the always angry Lucas. Just when I started liking him. I guess I'll hold out hope on that & see later.

May have gotten some of the things wrong or confused on the episode today tho, being in & out of it all day. All in all what I recall was enjoyable.

Was I only one who thought it was funny EJ was drinking Allie's OJ :)

I laughed when Brady and Sami talked about EJ being maid of honor.
All I could think of was EJ wearing a dress with his lipstick.

I don't think Abby is happy with either Cameron or Chad.

Interesting to see Nicole back in Salem crying on a bench.
Did she cry all the way home when she was driving?

Father Matt sort of knows what is bothering Eric
is because of Kristen. Eric still can't see that god is
trying to tell him something.

I got lost with Brady and Sami. They talked about
their significant other the same way.

I tuned out most of the show even though I was tuned in. The only good part was that EJ and Sami were hardly in any scenes together. I bet we'll see another ratings spike because of it.

Did I miss a scene where Nicole got Martha's HOME address??? I mean, really now! :rolleyes:

So, EJ is now both a criminal lawyer and family court lawyer? And a race car driver and a CEO of a major corporation? What's next? ISA Agent working undercover for Shane?

And I do find it interesting that both Brady and Lucas are so opposed to EJ. I wonder where this is going.

It would not be unusual for EJ to practice criminal law as well as family law, personal injuries, wills, divorces. Many lawyers have a general practice and handle all kinds of cases. Even though EJ doesn't really have a law firm I would expect him to be capable in many areas of the law.

@MandieBlanch: "She is such an hypocritical snot." :rotfl:

@TheWriter: "And... did EJ actually EAT ALLIE'S BREAKFAST ?" Yes, and Lucas' lunch...

@serramix: "Please tell me they aren't returning Lucas to the always angry Lucas" If he keeps up with the frowning, Botox is in his future..

@katmouse: "I don't think Abby is happy with either Cameron or Chad." Brady will be available, soon...

Back