Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 1,2009

only time will tell

Will chloe finally wake up? Will she choose Daniel over Lucas? Will she tell Lucas the truth that it was his mom that tried to kill her? Will nicoles secret come out? Will sami and rafe get back together? Will Mia find out the truth about her baby along with chad and will?

I think she will choose Daniel too. But, even though she will believe it was Kate who tried to kill her, she still won't have any way of knowing it or proving it, unless she was able to hear all the things Kate said while she was in the coma.

I think she will choose Daniel too. But, even though she will believe it was Kate who tried to kill her, she still won't have any way of knowing it or proving it, unless she was able to hear all the things Kate said while she was in the coma.

You would be surprised what people can hear when they are in a coma why do you think some doctors and nurses tell you to talk to a coma patients

I've always heard on tv that it is a real possibility. That's why it has bugged me that everybody had stood around in Chloe's room talking about all kinds of things that would not be helpful for her to hear. I hope she will remember it and let everybody know about it.

My Mom told us afterwards everything that went on including what we put on tv, what happened on Days, what funny tie our doctor had on each day (we always talked about them), who sent the cards we read to her, etc.

Melanie should go into some kind of undercover superhero business. First she saved Stephanie. Now she's attempting to save Chloe. The only reason I watched any of Daniel's scenes is because DJM's gal Melanie was in them. Did Daniel/Nathan/Melanie remind anyone else of the 3 stooges?

Daniel does not love Chloe. Love comes from shared experiences over time. They have had no experiences other than physical. Hate this story.

I hate what they are doing to Lucas. Ending Chloe's life this quickly is totally out of character for him. Where's Will been? He should be there for his dad.

At the end, when Sami told Rafe to "stay safe," I think she was saying "stay SAFE." (Sorry, Barb. I think it was a nod to Sami and Rafe fans.)

Arianna definitely did not seem like she was into Brady. Now that I've seen the scene, it really did seem abrupt having a new actress jump into the sack with Brady. As viewers, we need to warm up to HER before we can warm up to THEM.

I do not want Victor to be a drug kingpin.

redsquirrel - really interesting about your mom. First of all, I'm happy to hear she came out of the coma, but oh my... she was so clear on everything that happened. Thanks for sharing that information.

Kpatch, I agree with every single thing you just said! Hadn't thought about the Three Stooges, but Melanie, Daniel and Nathan did have an almost slap stick quality about them the past couple of days.

Back