Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 14, 2010

If you will all recall, Melanie wrote Nathan a letter on her wedding day to Philip that if there was any hope for them at all, she would NOT marry Philip so doesn't that speak multitudes that she loves Nathan and not Philip?!

Nathan got wickedly drunk the night before her wedding to Philip I think it was because he loves Mel.

I still contend that Nathan and Mel belong together and Philip belongs with Stephanie. Sorry but when the poop hits the fan I'm 100% sure Mel will dump Philip and Daniel may stick by Chloe but somebody in Salem has to have a backbone and this will show that Mel does and Daniel doesn't.

I agree that Carly probably changed the records and knows the truth but she wanted to make Chloe happy I think for some reason so she changed the records so she would be.

I was VERY happy until Brady was knocked on the head by Viv and now I worry about Brady. Viv is a total wack job as we all know and she is dangerous to those who stand in her way or cross her.

I do agree I can't stand Stephanie which is why I also would like to see her lose Nathan.

As for Philip not being a good guy, I don't think he IS a good guy. He is self-serving; petulant and definitely spoiled rotten. I don't like him. Sorry but I also believe once a cheater, always a cheater. Watch your back, Mel!
I'm sorry but even if Melanie and Nathan would have gotten together on her wedding day. I truly believe eventually Melanie would have realized what a mistake she made and ran right back to Philip. Melanie always goes back to Philip. she cant seem to stay away from him. she's been in love with Philip since the first time she laid eyes on him. I believe Melanie will always love Philip more than she will ever love Nathan.

I think Days is rather overdoing the "having feelings for two people thing". Whether they love one, there seems to be that other "having feelings for" elephant in every single place in Salem.

Melanie and Nathan oh-so-belong-together. Can't wait for it to happen.

Mind you, I have enjoyed her being with Philip, and have come to like the pairing of them more and more every time that I see them on my screen however, I think that Nathan and Melanie will the the couple standing in the end and I cannot wait!

Thanks for the write up. I cannot wait for Brady to give Vivian the whatfor. As long as he doesn't have angry relations with her and throw her down... :)

That prison cell is very small, very depressing. The cell doorway is tiny, too. The cement block walls, all 4 sides, except for the narrow door, and no window. At least not one I could see. The holding cells at Salem P.D. have way more room.

Guess that women's prison has a budget problem, too. :wink:

6 x 10 feet is a standard size cell in a California State Prison, and that includes a bunkbed, sink, toilet, small desk. Cement walls. Pretty limited and grim.

I totally hate Stephanie.

Me too! She's a snake.

this show on this day belongs to Brady & Viv!

I totally agree.

It was two faced, manipulative, connniving, self-serving, rotten, lying Stephanie that kept the letter from Nathan and lied to Mel about his response so she could have Nathan all to herself. She deserves to lose him for that reason alone.

I really can't stand Stephanie, that snake.

Thanks for the summary Poirot. I can't wait for Brady to teach Vivian a lesson. I'm so glad Gus has abandoned her. :)

That prison cell is very small, very depressing. The cell doorway is tiny, too. The cement block walls, all 4 sides, except for the narrow door, and no window. At least not one I could see. The holding cells at Salem P.D. have way more room.

6 x 10 feet is a standard size cell in a California State Prison, and that includes a bunkbed, sink, toilet, small desk. Cement walls. Pretty limited and grim.

I wouldn't expect much. It's supposed to be prison, not the Hilton.

Thanks so much for the preview! I'm really looking forward to the scenes with Brady and Vivian. I have found Brady boring in the past (since his return to Salem), but he has become a lot more interesting lately and I'm glad because I've always wanted to enjoy him.

In re that prison cell......I did not see a sink, toilet or desk. two cots, one on each side. There MIGHT be a little nightstand or something next to Tina's cot, cuz she got the tape for Hope, and reached down for it.
But guarantee you, if it if 4 or 5' x6" that is a lot. Reminded me more of a solitary confinement cell.....well.....you will all see for yourselves.

Silly Steff

Someone please tell Steff that the little innocent look with the fingers nipping at the mouth is overplayed. What a klutz-have you noticed she cannot keep a MAN!

I am not sure why they just do not write her out - matched with Nathan is noT doing either of them any good- acting wise. I bet Nathan would act much better if he had Mel , they are least act well together.

Maybe Nathan's constant complaining about his elbow is going to lead to some problem, wherein he is going to have a problem that will make him unable to perform surgery.

Praise be! The residents of Salem are safe to be hospitalized again!

And yes...we need more Philip on my screen.
LOL Slyn. I agree a million percent.

Philip is the only interesting character in that entire group and needs to be free from the lot of them. I'd love to see Nathan, Stephanie, Chloe, Daniel, Melanie and Carly all catch the same plane out of Salem (and maybe Ava can make the flight arrangement for it.)

Wow, that line about Ava's a little harsh, but I love it.

Thanks for the great summary, Barb. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the Brady/Vivian scenes!

Sounds like an interesting episode... however, the whole cell-mate drama sounds too over the top and predictable, but drunken Brady going off on Viv should be a hoot! Thank you again for doing what you do!

I've seen this eppy. The cell was tiny! Kristian's acting was great! Even though she only had a small space to work with!
Loved that Hope defended herself!
The sets at Days are getting pretty cheap!
You could tell the cell walls were made of cardboard! I don't think any prison cell in the real world would be made of cardboard!
It could be the lighting that's making the sets look so cheap.

Bo and Carly are getting boring! Bo's looking depressed whenever he's with Carly now. I hope he busts Hope out of prison soon! The show is becoming depressing! Most of the characters are looking depressed on the show. I think that's bringing the show down.
The show needs some happiness!

The Vivian and Brady scenes are great! They were hilarious!

Also we finally get a break from Sami!
It was refreshing to have an eppy without Sami in it!

Glad that Hope defended herself...was hoping that Ciara would still give Carly a hard time because I just don't like that character at all and any pain Carly gets is a-okay in my book because she was the one that decided to go ahead and have a relationship with a married man. I was wondering why they called out Hope's maiden name but I guess that is because everyone in prison knows the last name Brady (hope that is the reason and NOT because the writers had Bo and Hope divorce off screen).
And Alison Bo and Carly have always been Boring they have been Boring to me ever since Carly came and broke into Bo and HOPE's house

~Ana

Back