Days of Our Lives - Tues., Sept. 20, 2016

I am not sure about what is going on re: Nicole/Deimos. I think she is attracted to him, knows he is attracted to her...but she does not trust him, she just is not sure of his intentions. Is his attraction really for her, or for the woman he loved, whom Nicole resembles?

Does he really want his family reunited, standing together, or does he have some plan in mind to displace them all, get revenge or something?

That is why she won't move in, and why she doesn't want Chloe to move in either. She isn't trust Deimos who could be having an ulterior motive.

Nicole has a point. The tendency for all Salemites to talk/whisper about their secrets in public always makes it a sure thing they will be overheard and the secret will be outed to whoever they don't want to know it.

Brady's idea of duct tape over mouths is a really good one. Heck, even Philip & Chloe were whispering about theirs in the foyer as Deimos walked in.

Sami and Dario? They may both have issues with the older generation, but that's as far as the similarity goes. In addition, scruffy Dario can't hold a candle to Sami's nattily-attired smoochy-moochy, EJ, or the clean-cut Lucas. And would Sami be interested in somebody who works for his daddy as a bartender after relationships with wealthy EJ and businessman Lucas? Finally, they'd probably get into nasty arguments over who was worse, John or Eduardo.

Dario: My father was a deadbeat dad who killed people for a living. After abandoning us for many years, he showed up out of nowhere dragging his sordid past behind him. He's a bum. And I hate his goatee.

Sami: Oh yeah, that's nothing. You're doing OK, but John Black ruined my life!!!! Ruined it!!!!

Dario: How?

Sami: He was doing you-know-what with my mother on a tabletop and I saw it!!!!!!! It ruined my life!!!

Dario: Eww, gross, but that was a one-shot event. My rotten dad is a non-stop train wreck.

Sami: One-shot??? You idiot, it ruined my life!!!!!

Dario: OMG, you're such a drama queen. Get over yourself.

Sami: You doodyhead! I HATE you!

Eddie definitely said "Three of my kids and my granddaughter are here," because I then tweeted wondering how many more he's got stashed about the place.

I don't read so much into this. He does have 5 kids that we know of. 2 of them just happen to be deceased. It could also just be an ad-lib.

Hope still talks about Zack in the present tense. If you asked her, I think she'd say she has 3 kids and not 2.

Back