Days of Our Lives, Tues., Sept. 29, 2015

Okay I know this is Salem and everyone has a magic money tree, but today when Kayla said that no matter what Adrienne would have lots of options. Heck when I looked at having the blood test run I opted not to because of A: the cost of the test and B: if the test is positive then my insurance goes up because of it. I guess she got a great settlement in the divorce.

Justin overstepping his job's boundaries is really annoying too, but I do like seeing him on screen.

I am loving Eve's scenes. Jeannie T almost seems human.

I liked the Marlena and Eric scenes.

Loved the business Kate/Nicole/Jeannie scenes.

Nice Will scene. I'm guessing next time he's on, he'll blame Paul again. LOL

Abe is the mayor of the town and is shocked that someone recognises him. What a dope. LOL

I liked seeing Nicole and Kate actually dressed appropriately in business suits and not some strappy thing that made them look like they were going to a night club.

Did I miss something, why were they having a Basic Black meeting at the K mansion? Just because Theresa lives there? Brady doesn't have anything to do with it anymore does he?

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

HIPAA, does any medical professional in Salem know what that means? I was disgusted with Marlena discussing with Eric about Chad and his hypnotherapy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Will scene. I'm guessing next time he's on, he'll blame Paul again. LOL Abe is the mayor of the town and is shocked that someone recognises him. What a dope. LOL
Maybe the hack writer will join Abigail's "Chad Is Innocent Club" and start suggesting that the cops take a closer look at where Paul was during the killings. As for Abe, perhaps Salem's mayor is such a non-entity (Victor and Stefano really run things) that nobody knows his name. After all, nobody ever mentioned the name of the guy who was ousted to make room for Abe's grand and glorious return to City Hall
Did I miss something, why were they having a Basic Black meeting at the K mansion?
Over the years, it seemed that Basic Black was supposed to be a major corporation, so one would think that it has offices where Jeannie T., Nicole, and Ms. Blue Chunk can meet. That said, maybe it really was just a shoe-string operation that John ran while wearing his jammies and sitting up in bed.

Last edited:
About Will and Sonny, it's just that, I thought Sonny was more forgiving than this. I would think he'd at least call Will and tell him he misses him, even though he's still mad at him, or send him a postcard or letter.

And why hasn't Will made a small effort to make it up to Sonny, like send him flowers or gifts?

When Basic Black first began, they did have offices. In fact, they had a secret elevator in John's office, from which stepped Shane Donovan for a private meeting on ISA business. All those budget cuts is why everyone constantly meets in that overused square. We have to be thankful they have returned the docks, Marlena's living room, Hope's house. That is truly huge, even if just small portion.
Heck, Brady & Victor conduct all Titan business from home, as do the DiMeras.

The hospital is a joke, showing only that one floor area. Sure, like ER would be up on the 5th floor......lol And operating rooms are the size of a closet, with only one nurse helping a doc do major surgery.

However, after thinking about it, meeting at the Kmansion for Basic Black business was a lot better than the square.

Back