Days of Our Lives Tuesday 5/5/15

S

Sparkster

My apologies, I forgot about doing the summary and then had some issues with my 3-1/2 year old not taking a nap so a short summary for you all. If I forgot anything please feel free to add in the comments section. :)

Nicole continues telling Daniel off in the Square with Xander looking on. She basically tells him she refuses to be treated like trash by him anymore and does not wish to get back together with him. He is dumbfounded and cannot understand why she feels this way but he finally relents when she tells him to stay the hell away from her. He saunters off. She gives Xander a look as she returns to her office. While there she paces and talks to herself wondering if this was such a good idea. Will Xander take the bait or did she just ruin everything with the man she loves? Xander shows up telling her he saw her fight with Daniel. She doesn’t want to talk about it and hopes he can help her take her mind off things and asks him to go for a drink. He declines and leaves. She thinks her plan is all blown to hell and is about to text Daniel that she’s sorry about earlier but then Xander calls her saying he had a change of heart and wants to get that drink after all.

Daniel returns to his apartment ticked off about what happened with Nicole. He knocks a glass or something on the floor. Maggie shows up wondering what’s got his gruff up. He explains about Nicole. She of course assumes it’s all Nicole’s fault but he tells her this was on him this time. Maggie thinks this is a sign that they are not meant to be but Daniel insists he loves Nicole and she is the woman for him.

Clyde and Kate continue their conversation at Club TBD. They discuss Stefano being the one who bought Sonix. They both seem to assume he did this to get back at Kate or because he still has feelings for Kate. He questions her how she feels about Stefano but Kate thinks Stefano is trying to get back at her since she’s now with Clyde. They talk about Will writing the article about him as well. Kate leaves for a business meeting. Clyde says to himself that he was able to quiet Victor Kiriakis pretty easily he’ll do the same to Stefano DiMera.

Hope and Rafe meet at the Pub booth. They discuss Gabi and how upset she is re: Will and Sonny. Hope thinks she could use a lawyer and tells him to contact Aiden but tells him not to mention she said so. He wonders why. She tells him how she and Aiden being on opposite sides of the law has been tricky recently. Rafe assumes because of Clyde. They talk about Clyde and the Victor angle but can’t seem to put the pieces together. Rafe says Clyde is bad news and maybe Hope should take a step back since Clyde could be a loose cannon and he doesn’t want her getting hurt. She says she can handle it and there’s no way she’s backing down from this.

Earlier, Will went to visit Aiden to question him about Clyde. Aiden schools Will on the whole lawyer/client privilege and basically tells Will to get the hell out of his office.

Later, Hope and Aiden meet up at Club TBD to chat. They decide to make a pact to not discuss business and then kiss.

Rafe runs into Will while he’s on the phone with Zoe and overhears him mention Poplar Bluff. Will says he’s writing an article about Clyde. Rafe doesn’t think that’s a good idea and he needs to stay away from Clyde, think about his daughter. Will considers it.

Justin is back in Salem and stops by to visit Sonny. They discuss Sonny and Will’s marriage and Will’s infidelity. Justin says he made a stop in San Francisco to see Paul on his way home. Sonny isn’t too please to hear this. He thinks everyone around him is interfering in his marriage. Justin just wants him to really dig deep about what he really wants. They also discuss a little bit about Justin and Adrienne’s marital woes. Later, Sonny is alone with Arianna and he thinks about Paul. Will returns home and is happy to see both of them. He tells Sonny he is going to call Zoe and tell her he won’t do the article on Clyde because his family has to come first not his work. Sonny is happy to hear that and then takes off. A knock at the door a moment later….it’s Clyde.

Adrienne meets up with Lucas at the Salem Inn. He explains that he is temporarily living there since moving out of his mother’s condo and hasn’t found a permanent place of his own. Plus he wanted somewhere private for them to talk. He tells her that he doesn’t think they can be together and they should just be friends. He knows she’s married and perhaps wants to work things out with Justin. She is taken aback by all this thinking he wanted something else when he invited her to a hotel. They dance around the issue a bit but finally give in and start kissing. Soon enough we are in afterglow. Both are happy. They get dressed. Lucas tells her that he has a job offer that looks promising but doesn’t give any details as he doesn’t want to jinx it. He suggests taking their relationship public and wants to take her out to a nice dinner. They open the door and start kissing. There stands Justin.

What happened Sparx, did you fall asleep while watching it??

th

Those viewers who stayed awake were treated to another round of Salem cluelessness: 1) whining, babbling Will thinking that Aiden would discuss a client; 2) the guilt-free lovers engaging in another romp, unaware that Justin was on his way to Lucas's hotel; 3) meddling Justin sticking his hypocritical nose into Sonny's marriage; 4) Clyde underestimating the power of the mighty Phoenix; and 5) the writers once again having Nicole making poor choices (do they really think that viewers want to see a favorite character make one mistake after another??). Among the few high points were: 1) Aiden telling Will: "Get out of my office" (more people should talk this way to the faux writer); and 2) Clyde wondering if Kate was really over Stefano (apparently, he's figured out that in Salem no love affair or marriage is ever really over).

Rafe is concerned about Ari's well being again today! I definitely think they're heading for a custody dispute and it won't bode well for Will if he gets tangled up into dangerous dealings with Clyde.

Justin coming face to face with a post-coital Lucas and Adrienne is too good. I stated somewhere else that I foresee Adrienne gasping in shock and Lucas giving Justin his patented death stare LOL.

Nicole finally tells Daniel that she deserves better and it's all a ploy.

LOL....actually I thought today's episode was better than yesterday's. I completely forgot I was supposed to do the summary today until it was after 3:30 and I was like "why isn't the summary up yet?" and then I realized the moron who was supposed to do it forgot! :rotfl:

I just wish Nicole was actually saying those things to Daniel because that is how she really feels not because of this harebrained scheme she's got cooked up (<---see what I did there?:)) with Xander. I liked the scenes with Justin and Sonny too but Justin has to have an agenda here. He's pushing way too hard on the Paul issue. I think he's just irritated that Will cheated on Sonny and then Adrienne cheated on him with Will's father.

Forgot in the recap, Justin was in the Square on the phone with someone and he told them "I'm close by, be right there" or something like that and next he shows up at Lucas and Adrienne's hotel room. So I don't know if he has someone tailing Adrienne or what. Also, Maggie informed Daniel that Brady and Melanie and the gang were cleared by the Italian authorities and were officially in US airspace. It's funny how people can fly across the ocean in less than an episode or a week's worth of episodes depending on the plot.

There was a funny comment between Clyde and Kate about Stefano. He said something about Stefano being "out to get him" and Kate said something along the lines that if he was, Stefano would rather implant a microchip in his brain.

Okay, so I guess wind currents being what they are, explains how everyone got to Italy within the 37 minute episode last week, but actually flying home to Salem takes a bit longer. Wonder if their clothing will look rumpled????? So no movement on the baby front.

Daniel knocked something to the ground. Any chance when he gets around to cleaning it up he finds a diamond??? So we could get some movement on this painful story????

Not sure I'm going to say "looking forward to watching when I get home tonight".

I may be in the minority here but I don't think today's episode was really all that bad. Maybe it was just redeemed by the mention of my Gabi and the adorableness that is Arianna.

I've said this before but I like the fact that Hope still seems to care about/and asks about Gabi. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't but I just like the fact that she even though she loved Nick she has has accepted the fact that he was one seriously messed up guy who was capable of some bad stuff. Now if her big sister could just do the same all would be the right with the world.

And it definitely looks we're in for a custody dispute involving Arianna. *Sigh*

I found myself rolling my eyes at Will pestering Aidan to talk about Clyde. Did he really think the more annoying he got that would loosen Aidan's lips? Could it be possible that Will is just not I don't know what's the word... smart?

I loved the expression on Arianna's face when Will opened the door Clyde, unlike her daddy she knew right away that this is a guy who needs to be avoided. Proving once again who has the brains in that relationship. LOL

I, for one, did not see Will whining to Aiden and thinks Aiden was out of line for telling him to get out. All Aiden had to do was say I cannot discuss this with you. I, too, was glad to see Sonny call out his dad on his and his mom's infidelities because Justin was being judgmental about Will's cheating when he is or was doing the same.

And Sonny keeps saying he loves Will and yet when he left he kissed and hugged Ari but just walked on by Will. He should have given his husband a kiss or hug, who he claims he loves. Was glad that Rafe made Will see the danger with Clyde, but I feels Clyde is going to twist Will's arm for the article for his benefit.

Daniel is such a "bleep" in my opinion I'm glad Nicole told him off, he seems just as coy and arrogant like he was in 2008.

I hope Will gets offed by Clyde. I can't stand the way he is being written.

edited disguised cursing........Poirot

I, for one, did not see Will whining to Aiden and thinks Aiden was out of line for telling him to get out. All Aiden had to do was say I cannot discuss this with you.
It's true that Will parked his babbling and whining persona outside Aiden's door, but he crossed the line by being so persistent. He should have given up right after Aiden brought up attorney-client privilege. Instead, he foolishly brought up situations when it's waived. What he obtusely or willfully failed to recognize that no lawyer who wants to keep clients should discuss them with the press (especially a representative of a rag like Sonix). He should have immediately taken no for an answer and left before Aiden invited him to do so.

I, for one, did not see Will whining to Aiden and thinks Aiden was out of line for telling him to get out. All Aiden had to do was say I cannot discuss this with you.

From what I remember, Aiden told him about attorney-client privilege and Will persisted in badgering him about Clyde. He even had the gall to insinuate that Aiden and others in Salem were hiding information about Clyde from him. Aiden then rightfully so told Mr. Horton where to go.

Thanks for the summary Sparkster. It was another snoozefest today but I agree much better than yesterday. Especially the end.

Give me a break about Nicole suddenly being "the one" and the love of Daniel's life. Since when?!?

Arianna was adorable today. She definitely has bonded with the actor who plays Will. And kudos to him also for not skipping a beat when the baby suddenly hugs him or does something unscripted. Their interaction looked very natural. And him singing to her was cute too.

Rafe is concerned about Ari's well being again today! I definitely think they're heading for a custody dispute and it won't bode well for Will if he gets tangled up into dangerous dealings with Clyde.

I'm SO here for this! I would love to see a situation where Rafe gets temporary or permanent custody. I also think Gabi needing a lawyer was foreshadowing of a potential early release from prison. If that is the case, I want to see Rafe's loft set back and him and Gabi living together with the baby.

At the end, Justin definitely seemed like he was heading somewhere else and then did a double take when he saw who was kissing.

And since when does Kate own a condo??? To my knowledge, she always lived in a suite at the Salem Inn whenever she wasn't shacking up with her man of the month.

Sorry Clyde but I'm not buying that you not only took Victor down but also plan to take Stefano down. :rotfl:Head back to Poplar Bluff please.

Nicole will never be happy and content with Dan. He would ALWAYS be jumping on her for something and criticizing her every time she didn't march to his band. This poor woman would be walking on an endless path of egg shells rendering her a complete nervous wreck. I'm so disappointed in the direction the writers took Dr. Dan and I hope she soon realizes what a first class jerk he is. She deserves 100% better.

Arianna stole the show today. Her smile was priceless and the way she cuddled Will was adorable. Waving to the boom was added cuteness.

Thanks for the summary. Boring but better than yesterday's snoozefest of an episode. I LOVED Aiden telling Will to get out! He was nice enough by telling Will he couldn't say anything but I guess Will just didn't get the picture. I also hope he really does drop this Clyde thing---not in the mood for yet another custody storyline, especially since it is likely that Brady & Theresa will already have one.

Clyde thinking that he finished off Victor AND can take down Stefano had me :rotfl::rotfl:But Nicole's telling off Daniel being a ploy, and Daniel suddenly thinking she is the one had me :rolleyes::angry: I guess it IS possible that there can be a worse couple involving the LoveDoc than Jennifer & Daniel.

I don't care for Justin, but I'm kinda rooting for him here. I don't care for Adrienne & Lucas being together, and the entire hypocrisy of the situation is just awful for all parties involved.

Thanks Sparkster for the summary.

Today's show was slow, but I didn't doze this time.

I laughed when Kate said Stefano would put a microchip in Clyde's brain.
I've seen that talked about on several boards over the years about chips
and Stefano.

I'm glad Will decided not to go to Popular Bluff... but Clyde has come
a callin.. will Will change his mind?

Oh my.... Justin came a callin to Lucas's room and sees Adrienne
kissing another man...Will Justin hit Lucas?

So Nicole loves Daniel, but is today she decided to "shoot herself
in the foot" to find out more about Serena and Xander. They will
be meeting in private. I wonder where that is in Salem :)

We found out from Maggie that the everyone that went to Italy
is now in US airspace. I hope we'll see them tomorrow in Salem.

Give me a break about Nicole suddenly being "the one" and the love of Daniel's life. Since when?!?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. This storyline makes me want to vomit. I almost did when Daniel said, "Mom," and followed it up with that dreck about Nicole being "the one." As soon as she apologises, he'll have second thoughts. :rolleyes:

HOPE IS NOT WILL'S AUNT. It's almost like these writers don't want to keep their jobs or something? LAZY!!

Too much to hope the plane crashes and we never have to see or hear of Melanie, Brady, or Jeannie T again? Or that the plane gets diverted and quarantined for a decade? LOL

Will sounded smart for a second, but that was it. I'm not sure if Will's as stupid as the writers are lazy.

Kate was funny today, intentionally; while Clyde was funny, unintentionally.

I'd like Will to go to Poplar Bluff and get stabbed.

Lots of talking about Gabi, but wasn't EJ also Arianna's lawyer? And Rafe might have said, "Justin's a great lawyer and has helped Gabi, too, too bad he's not in town."

Back