Days of Our Lives, Tuesday, Dec. 2nd, 2008

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of our Lives

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Episode #10,966 Director – Herb Stein

Bo arrives at the Cheatin’Heart to see a hard working Max. After exchanging a few hellos, Bo gives Max the box that Trent left him, only Max wants no part of it. Bo says it is from his father, isn’t he curious. Nope, & Max reminds Bo that Shawn was his father, that bio doesn’t make a father, as Bo should know only too well. He goes on further to tell him that Victor would do anything in the world for Bo, whereas Trent was the opposite. Bo is sympathetic, tells him that for all the trauma of late, with his dad, sister, etc, to just remember he has a lot of family he can count on, and are always there for him. He says Hope wants him over for dinner, and will be calling him in a couple of days.

Stephanie is at the Pub, looking for Philip (man, Titan just doesn’t have an office any more, I guess), calls Marie to learn where Philip is. And now we see Phil arriving at Maggie’s to see Melanie. She thanks him for the job, thinking she starts tomorrow, but he informs her she starts today, as he pulls a USB drive out of his briefcase, telling her it contains lots of info and files about Titan, and she should get up to speed on them so she doesn’t embarrass herself in the future. Stephanie arrives, not believing he really hired Melanie. She gives him the green files (??) exchanges a bit of small talk, they both leave. In the park, he tells her he wasn’t going to hire Melanie, but later changed his mind, knowing she was having a hard time, so decided to give her a chance.
Meanwhile, Max has arrived to see Melanie. She fills him in on her new administrative assistant position, but knows she is just a glorified gofer. She says she will be taking lunch orders. Max came over to give her the box that Trent left for him. Ah, but Melanie doesn’t want it either, even tho curious as to what is inside. She refuses to take it, Max doesn’t want it, chit chat a bit, he leaves, with her telling him that if he wants to ever open it, she is willing to do it together.

Sami is glad Rafe is back, wonders where he went, he says he did some investigating. She wonders if it concerned her case, and tho he is a bit evasive at first, admits he was investigating EJ. This shocks & worries Sami, who says EJ is a DiMera, what more could he want to know. Rafe says he is undercover, so learned from a distance that EJ would do anything for his child. Sami talks of how EJ got a court order so she could not take her son from the house, but Rafe thinks perhaps it was so SHE could not leave. He mentions again that the killer could be caught and her going home, and THEN how would she explain her pregnancy. She still doesn’t know. She talks of Brunhilda, tho in a semi-nice way, and then says she just wants some peace, quiet, drink her tea and read her book. She grabs the book, Rafe notices the St. Anne medal drops to the floor, picks it up. Sami claims she has had it forever, but Rafe notices the engraving on the back listing the Church of the Holy Cross. Sami finally admits going there, that Hilda was sound asleep after taking that night time medicine, which wasn’t Sami’s doing. Rafe gives her what for about sneaking out, but she claims she misses her children, Christmas is coming, she is without her family, and just wanted to light a candle, pray, and hope God will help her find a way.
Now she talks of wanting Rafe to take her there again, how she met Sister Theresa who gave her the medal. Rafe has a fit that she was seen, but Sami tells of her fake name, and it was a NUN. She wheedles, Rafe caves and says o.k., he will take her there. Later, we see them arrive at church, greeted by a different nun who says Sister Theresa is indisposed at the moment. They will wait. Sami mentions the back alley that goes directly to the church (hmmm, wasn’t that church ACROSS the road in the distance when she first saw it out the window??), Rafe talks of how he used to visit there as a boy. He then goes into this tale of Sister Agnes saving him, the street punk who was in and out of street gangs, straightened him out, and got him on the right path. He loves his job, but not so much now. Sami realizes guarding her is stifling to him, promises to try and behave. He teases about her growing up, acting like a mature human being and following the rules, but Sami says no, it is not her style. Rafe tells her if Sister Agnes was still around, she would kick Sami’s butt 6 ways to Sunday.

Brady is still trying to convince Nicole to tell EJ about losing the baby, with her needing just a bit more time. She will tell him, she just couldn’t. She makes him promise to keep her secret, they hug as EJ walks in, commenting that Brady is there once again. Nicole claims they were just talking, he was asking about her, etc. EJ gets very concerned about the baby again, Nicole says she needs some rest. EJ asks Brady to leave, and he will, but first wanted to talk to EJ, talking of how he just discovered that his father and Stefano are half –brothers, and he just learned he has DiMera blood flowing thru his veins. EJ tells him to suck it up, lol, more chit chat, Brady leaves.

Bo is at the Pub, as Brady arrives, they are both glad to see each other, order coffee, and chat a bit. Bo asks if Brady has seen Chloe, yep, they had a nice long talk. How about Nicole, yep….her, too. Bo gives some unsolicited advice, telling Brady to be wary of Nicole, she has not changed much. Actually, she has EJ under her spell, so is even more dangerous. Brady says EJ doesn’t seem to be like Stefano, but Bo doesn’t think so. Says that tho EJ has shown a few signs of trying to lead a decent life, then fills him in on how EJ went against his family and returned John to his family after finding him in the lab. But, he is still an s.o.b. and has a lot of nasty deeds he hasn’t answered for yet. They talk of Nicole, Brady feels she is turning her life around, Bo hopes so for her sake, as hell hath no fury like a DiMera scorned.

EJ pesters Nicole about what happened at the clinic, then tells of going there and being unable to get any info since they are not married. He decides they should go together, she tries to put him off, to no avail. He leaves the room, she makes a call, saying she needs some info and fast. Later they are at the clinic, the doctor comes in, EJ tells him he wants to know what exactly happened with Nicole. The doc asks Nikki if it is o.k. She tells Dr. Baker it is o.k…..to tell him everything.

Barb

That probably is a dream.......I know she's not going to tell him. I felt so sorry for her last week when she was losing the baby. It was so sad. I'm still wondering if all of this really has one of Stephano's schemes written all over it somehow.

And that box that Trent left Max. Just open it already.

Ridiculous

I can't believe tptb are doing this. I want her to be found out so bad. She knows if Brady says anything, she & EJ can say he's just jealous and she didn't lose the baby, making Brady look like an idiot. I can't wait till EJ & Stefano find out what happened, if they ever do.

TPTB have ruined so many potentially good story lines, are getting rid of important characters and actors and even seem to be ignoring holidays. It's like they really want DOOL to fail miserably.

I think Stefano & EJ know darn well what happened to the baby, because I think it is a scheme of Stefano's and the baby is in a lab somewhere alive and doing well

I think Stefano & EJ know darn well what happened to the baby, because I think it is a scheme of Stefano's and the baby is in a lab somewhere alive and doing well

So do I! But, that is the normal Stefano way! I think they know we all think this already!!!!

I agree, just open the box already, Max...sheesh!

Does anyone else find it funny that the last time EJ saw Nicole's belly it was just a little bump and now suddenly she looks 6 months preggo...the next day! :rotfl:

I really hope Stefano had nothing to do with this whole thing with Nicole's baby. I understand this is Days and something he would do but don't you think that was an awfully big chance to take? I could understand if the due date was imminent but she was only halfway through her pregnancy. This is a stretch, even for Days. Of course, the fact that people on the boards are talking about this scenario I'm sure tptb are reading along and thinking, "What a great idea!" Dejavu

i love the sami and rafe scene

they had a nice scene today want more i am a sami/rafe fan

Nicole said herself she was only 20 weeks along, which is about right from July 4th. 5 months pregnant.

My SIL's sister gave birth at 6 months and the little girl was a little over a pound in weight and she is 7 y/o now. Even though she is small for her age, she is in perfect health. So, Rolf keeping the child in an NICU type setting wouldn't be impossible. Heck, he brought John back to life so why can't he keep the baby alive.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nichol was slipped some kind of drug (pitocin maybe) and it caused her premature labor/birth. Plausible.

Does anyone think Poirot should get out the SALT TRUCK for the spoilers that we have been seeing. They are so far out of character for some I would say that the "Terry" person may have started them.

Anyone else ??

Salt truck

YEP, Poirot is getting the salt truck out of moth balls for Terrie's spoilers resurfacing. Saw it on another thread.

If Stefano is really did steal Nicole's child for future reference...he better hurry. The show is only signed through 2010 - and the way they drag story lines out - well, we may never know what they did.

They talk of Nicole, Brady feels she is turning her life around, Bo hopes so for her sake, as hell hath no fury like a DiMera scorned.

Wonder if this a warning of things to come???

Stephanie, You're Fired!

Stephanie following Philip to Maggie's house where he was having a business meeting with Melanie made me nuts! Come on! If I were Philip, I'd fire Stephanie on the spot. Especially for her comment about his hiring someone who is not qualified. She is questioning the owner's judgment and insulting him all at the same time. She has really overstepped her bounds. Even Melanie has been acting more professional than Stephanie. Seems like Stephanie honed her stalking and clinging skills while with Max and now she's taking it to a whole new level. I wonder if "stalking" and "clinging" were attributes she noted on her resume.

Good summary, thanks Barb!

I totally agree that Stephanie's behavior with Philip was out of line today. She's only an intern who was just hired herself. What great credentials does she have? She should not be talking to her boss in such a disrespectful manner. And yes, it does seem she is now following Philip around the way she did with Max. I'm hoping Philip will not let her get away with this behavior. I will say they are a physically attractive pair, though.

And how does being a race car driver make you qualified to do whatever job it is Stephanie is doing at Titan....she wouldn't have gotten that job on her resume alone, and I think she and Philip talked about that if I'm not mistaken.....glass houses Stef, glass houses......

Rafe and Sami....

:smile: Oh, I am so glad to see Rafe and Sami getting closer. I am gonna love these two, so far they are turning into a terrific couple, they way the bicker and fuss all the time, acts like they have been together for years. lol I loved the look on his face when she hugged him, the smile he gave! OMG he is indeed very gorgeous and I love this s/l:smile:

Didn't the blackout happen around Labor Day not July 4th?

:idea: I'm wondering Has Steffe seen Nicole since he and EJ have returned from their trip??? Her using the pillow makes her very large and the reaction on his face may be a clue to if he did or did not take the baby from Nicole and then hid it with Rolf in the new wing of the mansion...... just wondering

Back