DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Tuesday, May 20th, 2008

~Mickey and Maggie. Pick a side. You can't help EJ and Sami to be together and then help Lucas. While I am all for Sami and EJ beign together. It is not fair to Lucas that they didn't even warn him. I don't care what their reasoning about why he's goign to the mansion. He has NO business being there. He is not related to one person in that house. I think John agreed to it to further make Sami choose between EJ and Lucas. (Hopefully she goes for EJ and it doesn't take until Johnny and Allie are 5).

Um...he's related to Allie. Also, Mickey and Maggie didn't help EJAMI be together technically. They just helped EJ get a job and stay in the country. That doesn't necessarily mean they want Sami to stay married to him. I'm just glad that we're getting to see more of them (Mickey and Maggie...I wish were seeing less of Sami, EJ, and Lucas).

[QUOTE=Poirot;59997.

@Bugadoo......your post is not discussing the summary, but other issues. Please try and stick to the thread subject. Thank you.

Sorry, I was just trying to respond to the EJ/Sami pairing and Lucas reentering the picture.

@lela........I am not sure if it or not. It seems so, however he has a mohawk haircut, and really did not get to see him up close.

@Bugadoo......your post is not discussing the summary, but other issues. Please try and stick to the thread subject. Thank you.

@CJ.........lol, was waiting for you to ask that. So far.......a 9.
Let me say this. Hot it is. Very passionate & sexy. Lustful for sure. (Daniel & Chelsea also were in lust....he had her down to her bra, before shoving her in the locker) Romantic, it is not! Especially in comparison to the Santo/Colleen scene of last summer. At least to me.

Thanks Barb - a (9) Wow!!!!! can't wait to see this scene .... best not let the kiddies be in the room when this is on!

Thanks Barb - a (9) Wow!!!!! can't wait to see this scene .... best not let the kiddies be in the room when this is on!

You definitely don't want the kids there!

It is smoking-up-the-tv-screen hot. It's not your Harlequin gentle and slow love-making. It's really passionate; you could cut the desire in that room with a butcher's knife. Plus there's lot of gratuitous shots of EJ's chest and back...Need I say more?

Thanks for the summary, Poirot!

21 week baby

There was a 21 week old survivor in Feb of 2007 that was in the news...check it out:
http://newsbusters.org/node/10954
ABC Recognizes Survival of 21-Week Baby 'May Change What People Think About Life'
By Brent Baker | February 20, 2007 - 22:36 ET

ABC's World News led Tuesday night with an unusual spin, one favorable to conservatives: the survival of a baby born in Florida last October just 21 weeks and six days after conception, the least time ever spent in the womb by an infant who has survived (AP article). Anchor Charles Gibson teased: “A tiny miracle that raises big questions in the debate over abortion." Setting up his top story, Gibson acknowledged the impact on the abortion debate: “The fact that she has survived and grown to more than four pounds, and is about to go home, is a miracle, yes, but a miracle that may have an effect on the debate over abortion. And it may change what people think about life.”

You definitely don't want the kids there!

It is smoking-up-the-tv-screen hot. It's not your Harlequin gentle and slow love-making. It's really passionate; you could cut the desire in that room with a butcher's knife. Plus there's lot of gratuitous shots of EJ's chest and back...Need I say more?

Thanks for the summary, Poirot!

Just saw the scene ... OMG OMG OMG - can they show that on Daytime Network???? I'm still flustered!

There was a 21 week old survivor in Feb of 2007 that was in the news...check it out:
http://newsbusters.org/node/10954
ABC Recognizes Survival of 21-Week Baby 'May Change What People Think About Life'
By Brent Baker | February 20, 2007 - 22:36 ET

ABC's World News led Tuesday night with an unusual spin, one favorable to conservatives: the survival of a baby born in Florida last October just 21 weeks and six days after conception, the least time ever spent in the womb by an infant who has survived (AP article). Anchor Charles Gibson teased: “A tiny miracle that raises big questions in the debate over abortion." Setting up his top story, Gibson acknowledged the impact on the abortion debate: “The fact that she has survived and grown to more than four pounds, and is about to go home, is a miracle, yes, but a miracle that may have an effect on the debate over abortion. And it may change what people think about life.”

Wonderful story! I had just brought it up because our friends had a baby at 22 and they would not treat her. I believe DJM had mention the same thing in another thread (about not treating) :back:

This is OT from the summary, but about Kayla's baby. They mentioned on Friday that Kayla was 26 weeks along. The story about the 21-week-old baby was a different one that Nick was telling Stephanie about.

:back:

Thanks for the write up and it sounds hot, but ITA, it doesn't sound passionate! I love Sami and EJ, but I love Lucas too and it's nice to have him back. Can't wait to see what they do with him in this s/l. I also love the choice for Mickey! He and Maggie actually look like a couple and he's believable as a lawyer.
I'm confused with the Theo s/l too. I can understand Abe stating that he can sense tension between himself and Lexie, but speech problems. I'm not an expert, maybe someone else can help....wouldn't they have known about a problem long before now?
I'm still enjoying the NuJohn. No, he isn't John, but he's funny! Marlena is believable since she's actually attempting to understand rather than change him all the time. I can't wait to see what happens with his personality. I'm just enjoying the humor at this point.
As for the good doc and Chelsea...I like her character and I like him...just not sure yet about them together. I suppose time will tell with that one.
I wish they would go somewhere with Max's intelligence! It would be nice to have someone with a very high IQ on the show for Nick to converse with and share ideas with. Just imagine what the two of them together could do!

This is OT from the summary, but about Kayla's baby. They mentioned on Friday that Kayla was 26 weeks along. The story about the 21-week-old baby was a different one that Nick was telling Stephanie about.

:back:

That was the one I was referring to....

Off topic here a bit...The 21 weeks thing. Isn't that a bunch of horse doo doo? I didn't think they would even treat a baby if it wasn't at least 24 weeks. I could be wrong...

I know it sounds crazy, but it did happen. It was somewhere in the States, but I don't remember where. It was at the same time that my sister in law had her baby early. Her baby was older, but also 10 oz. I remember because her baby died and this one lived. About treating they will treat any baby that is born alive if the parents want the baby treated. They just recommend not treating under 25 weeks.

Ok, where is John?

Haven't seen John on the screen for about a week. What gives? Second, I just heard that they have put the Stefano storyline on hold for awhile and it is ticking off the actor that plays that part to the hilt!!!!! (Joseph I think is his name)

I know it sounds crazy, but it did happen. It was somewhere in the States, but I don't remember where. It was at the same time that my sister in law had her baby early. Her baby was older, but also 10 oz. I remember because her baby died and this one lived. About treating they will treat any baby that is born alive if the parents want the baby treated. They just recommend not treating under 25 weeks.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. As I said, I had a friend who's baby was not treated (but I also don't know the situation).

I'm confused that Theo isn't talking. I remember a scene at the diner with all of them and he talked his head off. Must have been something recent. Hmmm...looks like EJ and Sami didn't really go "all the way" yet.

Yes they DID.....and tomorrow is round two!!!!!
I watched it and it is very, very, very HOT!!!!!

I really can't post what I want to say because it will get deleted and edited. But it was HOT!!!! I held my breath and I almost passed out,....mouth dropped.

IT IS GOOD, if you love EJAMI.....YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT....I leep watching over and over again!!!:hot:

Back