DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Tuesday, May 20th, 2008

I was wanting to know if Theo is portrayed by this little boy....

And I too am confused as to why Theo can not talk...I remember the diner scene. I remember another scene exactly 2 years ago today and Theo said "Ooh you two love each other." and "Can I have a baby brother?"

Attachments

• amyrhnuheadshottagged_0001.jpg
    amyrhnuheadshottagged_0001.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
@lilysky.........that does not seem like the same kid to me. However, Abe was obscuring him part of the time, and when he picked him up, the kid's head was down on Abe's shoulder, then Lexie led him away and his back was to the camera. It has been a while since we have seen Theo, and the boy whose picture you have there has probably grown some, too. I was just startled by the Mohawk. LOL

FYI, they sent out a casting call a few weeks ago for a "Jathan" though they kept Abe's name in it. I think they just recasted Theo and for some reason while other children get SORASed in the blink of an eye, he remains the same age (or gets younger).

Actually I just got some confirmation that the little boy who's picture I posted IS Theo in tomorrow's episode. His name is Amyrh and he was also in the December 26th 2007 episode as Theo. Originally Days didn't want him to have his mohawk but my guess is his mom didn't get called by them in so long that when his hair grew out a bit, she decided to take him to get a mohawk done and then Days called them and I'm guessing that since it wasn't a huge mohawk like last time, they didn't care too much and let him keep it. That pic I posted was just taken earlier this year in like February or March.

You are right about the name........but here is a pic.......

day_10830_16.jpg

And another from a movie he made called Flavor of Love....
normal_AmyrhFOL-00060.jpg

I can't wait to see EJ & Sami! WOO HOO!!!!! Sounds super STEAMY!

Me either! It was hot today - I reversed it a couple of times to see Sami finally give in to her attraction to him. I'll bet it's going to be good!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the show just before going to bed.The last thing I was was a preview for tomorrow with Steve telling Kayla that the baby is gone. I had dreams about babies dying all night. Boy was it amazing with EJ and Sami. It was as good as John and Gina. Just loved it. Heard them talking about the 21 weeker that was 10oz. The baby I heard about was in 92 so it was not the same one as they said 06. They are able to save them smaller and smaller now that is why the legal time to have an abortion is now almost the age where they can live if born.

Yikes, DJM!!! Gone, as in no more? Or just gone to another room?

I can only hope, you know how those previews are!

Okay, I just "peeked" at Wednesday's epi write-up. Thank you Poirot, I feel much better!

FYI, they sent out a casting call a few weeks ago for a "Jathan" though they kept Abe's name in it. I think they just recasted Theo and for some reason while other children get SORASed in the blink of an eye, he remains the same age (or gets younger).

I thought the same thing about Theo's age. I don't think he's even as old as he would be in real life. They did that same thing with Abby originally. Drove me crazy, when she and Jenn were found in Ireland Abby was younger than when they left 2 years before!

I'm still not buying the "Max is a genius" story. I just think it's dumb how now Nick is a doofus and Max has to fix all his errors. I had to laugh today when he asked Stephanie how her little brother is? Guess he didn't want to say "hey, how's my nephew". :) They aren't playing him too concerned about his sister either. I still don't like the Max/Stephanie pairing. It's just not right.

Sami and EJ were hot! I think they know they blew it making EJ so bad and they are trying to make up for it now. I wasn't that crazy about his character on AMC, but I like him as EJ.

I do feel sorry for Lucas, but he did it to himself. He would not talk to Sami, and she was more than devoted to him. She tried and tried to call him, see him, communicate w/him. He told her to move on, and she finally does, and then here he comes again. Come'on this is the same old story with them....I really like Sami and EJ together, they have a spark that Sami and Lucas just didn't . They seem more like brother and sister than husband and wife. I can't wait for tomorrows show!

You know I totally agree!!!

Yes, I am a Sami and EJ fan, but damn, Lucas was so whinny when Sami tried to contact him numerous times. And what gives him the right to decide to go to the Dimera Mansion? Sami is married still to EJ. Yes I know that Allie is suppose to be his daughter, but why wouldn't he call Sami and make arrangements to see his daughter than just showing up. I hated how he said, "I can't wait to see Sami's face", who wouldn't be confused by the way he treated her. UGH!!!! It makes me so mad that he expected her to keep being there for him as he pushed her away! Good for Sami!!!! Go Girl! Take care of yourself! :hot:

Even though I'm not a Sami and Lucas fan, I wouldn't wish the way Lucas walks in on anyone, but it is frustrating that he blew her off. And I know EJ didn't want it that way. Gosh, put yourself in Sami's shoes, how horrible that would be. I feel so bad for her! I'm dying to know how all this will turn out, I hope EJ doesn't get hurt. I do believe Sami is so into EJ, it is easy to see.

Someone mentioned Victor and Kate being together, I would LOVE to see that again, I agree, they were great! :clap: Sorry I can't remember who you were.

Anyway that is my 2 cents!

I have mentioned this in another thread. Lucas had no choice over the address to which he would be assigned. That was made very plain. The apartment was no longer being occupied by Sami........and Mickey is the one who assigned the living quarters address, not Lucas. He did not decide anything.

Can we just pay attention to what is being presented on screen, and not let our likes and dislikes color our judgements?

I have mentioned this in another thread. Lucas had no choice over the address to which he would be assigned. That was made very plain. The apartment was no longer being occupied by Sami........and Mickey is the one who assigned the living quarters address, not Lucas. He did not decide anything.

Can we just pay attention to what is being presented on screen, and not let our likes and dislikes color our judgements?

You're so right! Can we agree to disagree?

I thought the same thing about Theo's age. I don't think he's even as old as he would be in real life. They did that same thing with Abby originally. Drove me crazy, when she and Jenn were found in Ireland Abby was younger than when they left 2 years before!

Theo is pretty much around the same age as he would be. It seems that tons of people do not realize that Theo was born on May 29th 2003. The boy that portrays him now is nearly a year older but looks so much smaller.

Chelsea & Daniel

I love watching the scenes with Chelsea and Daniel. It's new, exciting, a forbidden love you long for. Can't wait to see more.

I hate EJ & Sami together. I'm rooting for Lucas & Sami.

Then my question has to be: What in the hell is wrong with Mickey?! He knew EJ and Sami were living at the Dimera mansion, even if Lucas didn't...why in the world wouldn't he have Lucas assigned to live with him and Maggie...or Kate...anywhere except the Dimera mansion???

I can only guess that since Lucas always talks so much of his daughter, Mickey felt Lucas should be where she is.

But in actuality...the writers figured it would make for more drama. ! LOL

Back