DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Tuesday, May 6th

@DJM......you are right, but Sami calls her aunt Hope.....so that present John will know who she means. When she describes the sub scenes, he then says, Princess Gina.

I just saw this one -it was really good, of course i like any of them with John - I was wondering if he was having a memory or if that was just me LOL it seemed he was remembering some of it and then some where just flashbacks. Usually I record the episodes and watch them later, now i am wishing i had recorded this one so i could go back and disect it and see if i can figure out what NuJohn was remembing and what was just Sami remembering hmmm I feel a curve ball coming just not sure what it will be !

I have a feeling that it was Rolf that took the disk. I hope John finds this disk in the next week or so and gets his memory back. I am also hoping that John gets ALL of his memories back, and thus creating a nu/old John. LOL

Somehow philip ends up with the disk - I think next week -- I am hoping the same thing.. ALL his memories ! That will be add a whole new dimension to the character !

Okay.
What is the significance of Sami and John talking about Princess Gina and John? Out of all John's crazy escapades in his life, why would they focus on John and Princess Gina/Hope. Just struck me as odd..there has to be a reason!
Any ideas?

Wonderful recap of John's history! I loved the old stuff...everyone looked so different! Especially Sami!

This is something I've wondered about since this entire immigrations/broke story started. EJ was not just some daddy's boy who depended on his father for every penny he had. EJ was a race car driver... he had his own life and money. Now I'm sure the lion's share of his money came from his father but he would not be penniless after his father cut him off. Plus, if we are to believe he is a lawyer and smart and untrusting as a DiMera whould be then yes... he would have hidden away and/or invested money that his father did not know about.

EJ got into trouble with the SEC and he had all his assets transferred to Stefano so that the SEC couldn't take them. So yes EJ did make his own money and he had a portfolio but because of his trouble with the SEC Stefano was holding it for him and when EJ turned on Stefano he denied EJ access to any of it! Plus he cancelled his trust fund!

Oh, I'm sure he had some stashed away for emergencies!! With all he had, it would be silly not to. And...he may have friends that held it for him. He always had quick access before when paying off his "men"...so I'm sure there's a lot stashed somewhere. He sure hasn't seemed to want for anything.

As far as I can remember, EJ came over and asked Stefano to give him back his trust fund, furniture, etc. and Stefano did.

And Sami talked to John about several different things, I figured it was to bring others up to speed. But mostly, it was to show that John had been brainswashed and lost his identity before.....and not only him, but Hope as well, all at Stefano's hands. And yet, John AND Hope both recovered and got their memories back.

The interesting thing was how Sami told him that Marlena fell in love with him, thinking he was Roman. And we all know how he reacted to seeing those name plates.

Good one KathyLu!! hee hee

You know...I find it kind of strange that he hasn't been pushing the cards on that...that is, if he really wants her that way. Strange...

Don't you know he is a changed man...for now?!?!?! LOL!

That is why I found the writing today so weird. EJ has been on the straight and narrow for months with no pushing of Sami on anything...then today out of the blue, he talks about how he will make Sami love him. What? Weird!
I think it will have to do with him getting Lucas out of prison and that way, Sami will see what he did for her and love him...but he forgot that Lucas will be out of prison! Hello!
We'll see.

I loved today's show. Lots of movement. Very little of the same talk.
Loved NuJohn and Sami...and I was told to pay attention to the parallel between John/Marlena and EJ/Sami...and how Sami would kill Will if he ever switched paternity...hmm...thought it was odd that they mentioned Sami did that. Why would John even need to know she did that to Belle unless it had another purpose.
And with the Princess Gina story...maybe I read waaay too much into it...but I loved the flashbacks! Marlena and Hope haven't changed in 20 years! Good for them!

Lots of great dialogue! John's hair just cracks me up! Sami looks good with or without makeup!

You know...I find it kind of strange that he hasn't been pushing the cards on that...that is, if he really wants her that way. Strange...

EJ saw what "pushing the cards" did the night the twins were conceived. Maybe he knows now that's not the way to go with Sami. The man hasn't changed; he has only switched strategies.

Those first flashbacks weren't from when John thought he was Roman. That's after Marlena came back from the dead/5 year coma/alien baby making years and I'm pretty positive that's after they found Roman, and she chose Roman over John. That's her telling John that she still loved him and then the affair happened soon after.
Also, I think John was remembering Gina himself. During the flashback, Sami was talking and showed the scenes, but it also showed Jawn's eyes at one point in between scenes. I think those were his memories.
I think that he's remembering things that don't involve Marlena first. He remembers thinking he was Roman (I don't think he necessarily IS Roman like some have speculated), and he now remembers Gina...possibly.
AND...I agree that it seems like EJ and Nicole know one another better than they really should based on what we know so far.

I loved today's episode! God how I wish they did this more often. The interaction between John and Sami was great! I loved the old flashbacks as I just started watching Days a few years ago. I love Ej and Sami together and I really hope Ej doesn't become completely bad and totally screw up his chances with Sami.

Loved Edgy EJ yesterday! I think his "plan" is to get Lucas out of jail. I read some spoilers as well that gave more insight. EJ and Sami will ultimately be together in the end. Great show..loved the flashbacks.

Of course, they will have Lucas "happen" upon Sami in a compromising position. Had to happen. I just hope he doesn't start yelling in his first episode back.

I'm confused . . .

I thought EJ was broke. Where is he getting the money to pay Nicole? Or am I missing something? :confused:

BTW, I've been reading this site for ages and love it. This is my first post. Thanks for doing an amazing job - i'm addicted to this site!

Back