DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Tuesday, May 6th

I didn't watch during that time (on my honeymoon, too) but remember hearing about the scene with John and Gina. Was it Gina or Hope thinking she was Gina that did the scrumping with John???

My first thought about the "payoff" to Nicole was to wonder where EJ go the money to pay her off. At least they explained it....sort of.

If I remember it right it was Hope thinking that she was Gina. I took a while before Hope found out she was Hope.

LOL, I know what you mean. I know everyone who watches tomorrow is going to enjoy every minute.

I must say.......I wonder just when EJ has had time to get all these other clients, to go to court and get them off, and even already be paid. It has not even been a month since Mickey hired him, and he took Nicole on as a client. In fact, barely two weeks. Hmmmm. Maybe EJ is not as broke as he makes himself out to be. LOL

@Alligato, well, you are definitely gonna see the "hot" scene between John & Gina.

That is also playing into the spumors going on around the boards ... that EJ is apparently becoming this hot shot lawyer and maybe representing some Big clients ..Ava or perhaps her father!

I just wish we could see Mickey more ....

Osker Rose

I am lost with the Princess Gina story since I was not a soap fan at that time. It will be most interesting to see the flashbacks.

Do you think John is the person stealing the memory disc.....maybe he doesn't want to go back to the Old John, especially after what Sami has just told him?

EJ's actions do not surprise me. He and Nicole would make great partners in crime....seems that they started already. I cannot picture Philip interested in Nicole. Philip is far too smart to be trapped and lets face it, he had wholesome, naive Belle. What a world of difference between those two.

Time for Lucas to return and I hope this is the beginning of that return. I am afraid if he doesn't get into the picture soon, EJ just might win over Sami.

Happy Days!

I must say.......I wonder just when EJ has had time to get all these other clients, to go to court and get them off, and even already be paid. It has not even been a month since Mickey hired him, and he took Nicole on as a client. In fact, barely two weeks. Hmmmm. Maybe EJ is not as broke as he makes himself out to be. LOL

I'm also curious about these other clients. EJ tells Sami that the only reason he's taking on Nicole as a client is because they need the money. Now obviously, he has ulterior motives, but he could have bribed Nicole without taking her on as a client.

hmmm... shades of the past. Does Nicole and EJ scheeming to get the ones they want remind anyone else of a couple of kids years back? Namely Lucas and Sami scheeming to get Austin and Carrie.

Just saw the show. The flashbacks were great. Smai was so young when she kidnapped Belle. She was just a teenager at the time. The John and Marlena on their honeymoon on the beach was so nice. I loved the Gina storyline and truly enjoyed seening parts of it again.

Seems the writer's are taking EJ back to his old habits. Wonder where he got all the cash as he is seemingly 'broke' !:evillaugh:

Probably the same tree that Belle and Shawn used to get their money travelling around the country on a whim while being totally broke!

Will would have switched both babies to be Lucas', not split the paternity. looks like EJ hasn't changed a bit. he's got a plan? I'll bet he does and none of it will bother with how Sami feels. Sami loves Lucas and EJ thinks he is going to make her love him,lol. I think i'm getting a handle on the direction of this s/l. Go Lumi!!

Me too!!
He wants to MAKE her love him....here we go again...obsession, obsession, ownership!!

I personally think that EJ has always had some money hidden away and did not tell anyone about it. That way Stefano could not take it away when he cut EJ off and EJ could use it when he needed it. He could just be pretending to be broke so he can get Sami's sympathy and appear to be dependent on her compassion. When he first came to Salem he was written as a very smart and devious character. If he was so smart he would have more than one place where he kept his money and would not reveal all of his sources.

I personally think that EJ has always had some money hidden away and did not tell anyone about it. That way Stefano could not take it away when he cut EJ off and EJ could use it when he needed it. He could just be pretending to be broke so he can get Sami's sympathy and appear to be dependent on her compassion. When he first came to Salem he was written as a very smart and devious character. If he was so smart he would have more than one place where he kept his money and would not reveal all of his sources.

This is something I've wondered about since this entire immigrations/broke story started. EJ was not just some daddy's boy who depended on his father for every penny he had. EJ was a race car driver... he had his own life and money. Now I'm sure the lion's share of his money came from his father but he would not be penniless after his father cut him off. Plus, if we are to believe he is a lawyer and smart and untrusting as a DiMera whould be then yes... he would have hidden away and/or invested money that his father did not know about.

Oh poo, "bad" EJ is back. This saddens me. :p Tomorrows episode sounds great, can't wait to see it!

Days of Our Lives

And now we see a figure move in the darkness, over to where the disk lays. A hand picks it up and the figure leaves the room.

Barb

Does anyone know who this "figure" is? Will it be obvious and be Rolf? Or could it be Philip, wanting the old John back? Or maybe Martino Vitali's guys, that would be a twist?

:OT:

Also what about the relationship between Kate and Marty? LOL There's got to be a storyline there. I'm sure Martino was not just brought on the show for the storyline of Ava/Steve/Kayla.

Just my thoughts.

Loved the write up. But one of the things I see is if EJ is really smart he will somehow get Lucas out of jail so he can change the martyer thing for Sami and make her feel he is more the hero for being so forgiving.

Whatever he does, it's o.k. with me! That is, if it's not evil! Maybe he can be a little devious and manipulative like Sami, then they'll be the perfect couple.

Was it Rolf that took the disk?

I have a feeling that it was Rolf that took the disk. I hope John finds this disk in the next week or so and gets his memory back. I am also hoping that John gets ALL of his memories back, and thus creating a nu/old John. LOL

Sami/Lucas/EJ

I don't think Lucas will be getting out of prison until Sami finally gives in to EJ and they make love. They always have to have a twist to the love affair, with Sami being torn between the two men.

I don't think Lucas will be getting out of prison until Sami finally gives in to EJ and they make love. They always have to have a twist to the love affair, with Sami being torn between the two men.

That would sort of repeat history for EJ and Sami.

Back