Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, Nov. 18th, 2008

Never heard of Bate's Motel but I have been very close when visiting Longwood Gardens at Kennett Square (old DuPont estate). Looks like fun and I bet they do have ice picks! I had no idea we had a famous horror destination here in little old Pennsylvania.

Just now got to watch the show in it's entirety and man oh man, what a good one...!! Well, except for the role in the hay, I recall a few weeks ago in a thread here asking if people ever FF and I said I did not....well, I spoke too soon...I have to admit I did FF EJ and Nicole's love scene...not because I'm a EJ/Sami fan, but because that man just turns my stomach...after his nasty little talk with Brady where he rubbed it in about Brady's dad and then bedding Nicole, it was just too too much for me....
So now Chelsea and Max are having to call the cops with tips on how to solve cases...??? How funny.... :rotfl:
The actors playing Nick and Melanie are absolutely fantastic...!!!!
And the new Brady is winning me over, very good addition to the cast, especially with John leaving....Brady can move right in and fill those shoes nicely.....

Never heard of Bate's Motel but I have been very close when visiting Longwood Gardens at Kennett Square (old DuPont estate). Looks like fun and I bet they do have ice picks! I had no idea we had a famous horror destination here in little old Pennsylvania.

The Bate's Motel is from the movie Pyscho. The one where the girl gets killed in the shower. Norman Bates lived there with his dead mother. It is a great movie for halloween.

RE: Autopsy Report

Didn't anyone think to read the autopsy report before arresting all those tiny little women for murder?? Of course, it IS Salem PD we're talking about so probably not. Nicole should sue for wrongful imprisionment or something.

Thanks for the write up Barb! It sounds like a good show.

That might apply in most cases but the writers forgot that Trent was stabbed while squatting down to grab Melanie's hand. I don't think it would have mattered how tall the person was since Nick had to bend down to stab him. Watch the scene carefully when they replay it for the hundred time.
Thanks, nancy6388

That might apply in most cases but the writers forgot that Trent was stabbed while squatting down to grab Melanie's hand. I don't think it would have mattered how tall the person was since Nick had to bend down to stab him. Watch the scene carefully when they replay it for the hundred time.
Thanks, nancy6388

"Now she gets a lightbulb moment, grabs the autopsy report, which says from angle of knife wound, Trent’s killer had to be over 6 ft. Bo goes thru the scenario, Melanie fell, hit her head, Nick was there, saw her father push her, came to her defense and stabbed him."

My point was that if the autopsy report states that who ever killed Trent was over 6 ft tall why arrest a bunch of women who obiviously are not over 6 ft. But you bring up a good point--if Nick had to bend over to stab Trent, how would they know the height of the killer? A little consistency in the writing would be nice. (yeah I know--its Days. nothing ever makes sense)

I am not sure, but I think in the first flashback Nick has at the birthday party for Mel he is standing when he stabbed Trent. In the other flashbacks it is slightly different. Does anyone have a tape that they can check it out?

Nick is standing behind Trent who is knealing down to check on Melanie, Nick bends over enough to stab Trent.......

Back