Days of Our Lives Tuesday Sept. 23 2008

DJM

Reaction score
The show starts off with Trent and Mel talking outside the pub. Trent tells her that maybe everyone else has fallen for her act, but he knows her better then that. He knows that she said somethings last night that she did not mean and that they need to clear the air and get things back to the way that they use to be.

Lexie and Hope are having coffee at the pub. Lexie is looking at her watch and Hope wants to know what is wrong. She replies that it is force of habit. She is not use to not having to be at the hospital early in the morning. She mentions that even a few days ago she would not have thought of quiting as COS. Hope points out all the avantages of the free time with Theo. Lexie argees. She is not so sure about if Abe will have more free time. Hope talks about how great it was for Abe to stand up to the mayor. Lexie says she supports Abe 100%.

Roman and Bo go to see Abe. They are telling him about robberies that took place. He wants to know why they are telling him this. They try to talk him into taking his job back. Abe says no way is he going to go back to a system that is corupt, but he knows a great replacement for him. Roman replies hold on partner no way in hell.

At the pub. Anna joins Marlena for coffee. Anna oders it iv. Marlena is happy that Anna was free. They talk about John. Marlena flashes back to the party at Stefano's where John has his first attack. She asks Anna if she has noticed any difference in John. Anna reports that since he is new John he has been harder to read. And has gotten harder the last few weeks. Marlean thinks he is going off the deep end.

At the mansion Stefano is reading to the twins a book that is way to old for them. John comes in and asks what happen to the cat in the hat. They debate over what is the right way to handle children. John says the twins look scared and orders the maid to remove the rugrats to a less threatening enviroment. Stefaon tells John you want to start a fight so lets get to it shoot.

Marlena and Anna are talking about John. Marlena is concerned that the changes in him may last forverer and she has not known him to have such a temper. She points out that he hit Trent Robbins. That Ava was the last straw and that she has to do what is right for her. That is why she is going to ask for the divorce. Anna reminds Marlena that Ava is gone. Marlena points out that when Ava skipped bail is when John went after her again. She thinks it is just biological that he just wants someone in his bed. Anna says that makes sense, then asks if she is out of her mind.

Back at the mansion. John is telling Stefano that everything he had is gone now and that it belongs to him. Stefano starts to laugh. John wants to know if he finds it funny. John then gets a pained look on his face. States he has a headache. Stefano offers to get some advil.

Mel and Trent are continueing their talk. Mel is very upset about what Trent did to her. He says come on you have helped me out of jams before. She replies. Maybe I have shown a little leg, or flirted when a bookie. But you pimped me out this time and you disgust me. Trent answers Come on we both know you would have gone through with it if your brother hadn't shown up.

Lexie is worried about what Abe will do now. Hope points out all the jobs that Abe can get as ex police commish. Hope says only one thing worries her about Abe quiting. Lexie tells Hope she can say it. She was hoping that Abe would go after her father. Not to worry he is going to go after Stefano. What worries her is that he does not have to do it by the book anymore.

Back at Abe's. Abe is trying to talk Roman into taking his job. Roman points out that the mayor would never go along with it. Abe says he will pull a few favores at the city. The mayor can not over ride the city and if they vote him in he is in. Roman refuses. Abe says ok I have to work on my second choice and turns to Bo.

Back at the pub. Anna is trying to get Marlena to give John more time. That he may not be the same man in his head, but is the same man in his heart.

Stefano returns to John with the pain meds. John refuses saying the the headache has passed. They go on to talk about the Dimera empire. John says that he has won and Stefano has lost. The money came from their father so at least half if not all is his. John points out that since Stefano is about to lose at least half of everything that puts him in pole position. They go on to blackmail eachother for past crimes that they did. John talks about Stefano changing his personality. Stefano says he likes the new John and better yet so does John. John wants Stefano to just give up. Stefano says no it is not a little fight anymore it is a war.

Outside the pub Mel and Trent are finishing their talk. Mel belives that Trent knew what Claude was after and was expecting her to give it to hem. She wants to know why he could not be like other Dads. All the other girls were excited to go home for the holidays, but he never came and never asked her to come home. He replied that if she had worked harder and got good grades he may have taken an interest in her but she was just a party girl. If she was going to act like a whore he may as well take advantage of it. She tries to hit him. Says she hates him and wishes that Max had killed him when he had the chance. That she may just have to do it.

At Abe's Bo is giving all the reasons why he would not get the job as commish. He also says that he is not a suit and tie guy he is a detective. He likes rooting out and arresting the bad guys it is what he does best. Roman gets a call and is needed back at the office. Abe tells him to go and he will work on Bo. Abe tells Bo that they need someone honest at the top. Bo says he is not that guy. Abe orders Bo to go after the job. Bo points out that he can not order him to do anything anymore he is not the commish.

At the pub Anna tries to get Marlena to change her mind about leaving John. Marlena says that she has already stayed longer then most would have. Anna asks that's it then you are just going to stand back and watch as John self distructs? Back at the mansion Stefano and John are still talking. Stefano says he will do whatever it takes to make sure that the Dimera empire stays with the rightfull owners. Stefano tells John that he is nothing he created him he can distroy him.

Nick comes up to Trent wanting to know what he did to Mel as she is so upset she will not even talk to him. Trent asks Nick if he knows who he is talking to. Nick says the ex dean of physics at Salem U. Trent ask what do you think will happen with your grant when they find out that your friend Max did all the work.

John wants Stefano to sign over the house to him. Stefano laughs saying that his grandchildern are going to live in the house. That they are going to love him and be the next hiers. John is having another headache. He goes on to say that his grandchildren will grow to hate him just like his children. Stefano tells John if he feels cramped he can buy a new home and move out. John says he is not going anywhere. Stefano replies neither am I.

Marlena finds it unfair that Anna wants her to stay with John. Anna says she is sorry she just wants to see John and Marlena back together. Marlena explains why she feels she can not go back to John. Anna in the end agrees that maybe the divorce is the best thing. Anna calls John and says they need to have a long talk.

At the cop shop Roman calls Bo and tells him to come to the office as the mayor is going to announce the new commish.

Nick informs Trent that he is willing to take the risk on the grant. That there is a chance that once the truth comes out no one will believe a word he says. He also warns Trent to stay away from Mel. Trent says how will you stop me she is my daughter. Nick replies you mess with her again you are a dead man. Mel is in the backround and overhears this. She states it would be better if he just died.

John warns Stefano that he is going to take everything away from him. John leaves and Rolf comes in. He tells Stefano that everything is in place. Rolf lets Stefano know that soon John will be dead. That is what all the headaches are about

Roman and the mayor talk about the new commish. Lexie and Abe watch on TV while the mayor makes the announcement that Hope Williams Brady is the new commish. Lexie wonders why Hope did not say anything Abe says she didn't know. Hope has a shocked look on her face.

:smile: Thank you DJM. Hope Anna talks scene into Marlena. Always have liked those two women. They can be spit fires when the need arises.:clap:

Thanks for the great write up DJM! I too like it when Anna and Marlena get together.

I'm confused about why Sami would let Stefano read to the twins (or even leave them alone in the same room with him). After the hissy fit she had with Lucas taking Allie for a visit I can't believe she'd let this happen.

Sounds like a good show, I'll have to make sure I don't miss it.

I'm confused about why Sami would let Stefano read to the twins (or even leave them alone in the same room with him). After the hissy fit she had with Lucas taking Allie for a visit I can't believe she'd let this happen.

Granted. However, the hissy fit over Lucas taking Allie had a lot more to do with the fact that Chloe was also with Lucas. It was jealousy, pure and simple.

That's true. I just found it a little hard to believe that after everything that was said about protecting the younger family from Stefano that he was left alone with them (at least til John came to the rescue!). For petes sake, we all know that in a few minutes time Stefano could have had Rolf reprogram their tiny little brains to make them true Dimeras.

I have just finished the write up. Sami was no where to be seen today. I was shocked at Stefano alone with the twins.

You have to wonder what Stephano is up to with the babies. First it was Joey at the hospital during the lockdown and now he's alone with the twins. Maybe it's just me but it seems awfully suspicious.

Mel and Trent are continueing their talk. Mel is very upset about what Trent did to her....But you pimped me out this time and you disgust me. Trent answers Come on we both know you would have gone through with it if your brother hadn't shown up.....She wants to know why he could not be like other Dads....He replied that if she had worked harder and got good grades he may have taken an interest in her but she was just a party girl. If she was going to act like a whore he may as well take advantage of it.

What a piece of work Trent is! Thinks nothing of prostituting his own daughter to pay of his debts. Then turns around and tells her that she had earn his attention by getting good grades?! No wonder she's a major party girl. She's looking for attention that Daddy Dearest didn't give her, and going about it all wrong.

DJM, Nurse Hampster, if you guys need some help getting rid of this piece of trash, let me know! I used to be pretty good with an M16 at distance shots. It was those pesky mid-range shots that got me. I'll just use my husband's rifle. It's pretty close to an M-16. Just need a few practice shots first.

for the great write up DJM. I really am glad that Trent Robbins is going down, he such a low life for doing what he did to Mel his own daugther. I am really worried about John and these attacks he is having. I have gut feeling that Stefano set this up to happen later down the road to John.

Trent

What a piece of work Trent is! Thinks nothing of prostituting his own daughter to pay of his debts. Then turns around and tells her that she had earn his attention by getting good grades?! No wonder she's a major party girl. She's looking for attention that Daddy Dearest didn't give her, and going about it all wrong.

DJM, Nurse Hampster, if you guys need some help getting rid of this piece of trash, let me know! I used to be pretty good with an M16 at distance shots. It was those pesky mid-range shots that got me. I'll just use my husband's rifle. It's pretty close to an M-16. Just need a few practice shots first.

Whoever takes him out should be rewarded, not arrested. What an icky, yucky, nasty, BAD man.

Yes, thanks, DJM. I can't get over how John and Stefano are both living there and they keep arguing about who is in control. I guess I just need to use some imagination, but I don't understand how there can be confusion. Who is writing the checks? Who is giving the business orders? Who is having the house remodeled? Etc. Obviously, they aren't both in control at this point and it seems to me John has already come out with the short end of the stick. I don't get the impression he is actually running anything but is just arguing to hear himself talk.

Oh man are they going to have Stephano "kill" John again? If they do I might have to smack TPTB around a little bit....LOL Do you think Rohf put something in John's head and whenever they push a button he gets a headache?

I think Stephano is obsessed with these children because they can't tell him to take a hike just yet.....

Thanks for a great writeup, DJM.
the mayor makes the announcement that Hope Williams Brady is the new commish.... Hope has a shocked look on her face.
I bet I had a shocked look on my face too when I read this. It was a total surprise to me.
Whoever takes him out should be rewarded, not arrested.
Boy! There are lots of suspects: Max, Nick, Melanie, Nicole, even Caroline, and others. It could take a while for Salem's Finest to sort this one out.

Back