Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, Sept. 30th, 2008

Was the knife mentioned publicly as the weapon?????

Barb did you or anyone else who actually saw the show notice that Melanie said she didn’t stab her father w/a knife. Is that public knowledge? She asked why they were all staring at her. I just knew they were going to ask her how she knew how he died. I was hoping they would arrest her right then and there. Maybe I have forgotten something, but I didn’t think how he died was discussed just that he had been murdered and the suspect was Caroline. Mickey may have said Trent was murdered and they had a suspect – Caroline – because she was at the crime scene. I don’t know if he said she was holding the weapon or if a knife was mentioned. Do any of you remember?????

Hmmm, did not notice that at all. I don't have the show on tape, so cannot go back and check. But that could just be a fluke. Someone could have made the remark, or there could have been conversation about it, and it was edited out. One of those "off screen" things. But....hmmm, I want to know how she got that wallet. Expert pickpocket? It sure is a bulky one for him not to notice.

Does anybody else think that the Trent murder story line has shades of Murder on the Orient Express? In that movie, there were like 10 people who got together to bump off the bad guy, and not one of them was totally responsible for the guy's death but that each one contributed a little towards it? There was sooooo many people who want to see Trent dead and each one - Nicole, Mel, Max, Caroline, Nick and who knows who else - may have had a go at him, but only the knife in the back did him in. Looks to me like it'll probably be the guy Trent owed money to, but in the meantime, lots of other suspects to keep up the suspense. Great story line!

Barb did you or anyone else who actually saw the show notice that Melanie said she didn’t stab her father w/a knife. Is that public knowledge? She asked why they were all staring at her. I just knew they were going to ask her how she knew how he died. I was hoping they would arrest her right then and there. Maybe I have forgotten something, but I didn’t think how he died was discussed just that he had been murdered and the suspect was Caroline. Mickey may have said Trent was murdered and they had a suspect – Caroline – because she was at the crime scene. I don’t know if he said she was holding the weapon or if a knife was mentioned. Do any of you remember?????

I don't remember them saying that it was a knife. I do remember before Max arrieved Nick told Mel that she did not need to be at the police station and she said that she wanted to know what happened. He was a bad man, but he still was her father.

All that talk about Sami being good at forgery made me wonder if the writers are foreshadowing something.

Why does the Salem PD have an open door policy? People walking in and out while the detectives are working on a confidential murder investigation was just laughable! And as much as I love to see Steve, it doesn't really make sense for him to be one of the chief investigators on the case. Yeah, he was investigating Trent for a couple minutes while Trent was alive, and he's been a private eye for about a week, but there are far more seasoned detectives on the Salem PD. Oh, wait a minute, what am I saying? It's the Salem PD. Maybe they don't have more seasoned detectives.

Back