Days of Our Lives - Wed., 7/15/15 - show interrupted

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another presidential news conference.....20 minutes into the show......

So far....JJ has called Agent Watts, is in to nail Kyle. Rory overhears, asks JJ if he is going back to drugs or dealing.....no. Rory notes how Kyle is into all the hard stuff as well, naming them, & saying how he comes off like a nice guy to get your business, but if you cross him....

Eve has pills, side effects are hallucinations. Makes her happy. Jen has run into Paige at the mall, apologizes to her, they sit and talk, jealous Eve sees them and seems to want to spy.

Hope calls Victor & Brady in, tells them how all of Xanders alibis check out, he was in Chicago, but they are now checking into his businesses. She gets a call, leaves. Vic tells Brady he thinks the cops won't take care of Xander, he should take care of it himself. Brady wants him to stay out of it, the family is all happy with his change of character, don't want him reverting. Let's go home, see the baby.

Theresa & Anne check out the doctored video of Hayley ignoring baby Tate, go get the techie friend, sneak him upstairs into the nursery. Theresa comes down, when Henderson comes out, sees Anne who claims to need Theresa for work. They leave, hide outside. Hayley returns from the park with Tate, Theresa texts the tech guy, who is hiding in the closet, that she is back. (the finish for the video is what he wants to get????)

Xander is threatening Serena, pulling her hair, I think. Daniel comes along, making him let go. Fake reasons given by both Xander & Serena, claiming business. Xander leaves, Serena says she tried, Daniel asks what she did.
Nicole explains again to Eric how it did not mean anything in the boiler room, she loves Daniel.

Some friend and good person Eric is! He goes to Daniel's apartment to try and get Daniel's girlfriend for himself, real respectful.

Can someone please tell me why the police would bring Brady and Victor to the station to tell them about Xander and not Eric and or Nicole?

I was doing a live continuation when my pc restarted to update and I lost everything I had written:cry:

Theresa took Tate to the park while Anne stayed as a look out as the tech guy put the footage into place to make it look like Haley neglecting him.

When Jeannie T got back, she poured a bottle in a diaper and made sure the camera was on when she checked on him. When Brady and Victor returned from Daniel's/Nicole's, she told them that Haley was downstairs, mad about missing a class and that Tate was neglected and had a sopping wet diaper. Victor said she was lying, but he had a nanny cam installed. They watch the footage and decide to fire Haley.

Eve sees Paige and Jennifer in the square. Jennifer is stroking Paige's hair as she tells her how sorry she is. Paige seems kinda forgiving. Eve, of course, starts to boil.

Jennifer and Paige are talking (now sitting with smoothies?). Jennifer has to take a call. Eve comes over, plops down and, of course, first thing she says is "you can forgive her?" They talk and bicker. Eve says she sold her ring from "Grandpa Shane" for her. Paige says she bets she went right to the pawn shop to get it back. Yes, but it was already sold (not sure I bought that). Paige leaves and Eve puts drugs in Jennifer's drink. (I see a backfire coming) The overused drugs cause fatigue and hallucinations. Jennifer sees Paige has left and stirs her drink and starts sipping.

Eric & Nicole are going round and round about what happened or almost happened in the ductwork. Eric admits he loves her. Nicole says she is moving in with Daniel & Eric just needs to forget it.

Paige tells Eve her hate for Jennifer is obviously stronger than any love she ever felt for her.

Hope & Daniel go back to his place to talk about his statement. Hope finds out that Nicole is moving in. Daniel goes to get something and Hope knocks over Daniel's bag. A ring box falls out. Hope picks it up and opens it to find an engagement ring as Daniel comes back in the room.

I wonder if Hope will snatch the ring to go with the pregnancy test box she stole yesterday. Let's hope she doesn't start mugging people again.

File this under: Things That Only Make Sense on Soap Operas. It would make a great Jeopardy category.

Seriously though...is Hope taking over Maggie's role as town busybody.

Poor Tate. His parents are a moron and a gold digger. Of course making Theresa a gold digger is one of the dumbest plot points on Days. Eve has a ring on her finger that she can pawn for $10,000 that Shane gave her yet Theresa acts like she grew up in a trailer park. Theresa should be a scheming, bad girl. The gold digger part is stupid and unnecessary.

Oh Eve, Jenny once had her heart ripped out and reinserted. Do you think a little drugs is really going to mess with her. Also, Eve you made me agree with Paige and for that alone I hope your stupid plan blows up in your face.

Rory should be on more.

Some friend and good person Eric is! He goes to Daniel's apartment to try and get Daniel's girlfriend for himself, real respectful.
Excellent point. Eric is not only a sourpuss, he also is seriously lacking in class. The sooner he crawls over to Bishop Wright's residence, begs to rejoin the priesthood, and vanishes into the depths of the diocesan archives the better for everyone, especially Days viewers.

I wonder if Hope will snatch the ring to go with the pregnancy test box she stole yesterday. Let's hope she doesn't start mugging people again. :)
Perhaps she should. At least, she was rather effective as a mugger. Otherwise, she and the rest of Roman's cops have always been so hapless it was a wonder that Victor could keep a straight face when Hope was talking about investigating Xander's business dealings.

Poor Tate. His parents are a moron and a gold digger.... Theresa should be a scheming, bad girl. The gold digger part is stupid and unnecessary. Oh Eve, Jenny once had her heart ripped out and reinserted. Do you think a little drugs is really going to mess with her. Also, Eve you made me agree with Paige and for that alone I hope your stupid plan blows up in your face. Rory should be on more.
If Jeannie T. aspires to be a scheming bad girl, she needs to get better at it. Her nanny-cam plot is totally dumb, doomed from the start, and sure to blow up in her face. As for Jeannie's dim-witted sister, she ought to read up on Salem history and learn that stupid drugging plots never work. Ask Ian McAllister. Finally, yes, Rory should be on more. He'd be more effective as an undercover agent than the unfortunate, Paigie-poo-plagued JJ.

I'm at work and it will be a while. Could someone who has seen the show explain does the whole fire the nanny when viewed in real time make as little sense as it sounds?
I watched it and it seemed "plausible". The techie edited the video to make it look as though Tate was screaming in his crib for an hour with the nanny nowhere to be found. Then Theresa poured a bottle of formula into a diaper so it would be sopping wet and tossed it in the diaper pail. Brady said he checked and told Victor the diaper was sopping wet. Victor grudgingly admitted Theresa was right in her accusation of Hayley after viewing the nanny-cam footage (plus Brady verifying the sopping diaper).

Isn't urine's look and smell a lot different than formula? Wish I knew why the President is so keen on impromtu press conferences.

Nicole has her work cut out for her if Eric just refuses to take no for an answer, or accept that she wants to be with Daniel, whom she says is the man she loves.
Wonder if Henderson would be able to back up, or discount anything Hayley might have to say, plus Theresa's story.

I really hate Theresa. There's not one little redemable quality about her, not even her "love" for her child. She'd be ok if she worked half as hard at being a decent human being and a good mother as she does being a rotten, miserable shrew who likes to make trouble for other people.

My Youtube feed cut out for Obama. We're in Bali for 9 days from tonight so I don't know if I'll get to see the rest or not.

Did she pour formula, or water? It would make more sense if she poured in water (ie the bottles were ready with the water but didn't have the formula mixed in). Though if you sniff it, a pee soaked diaper smells like pee.

What I want to know is why Brady hired a college student (who is taking classes over the summer break?)? The way he's carrying on like the nanny is the ultimate expert in child care I assumed she was from an agency and it was a full time job, not some college kid.

Why can't they use Theresa and Anne to do something useful with their super spy skills? Maybe have them find out something by accident about the seedy underside of Victor's empire. Tie it back with the old Donovan-Kiriakis feud. Then Theresa has to decide if she's going to help her daddy bring down the bad man and risk Brady being collateral damage.

After today's episode this is what I want to see: I want JJ and Rory driving around town in a psychedelic colored van. I would like to see them accompanied by Bev who has suddenly developed a fondness for wearing orange turtleneck sweaters and thick glasses. I would suggest they stop by an animal shelter and adopt a Great Dane but that might be overkill. Either way if they were to do this it would be ratings gold in my opinion, make it happen Days producers.

I don't get how the Xander investigation is being handled at all. Why did Hope call in Victor and Brady? I know that Brady was present when Eric and Nicole were rescued, but how does that make Brady entitled to know all details about what's going on. And I don't understand bringing Victor in at all. It seems like the Salem PD is keeping everybody but the actual victims well informed of what's going on.

I'm just spitballing here but could it be that the police force might just be...well, incompetent? :eek:

She is a fully trained and qualified nanny, hired from an agency. The fact she is taking a class has nothing to do with anything. It could be a class at the agency involving caring for older child, or toddler, etc.
Theresa declared herself a good mother, but yet used her child to frame his caregiver. I really want to see Theresa tied down all day with her baby, feeding, rocking, changing diapers, playing, taking him shopping, toting him all around, you know, like most mothers have to do.
Poor gal, she now has to forego the apartment hunt. True, not a single redeeming quality about her.

Sounds like a snooze!! If I were back home, I'd probably have been able to fill in the missing parts, since my market shows it 30 minutes after the rest of the world!! I accidentally skipped it today - had just a "do-nothing" day before we prepare to return home!!

Brady IS an idiot, no questions!! LOL

...Why can't they use Theresa and Anne to do something useful with their super spy skills? Maybe have them find out something by accident about the seedy underside of Victor's empire. Tie it back with the old Donovan-Kiriakis feud. Then Theresa has to decide if she's going to help her daddy bring down the bad man and risk Brady being collateral damage.

Because that would be intriguing, original, and ENJOYABLE...something the now-fired hack writers wouldn't know if it bit them on their rears!!!

Back