Days of Our Lives - Wed., 7/15/15 - show interrupted

Sorry Poirot, I saw your post around 3pm eastern as I was just getting the chance to sit down and watch on the dvr (I got the whole episode). I was going to type up a short summary but my older son decided a nap just wasn't for him today and my younger one took a shorter nap so when I logged in this afternoon I barely even had a chance to read any posts much less post anything myself. LOL. I think Soaphead and krw touched on most everything.

The only thing I will add is that when Eric and Nicole were talking in the square at the end of the show Serena was seen spying on them just as the two were discussing how they couldn't tell Daniel what really happened between them.

My thoughts on the show:
I absolutely hate Theresa right now. I agree with everyone else about her being a truly despicable person and mother. I felt so bad for Tate. She took the bottle that Hayley was going to take upstairs to feed to Tate and dumped it in the diaper. That poor baby was probably hungry and she purposely did that for her stupid scheme with Brady! Ugh! Supposedly she got him back to sleep after that or who knows maybe she made another bottle for him offscreen but I just wanted to choke her when I saw her do that! I hope this whole thing blows up in her face big time and she loses any custody to that child. Brady may be a moron but I feel a lot more parental love coming from him than from Theresa.

I know it's the pessimist in me re: Nicole but I feel like this whole thing is going to completely blow up in her face. By the time she either realizes she does have feelings for Eric or Daniel finds out what happened and kicks her to the curb again Eric will have either moved on himself or be mad at her again for something and then she'll once again be out in the cold with no one. Of course Serena is probably going to blackmail Nicole/Eric with what she overheard. Not sure what she could hold over them other than to get revenge on Nicole knowing it would destroy her happiness with Daniel. On second thought, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea. LOL. Since I want Eric and Nicole to find their way back to each other. :)

I was totally bored with anything JJ/Paige or Jennifer/Paige/Eve.

Really, Hope? Putting your nose where it doesn't belong yet again? Really?

I wonder what Hope will find tomorrow :)

I laughed when Hope was on the floor with the ring box. Then
Daniel walks in.

I can't believe Victor and Brady fell for the old switch the tape routine.
Too bad Henderson didn't tell them Anne was there too. Now Theresa is
going to help find a new nanny and she will have to postpone looking for
a new apartment.

Who was Xander talking to on the phone since it wasn't Victor?

Will Jen Jen drink the drugged drink? We have to hope someone
comes by and she drops her drink. Maybe the dancing lady will come by.

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder katmouse. Xander was on the phone with someone at the end of the show saying something about if anyone got in his way they would live to regret it or something to that effect. Definitely seems like they are setting up for something bad to happen and/or for Xander's exit story. His character certainly doesn't seem long for this world.

Best part of the show today was seeing Rory. That guy always makes me smile. If they had him on every day until the new regime takes over, the show would be more watchable. I wish the new writers would put him on contract.

Poor little Tate, dealing with a moron for a father and a schemer for a mother. Why didn't Brady smell that diaper? It would not have smelled like urine. Theresa should have just used water. She's more than likely going to be caught before long. What other schemes does she have planned? It's a good thing new writers take over because the now fired writers would probably have Theresa actually harming Tate with one of her plans to get to Brady. This plan was just stupid and a poor attempt to create Sami 2.0 when Sami was using Will to get to Austin. Victor was his usual snarky self, with both Nicole and Theresa.

And Shane and Kim have got to be screaming in California by now if they not only knew what Theresa was doing with Tate, but also the fact that Eve is attempting to drug Jennifer and make her go insane like Laura.

JJ/Paige/Daniel/Eric/Nicole/Xander/Serena. One big yawn. None of their stories interest me. Although I was glad to see Hope throughout the episode today, she seemed kind of pointless talking to Brady and Victor about Xander and finding the ring in Daniel's apartment.

I'm away too so only caught the first 20min on YouTube. I'll pass on the rest.

But I agree about Hope questioning Victor and Brady and Daniel. Since when has she been part of this case anyhow? I'd much rather see John involved than Hope.

It must be random Hope scene week. Odd she has been on 2 days without Aiden.

Also, isn't Xander Brady's cousin?!? Why make a comment to Victor about this being hard for him because he is nephew? If he grew up with Xander as these writers want us to believe, then he should be equally upset.

If the baby Tate was crying for that long, Henderson or the other domestic staff would certainly have heard him and come to the rescue. And yes, there is a definite visual and aromatic difference in pee versus formula in a diaper. The nanny has been doing a spectacular job so far and they're going to side with the evil one? Ah, come on now.

Brady, Victor, and Maggie all have Theresa's number and so far have been keeping her in her place. So how do they go from being super aware to super gullible? It's common knowledge that anything connected to the nasty Theresa has sinister ramifications. They must take a stupid pill with their morning orange juice.

And one more thing, Victor with all his years of running his underworld cartel, and he can't tell when a tape has been tampered with? This plot is ridiculous but then again, anything with Theresa is like fingernails on a blackboard for me.

Brady is the son of Isabella Toscano & John Black. Isabella is daughter of Victor, & to Xander, would have been lst cousins. So, technically, Brady would have been lst cousin, once removed. However, they were NOT raised together at all. They once spent a couple weeks during the summer, on a Greek island, along with Daniel, but that was the extent of their contact.
Since it is known that Victor has helped Xander in the past, and is so big on "family", it would seem Brady is being considerate of that factor for Victor, and cares not for any tie to himself.

@Poirot, Why didn't Isabella have Victor's last name?

Isabella's mother (Loretta) was married to Ernesto Toscano and had an affair with Victor. She became pregnant with Isabella. Only Loretta knew Victor was Isabella's biological father. The secret didn't come out until Isabella was an adult (after her mother was dead).

Isn't urine's look and smell a lot different than formula?
Yep, but Theresa balled up the wet diaper before tossing it into the diaper pail. Apparently Brady just reached in for the balled up diaper and determined it was heavy with wetness. He obviously didn't open it up and sniff it or look at the color of the wetness.

I did not get to watch any of this stuff from yesterday. The president took over the airwaves, and I waited to see if they were going to play it at a later time of day, but nothing was said. Is there any way that anyone has heard if they plan to rerun the show, due to the unforeseen press conference?

edited - JS

Back