Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 15, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, April 15, 2015

And saga of unhappy, or angry Salemites continues. Replay of Xander coming into Dan's office, finding Nicole, her thinking he followed her or something, Daniel walking in, and ..hey, he & Xander have not seen each other since they were kids vacationing on that Greek island of Victor's. Small talk, awkward, Xander realizes Nicole & Daniel are/were an item, leaves hoping to see him again, only in town a few days.Daniel breaks the news that Xander is Victor's nephew, and his impression back then was not a good one. More arguing about Nicole having coffee with the guy, their relationship, Daniel telling her he just doesn't trust her, and not just about Eric......but it seems she just cannot be without a man for a second. He talks of her getting mad, leaving and 5 seconds later, Theresa is coming to tell him how Nicole moved on. Maggie arrives, ooops, did she interupt something. Nope, a sad Nicole says she was just leaving, Maggie's timing is, as always, perfect.

Theresa sits on Benchie, shedding tears, Anne comes along, Theresa cries on her shoulder. Poor me, everyone hates me. Anne says Theresa already knows that, so what is different. Theresa whines, but Anne says she IS hateful, relishes it, so what is the problem. Of course Theresa starts talking of Brady, and Melanie, ragging on them both, no good, blah, blah. Anne is perplexed. This is all not new, why is she upset. Theresa talks of leaving town, Anne reminds her she has to stay in Salem or go to jail, and besides she has no money, speaking of money, you are supposed to be at work.

Kristen is tending to the baby, tho I am surprised that poor baby doesn't get scratched or hurt with those gigantic rings on her fingers, lol. Mandrake comes in, has the results, the baby is doing well. And one of the bio parents is a match. Kristen snatches the paper, looks, sees it is the mother. Clint comes in, she thanks him for his excellent work. She now has more, he has to finish the job. Mandrake thinks they can get another donor (seems the baby needs a bone marrow transplant ...something about an auto-immune disease) but Kristen is adamant it be Theresa, who is a perfect match. She asks if Theresa is still in Salem. Clint places a call (back in Salem, Theresa's phone rings, she searches for it in her big bag, she & Anne scramble for it, Theresa answers, no one is there)
Clint has a special program on his phone, says Theresa is in the square right now. Kristen wants him to get her, bring her here, since the baby cannot travel. Teases over the frequent flyer miles he is piling up.

Serena is trying to talk Eric into doing something special for Daniel & Nicole, who she claims are having a rough patch. She wants to go make lunch or dinner for them at Daniel's apt. Eric wonders why not his apt. Serena is vehement about the NO, then apologizes, says they can do it another day, she will get hold of Melanie. Eric wants to go out, she has something to do first, will see him later.
She leaves, texts Xander who sits on Benchie staring at a pic of Nicole on his phone...she needs to see him. They meet at the Pub, where she has to break the news she doesn't have the diamonds yet. He grabs her wrist under the table, twisting it, hurting her, and threatens her, he is tired of waiting, wants those diamonds.

Paige has gone to the Horton house with cookies she baked for JJ, but only Maggie is there. They jabber about the rummage sale, the missing item is mentioned. Seems impossible someone would shoplift from a rummage sale.
JJ has gone over to Eve's apt., is very angry that she took that jacket, knows she did it, Paige told him about finding it. Why did she take it. They argue, yell, She keeps telling him to leave, he wants to know why she took it, finally saying he thinks she intends to use it in some way to get him out of Paige's life. She hollars at how she took care of, telling Paige she broke it off with that guy, did not know the jacket was still here, and she was getting rid of it. She is very angry, opens the door, yelling at him to get out, and there stands Paige, of course. (amazing how often Salemites open a door and finds someone there who has not yet knocked or rung the doorbell). Paige wonders what is going on, Eve claims she & JJ are trying to get along, 2 steps forward, and 1 step back, and with Eve's temper, this was her one step back. Paige goes to get notes from her room, Eve & JJ talk quietly, but angrily to each other thru clenched teeth. We are not done says JJ, Eve says oh, yes we are, don't ever come here again, and she leaves. Paige returns, comments she isnt' deaf, heard them. Slowly, and reluctantly, JJ tells her he loves her, but has to tell her something. Her mother has been lying to her, and so has he.

Nicole runs into Theresa in the square, they have a few words, Theresa starts her nasty snark again, Eric appears, separating them. Nicole leaves, Brady asks Jeannie T why she has to always start up. She gets defensive, doesn't care about anyone, would leave this town in a second, doesn't need anyone.

Brady is all eager to get going, while Melanie is not, is trying to tell him something about Theresa & Kristen. Brady is not interested, Kristen is gone. Melanie does her usual stammering, but finally manages to blurt out that Theresa WAS pregnant. Honestly, it takes forever, as Brady is denying, but Melanie slowly brings out all her proofs, though she starts with how Brady was knocked out, wearing a super expensive watch, but the mugger only took a few dollars and his blood. Then someone takes Theresa's blood as well.
She shows him the results of the tests on the plasma, explaining every detail. She tells the tale of bumping into Clint leaving the apt, spilling the vials of blood. And then going to tend Theresa, who had the same puncture mark that Brady did. Brady has been refusing to accept any of it, and then Theresa goes on to say how she thinks Theresa WAS pregnant, someone took her baby, and so she was no longer pregnant when Kayla did the tests. Brady thinks that is impossible, it would have to be a miracle. She goes on about Mandrake's working for this private company, which Brady agrees sounds like a DiMera thing. And then she adds that no one thought John would come out of his coma, but...and Brady says..Kristen. He starts ranting how Kristen would never do such a thing, stops, as his light bulb goes on. Melanie can see he is remembering something, presses him for what. He flashes back to Kristen's final phone call to him, where she tells him she is carrying a piece of him inside her.

Does anyone understand what they're attempting to do with Daniel? He blasts Nicole for not being able to be without a man. He doesn't trust her. REALLY?! He had no problem with that before he jumped into bed with her this time around and he's hardly one to talk. How many women has he bedded? And one of them was married at the time. Seriously, he can die any time now.

No wonder Daniel is friends with Eric : both of them are judgmental controlling jerks. They want to blame Nicole for everything that's wrong in their life, but can't even see what they do wrong themselves. And they both have made mistakes and both have taken advantage of Nicole, by leading her on, on more than one occasion. Enough, already. Let's hope Xander gets to Dan and Eric and actually comes out on top. Yep, I'm rooting for the bad guy !

Speaking of Eric, what a fool he is. Wow ! He's as dumb as a rock. He can't seem to realize something is up with Serena. He makes Austin Reed and Brady look like geniuses.

I don't care at all about baby Melanie/Nancy Drew, Brady, Kristen, Theresa and the real baby, Christopher I think his name is (though he is a cutie pie). However, I liked Anne, when Theresa was crying (I still feel no sympathy for this horrible woman), and burst out laughing when Theresa said everybody hated her and Anne answered : Yeah, but why are you crying ? :rotfl:

And I care even less about boring Paige, nosy Maggie (again, I'm so tired of her and her egg baby), JJ, and Eve. Enough, already. Just tell Paige, JJ and let this sick, sick, sick farce end.

P.S. Should we now name the infamous jacket JJ wore ? Has it already been done ? I say, let's name it : Shamy, for the jacket of shame. Or just plain Horny the jacket.

Theresa is such a brat, but I'm having a soft spot in my heart for her, she's like an illbehaved child that pushes to the limit, without knowing ,herself, why she is doing it. Sad. Kristen is going to shake things up! Oh boy! It gave me chills when she told that goon to "go get her". I wish the Serena thing would end, it's really wearing thin. Poor clueless Eric. Will he ever see the light? The only thing I've seen him in that was great was his romp in the hay with Kristen!

I have a bad feeling that this embryo storyline is going to ultimately fail. When you have the majority of the audience that wants to root for the kidnapper rather than the victim, you know you're really screwed. I think they should have tried harder to make Theresa sympathetic and they didn't do a good job at that. I think it's pretty sad how much everybody in Salem hates Theresa. I don't blame her for wanting to leave Salem. Why shouldn't she at this point? There's nothing for her there. I still think the baby should be given up to another family, if nothing else.

I just find this whole storyline depressing right now.

I too have a soft spot for Theresa and all she is going through. I did feel so bad for her today. Too bad Anne is such a poor comfort. Theresa really needs a mom to hold her and let her cry and help her sort it all out.

I wonder how Clint is going to get her out of town? But now if she goes missing no one will care since she just told Anne she wanted to run away and leave.

Well did you hear it or was I not listening close today...did not Kristen say baby Christopher is a match to Theresa but not to Brady? Well then who else could the baby daddy be....don't scream when I say this, but could he be JJ's. Theresa & Brady were hooked up for sometime she hadn't been near JJ for some time.....Please don't let these crazy writers loose their minds and make this baby's daddy be JJ!

I would really love it if the baby were J.J.'s, but extremely improbable. It just doesn't add up.

Also something else I noticed that took me by surprise: did Clint just confess to actually being the one that stabbed Sonny? I could've sworn it was Clyde! Wow, that is crazy! So looks like Clint might have ties much further than Theresa's. Then why did Clyde admit to Victor that he stabbed Sonny? Victor's going to war with Clyde over nothing then!

NOTE: Clint did not stab Sonny. Poster apparently misheard something - JS

Steffee, if I heard correctly they were talking about Theresa, not Brady, being a match for a bone marrow transplant. I'm pretty sure, but could be wrong, that it's rare that both parents could match or even siblings.

Steffee, I think Brady is not a match to donate whatever it is the baby needs but Theresa is a perfect match. I have always thought it would end up not being Brady's baby but it seems it is. I just cannot believe Melanie and Brady are figuring it all out! This is a first. They both seem to have brains. And if Kristen shows up with a baby, bam! It's gonna go down. My spot for Theresa is a little softer than it used to be. She has been a horrible person but her baby was stolen and that has affected her immensely.

Daniel! Someone please slap the crap out of him already. Before wasn't he telling Nicole just can't do it, don't trust you blah blah blah so she leaves has coffee with man which to Daniel is the equivalent of sleeping with him! It is insane how he is jumping all over her about it. And more insane that she's taking it. I hope she meant it when Maggie came in and asked if she was interrupting and Nicole said no I think we are done. Yes, please be done.

Eric and Serena. You would think it would dawn on him that something is up. How many times has he had to say to himself - well, that was weird. And I almost wish Nicole would have seen Xander manhandling Serena so she could be the hero. And does Eric not know that Xander is a Kiriakis. I find that rather odd.

Hallelujah and it's about time. Moving the storylines along as swift as today's segment with Melanie and Brady and most of the others makes the anticipation for tomorrow's show unbearable. Take note new writers. Challenge us to not want to hit fast forward. (except for spoiled brat Will and schizo Dr. Dan) Speed and great scripts is what all your DOOL loyal viewers want. Take the decision to watch the show or clean the oven out of our hands.

My favorite line or exchange today:

Anne (awkwardly hugging Theresa): Why are you crying?
Theresa (sobbing): Everybody hates me.
Anne: Yeah, but why are you crying?

LOL I got a good belly laugh out of it.

YAY KRISTEN'S BACK!!! Now is anybody else ready for her to leave again? I just can't stand this character and whatever appeal she has is a complete mystery for me. In fairness I will say that having her back on is good because it means that this nonsensical story is finally coming to an end. That can't happen soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

I was a Dan fan but today did it. He's down right confusing, cruel and mean to Nicole. Talk about head games. WOW! He tells her he can't trust her or be her friend yet he gives her a hard time over having coffee IN PUBLIC SURROUNDINGS with a Xander and continually insists and argues that she still has feelings for nitwit, oh, I mean Eric.

I think he likes her but can't admit it so he taking it out on the poor thing. Take a good look at this woman, you moron. She's far from perfect and has flaws. but she's a smart cookie and absolutely beautiful, so why is she taking his crap? Please give her character a better story.

I know Kristen has her admirers, I am not one of them.
And honestly, I really don't see any story moving along faster. Not at all. Just because the elephant is now smashed to pieces has not moved the endless quest to get the diamonds to the person who wants them. Now Serena has to try and come up with a really good reason to get into Dan's apt. and to get rid of whoever is in the room with her.
I absolutely HATE that the toddler who thinks she is a nurse came to the correct conclusion of what may have happened (and snotty Theresa should be grateful, I think) but of course, she never clued her doctor father, or Chief of Staff boss in on any of it, let alone any law enforcement people in town. I HATE THIS ALL.
And then, John finds he has a son, and instead of being happy, there is nothing but misery about it. Supposedly, Paul has left town, John won't talk to Will, is mad at Marlena, and really should have tried to talk to Tori "last night".
Sweeps is starting next week, so hopefully, some things will truly MOVE.

I was a Dan fan when he first appeared in Salem. Since then, he's been written as a complete hypocrite.

While I understand Nicole's bile towards Theresa, I really wish she'd have been above the ripping she gave her today. C'mon, Nicole. You're better than that.

Thanks for the summary.

You know it's a terrible show when the most exciting thing on the episode is the Kristen/Melanie/Brady/Theresa storyline, and Anne showing up. Seriously!!
I could care less about the Paige and JJ fiasco, featuring Eve and Jackie the Jacket! BORING!!! I'm equally bored by Serena and her diamonds. This is really incredibly silly and dull. Please, let her just take her diamonds and run away.

Don't even get me started on Daniel!! I feel so bad for Nicole! Can't believe I ever thought she and the judgmental Love Doctor would ever be a good pair. Why can't they just put her with Rafe already?

I can't stand Nicole's hypocrisy sometimes. Wow... did she really say Theresa was worse than her and Sami? And that nobody will miss her or care for her? What was that? That was pretty brutal. And she was the one that started the fight too. I know Theresa's nasty too but I wish Nicole was a bit more understanding. Somehow I don't think she and Theresa will ever be friends, just like Melanie and Theresa will never be friends. And what makes it even worse is that Nicole's a pariah too so she should know what it's like to be the town outcast. It's just disgusting to me.

Back