Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 15, 2015

As much as I can't stand the character, at 1:06pm I tweeted that Kristen was the entire show today and she was. I keep saying this but it really is a shame she raped Eric. The show could have kept her around as the next generation of Stefano. The actress does know how to command a scene like not many others.

That St. Luke's/DMansion living room hybrid set was bothering me the entire episode. And Hope and Aiden still don't have a home set to work with.

As I also tweeted to NBC, a better use of Eve today would have been to have her comforting her sister instead of arguing with her teenage daughter's teenage boyfriend/her own lover. MAKE IT STOP!!!!

However, the scenes between Jeannie T. and Miss Wrap Dress were fabulous. I especially loved how Anne didn't touch Jeannie T. when she hugged her. Hilarious! And I finally felt a little sorry for Miss Donovan. Not much but a little.

Daniel: :angry::angry::angry:

Nicole: Where is your self respect? HE IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

And I'm sorry but the way Daniel has been acting makes Eric look like a saint even though he is far from it. At least Eric admitted he was wrong and had an anger issue. Daniel does nothing of the sort. And I'm tired of conversations revolving around Daniel even when he is not in the scene!

The Brady and toddler scenes were strange. I almost expected Melanie to start crawling around the apartment with a pacifier. But at least the truth is out. I think Clint will manage to fly to Salem, kidnap Jeannie T, and return to Kristen before Brady and Melanie leave the apartment.

Really odd direction and editing again today.

Anne Milbauer hit the nail on the head about today's episode with "Oh, God, here we go again." We sure did with another round of Dr. Feely-Gropey dumping on Nicole, the Blue Bird-Xander-Eric yawner, Jeannie T.'s snark and tears, the endless JJ-Paige-Eve circus, and yet another diabolical, idiotic plot featuring Kristen, Dr. Mandrake, and Clint. Speaking of Kristen's creeps, they're so slimy that they make EJ and Stefano look like upstanding citizens. As for Eve and JJ, they really ought to remember that walls have ears and that way they were shouting, half of Ms. Larson's building is eventually going to figure out their dark, dirty secret. Finally, words cannot begin to describe the shabby way Dr. McScruffy treats Nicole. With his Eric obsession, this self-important, hypocritical horndog really ought to get together with the Paul-obsessed Will to discuss their fevered imaginations.

Can't believe I ever thought she and the judgmental Love Doctor would ever be a good pair. Why can't they just put her with Rafe already?

They can't put Nicole with Rafe because she gets too much airtime... :rolleyes:

I'm stunned that Eric allowed Melanie to speak, was able to comprehend her revelations, and believed her... all in one day. "I'm coming to join you, Elizabeth; this is the big one!" -- F. Sanford. :)

I can't stand Nicole's hypocrisy sometimes. Wow... did she really say Theresa was worse than her and Sami? And that nobody will miss her or care for her? What was that? That was pretty brutal. And she was the one that started the fight too. I know Theresa's nasty too but I wish Nicole was a bit more understanding. Somehow I don't think she and Theresa will ever be friends, just like Melanie and Theresa will never be friends. And what makes it even worse is that Nicole's a pariah too so she should know what it's like to be the town outcast. It's just disgusting to me.

Hi BrainiacGirl, That's so that we, the audience, get the hint that when Theresa disappears from the scene and leaves no message behind her, no one will care (although no one would care anyway). That there won't be any search, no police report of a missing person, etc...she will just have left town, as she had threatened in front of many people.

Yep, agree with that. The day was spent with Theresa being nasty to a lot of people, feeling so sorry for herself, talking of leaving town, not needing anyone there, yada, yada. You know, like the wicked witch who spreads crumbs or candy or something along a trail for Hansel & Gretl to follow, so she can lure them into the trap.
That is our writers, who figure they have to drop giant clues throughout the show, so we dummies will understand why no one will be looking or asking questions when Clint has Theresa do the disappearing act.

But then, we all know Nancy Drew & her sidekick, Ned will come riding in to the rescue at some point.

I understand that eweiner. I guess it's the writer's attempt to illustrate just how reviled Theresa really is and how much everybody hates her. And Brady and Melanie probably won't know that Theresa was kidnapped and they're going to save the baby not knowing what happened to her. You know, I thought more people would be happy that Theresa would disappear since nobody likes her and I doubt that would change even with her being a mom. I hope Higley/Griffith make drastic changes to her character or she will be gone next year.

Oh I think we are going to eventually get a clue as to why Theresa is so nasty to everyone. It really doesn't matter who it is, she has an insulting remark for anyone she knows. Which is why I like Anne, who seems to get it, ignore it, and doesn't kowtow to Theresa's pity parties.
I don't think everyone 'hates" Theresa. They don't like her, perhaps. And try to keep their distance. I sure would if every time I saw someone, they were insulting, and could not wait to throw a few digs my way.
In this episode, Nicole did absolutely NOTHING to Theresa, but Jeannie T just HAD to saunter up to the table and start throwing the verbal darts.
A guy turned her down with her flirting, and she later sees him with Nicole, so it is time to throw spitballs at Nicole?
Sadly, Theresa continually offers herself on a silver platter to any guy who comes along. She obviously doesn't know what the guy is like, and could care less if he is bad news. Clint, Vargas are perfect examples. In the short time she has been in town, she has come on to nearly every available male who glanced her way. Lucky Eric is a relative, or he would have been a target as well.

I would love to hear Dr. Mandrake tell Kristen that comes with the stealing of a fetus and implanting it in an OLD lady!! It would just make me happy to have her happiness explode by knowing it was her fault even though I know in my heart that it's not so...it's just that she never gets her "just desserts"!!

I hope you're right, Poirot. I really do. I am desperate for something, ANYTHING that will provide an explanation for her behavior!

I think the court might be secretly hoping that she's dead so they won't have to deal with her anymore.

No, Clint didn't stab Sonny. I have no idea where BraniacGirl got that from.

Clint works for Kristen, who had nothing to do with Sonny's stabbing.

One of Clyde's goons stabbed Sonny.

I've edited BraniacGirl's post so no one else reads that and spreads it around as "gospel truth".

I' m So late posting. I tried signing in this morning. I'm not sure what
I was doing wrong.

So Christopher needs a bone marrow transplant. Mandrake is the
only thinking straight about finding someone else. Clint did not
do a good job last time since Melanie figured it out.

How long will take the people in Salem to realize Theresa is gone?
I thought it was interesting Anne, Nicole and even Eric said things
to her. I think Eric mentioned shock therapy.

Kristen said the Salem PD is stupid. Maybe Rafe will figure Theresa is gone :)

I'm surprised Maggie didn't tell Paige what was stolen. Maybe
Paige will find out next week.

Back