Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 17, 2024

Thanks for the summary. I truly have no words for this stinker.

Paulina being radioactive, Julie being at the cabin, Johnny & Chanel honeymooning there in the first place, a snowstorm this late in the season., none makes sense. It's just campy filler, content for the sake of content, meant to be used and forgotten.

The baby lie storyline is dragging on way too long, to the point where I almost don't care if the truth even comes out anymore.

Not enjoying anything about Konstantin. I regret that the vets are being wasted on him and this moronic plot.

Hey, DaysD.......woke up this morning to find a white world outside. Yep, snowed during the night, and now (7:30 a.m.) the major stuff has stopped, but a few flakes coming down here and there. Yep, it DOES do freak snow storms in April. Today is April 20th! And back, several years ago, we had a snow on May 3rd. Was opening day of fishing season, guarantee you, the fishermen were not happy at all. Especially, as there was still ice on the lake, so they could only fish the rivers.

The sooner Konstantin is gone, the better, agree it is moronic plot. And I truly hate baby stealing storylines. Hope the temps get something more appealing going soon.

I'm a little bit more south than Poirot and we've had two May snowstorms in the last 10 years!

But, they melt away fast after a day of chaos. That said, the "writers" would make it snow in July if it suited a dumb plot. And it's obvious these stories are running in circles trying not to actually do/change anything.

Back