Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 3, 2024

Do we know where Jada moved from?
Yes, Seattle. That was established before Bobby/Everett came to town.

Reminder that Everett's full name was Robert Everett Stein and mother's maiden was Lynch. I try to use Bobby/Everett when talking about Jada's POV and Everett/Bobby when talking about his or Stephanie's. But I'm only as consistent as the "great" writers let me be. *wink*

Ah thanks. I think I had no idea where Jada came from and then somehow assumed where she was from.

I just hope we aren't doing a split personality thing again. And I don't get where or when Everett not knowing his father is coming from. If we're supposed to think it's from the accident then his girlfriend Stephanie should have been able to fill in blanks of some sort. Even if he lied about them. Not sure Jada has any answers there either. It's just all very odd when it comes to the other people in his life and maybe I'll be pleasantly shocked by some good writing that ultimately explains it all.

The fact that they were expensive and they took the pants he was wearing that night were what Rafe accepted as evidence. Sorry if that wasn't clear in the post. I'm not sure the writers are fully clear on it either (I didn't see the frame-up days).
That's probably true. But the person who shot Harris could have changed clothes before they got home.

Will the Salem PD investigate the pants worn in video? Will they find out where there pants were bought
and who bought them? I won't hold my breath.

Back