Days of Our Lives - Wed. Aug. 25, 2010

I don't think so. Shawn D was never mentioned. I thought Bo or Caroline would have said something about calling and letting him know.

Baker mentions that if it wasn't for him, Bo would be toast......to Bo. Carly is there, in my opinion, to hear Bo talk about Hope, and to see his emotions.

As to Hope......regular Hope does not remember what she did as night time Hope, so she only knows what she has figured out.........not what she remembers. Whatever she says, well, we won't know til Thursday. :)

I realize right now Hope doesn't remember what she did as night time Hope. I'm just speculating on what could happen. We haven't heard a medical professional talk in enough detail about the sleeping pill and if it's possible for Hope to regain all her memory. I'd just like to see her remember how Dr. Dick supported her during a very difficult time emotionally. That would certainly be a surprise in the story line.

If vivian does any type of harm to maggei in any way. I feel sorry for her because victor and melanie will make sure she pays dearly. melanie loves maggie with everything in her. so if vivian harms maggie. that will be the last straw for melanie and she will probably try to kill her. melanie overlooked vivian trying to kill her, but if she messes with maggie. melanie will destroy her.

Goodness, the thoughts of Victor and Melanie out for blood makes me want to duck and run! And they wouldn't even be after me, I just wouldn't want to be anywhere near by when those two detonate! I watch enough Myth Busters to know what happens when things go BOOM.

Just watched the show. The wedding scenes were certainly intense. I know many on the board find Rafe boring, but they way he played EJ today. It was great. EJ is a squirmin and there is nothing he can do to stop it. I do have to say the court room scenes were just as thrilling and I could see in Carly's eyes that she knows her time with Bo is coming to an end. I can not wait for the big reveal tomorrow and the aftermath on Friday. I know many will be hurling at the Sami and Rafe reunion, but I like them a lot so I am looking forward to it. I just hope she has to beg for forgiveness before he sweeps her into his arms.

Thanks for the recap Barb...only complaint is what the heck is Carly doing in that courtroom...IMO she has NO business being there because what is going on is between BO and HOPE and THEIR FAMILY NOT HER she already caused enough damage to that family. Unless that scene was to show Carly hearing how much Bo wants to be there for Hope and that their relationship is OVER. And thank you Dr. Baker for telling BO what his actions the past couple of months have done to his daughter.

~Ana

I enjoyed the entire show today. I even enjoyed the scenes between Brady and Nicole. I usually find him boring but today he seemed more "real" in his scenes with both Nicole and Maggie. Wish he would lose the beard though.

Great show today! The show has gotten better as I've been able to watch several eppys without touching the FF button. Great Job by all! Especially loved Dr. Baker! He put it right out there for Bo and it was absolute joy to watch...

Today's show was great. Rafe ever so carefully, without touching him, squeezed EJ's head through a very emotional vise. EJ went back and forth from "I love you Samatha" to "the true snake in the grass he is". James Scott must have been exhausted by the time they finished the taping of these scenes. Applaud, applaud for an acting job well done.

I loved Dr. Baker, he was so right on when talking to Bo about his part in sending Hope over the edge. I'm sorry to hear he is going to confess, but then he loves Hope so he won't want her to have to indure the defense attorney's questioning. Richard Callahan another excellent actor.

Carly could see her realtionship with Bo slipping away, but I don't think Bo has come to that realization yet. Bo said he was glad Carly came to the courtroom today...he's still playing both sides of this story Hope's husband and Carly's Lover.

Loved the whole darn show today..Anxiously awaiting tomorrow's episode.

Well gosh, of course Bo is keeping Carly around....Hope is locked away and little Bo still gets very very lonesome......

Back