Days of Our Lives - Wed., Dec. 12, 2018

I enjoy Leo's snark and I appreciate the levity he and Sheila bring. But the question is shouldn't we as the audience be able to take him seriously as a bad guy? I mean Greg Rikaart (Leo) is doing a great job and he's clearly having s ball but does anybody really buy Leo as a shrewd con man and blackmailer? Because to me he's coming across more as a comic who's about to do a late-night set at a nearly empty club in the Poconos.
This is a great idea. When his plot against Sonny collapses in flames as it surely will, Leo could do stand-up at that favorite resort for Salemites, the Green Mountain Lodge. He'd probably get plenty of laughs with Big Boy Sonny jokes or doing impressions of Victor at his grouchiest. In fact, Julie and Chloe ought to hire him to do his act at Doug's Place. This perpetually half-empty establishment is badly in need of some attraction to bring in the customers. Presently, the food and the drinks just aren't doing it.

Sheila only called him that after she called Sonny by his full name of Jackson. Then she looked at Leo and said "Leonardo?" and he shrugged, smirked, and said "sure", as if he was going to say "yeah, why not?"

Reminded me of when Chad asked Stefano if he'd call him Chadsworth (since Stefano tended to use people's full names). I think Stefano asked if that was his real name and Chad said no. But we still joke and refer to him as Chadsworth.

Re: Holly

So, if Eric and Brady heard Nicole say before she died that she wanted Eric to take care of Holly (I don't remember her actual words, which may make a difference, but clearly intent was understood by both) and, if before Nicole knew Eric was an option she writes a note on notebook paper to Chloe asking her to raise Holly, do either of them have a leg to stand on? Neither option is "official". A timeline of her wishes can clearly be shown (proven? maybe not)... does the timing of her wishes matter if neither expressions of those wishes were made legally? Will Brady support Eric as a witness to those wishes, or will he support Chloe because he's "done with" Eric? Or will he support Maggie? How long will it take to actually consider Holly's best interest as opposed to adults reacting to their anger at one another?

It appears his real name is Matthew Cooper. So if the marriage license says Leo Stark, one would think it wasn't legal. Then again, this is Salem.
JS, the prevailing opinion is that a Sonny-Leo marriage license that uses "Leo Stark" instead of "Matthew Cooper" would be legal because Sonny knew exactly whom he was marrying. If instead, Leo called himself Johnny Damon or Leonardo DiCaprio and foolish Big Boy Sonny thought he was actually marrying one of those two film stars, the marriage would be invalid.

Back