Days of Our Lives - Wed. Dec. 9, 2009

Hope is definitely menopausal. What other reason could she have for being so dense? It is so stupid to not tell her Carly's big secret, though. she could surely keep it to herself.

Sorry, I don't agree. Hope has a BIG mouth. The secret would be all over town within minutes! Look how fast she tipped off Victor that Carly was in town!

As far as hormones, they may play a part ..... BUT she's reverting to being a spoiled brat. She wants what she wants, when she wants it and everybody else be da*ned! (Early signs of this include the Larry Welsh fiasco)

She's the one that originally left, and she's the one who should be begging to come home, admitting SHE made a mistake, not making demands!

Send her over to Switz. for a visit w/Marlena, she needs a LOT of therapy!

Thank you Barb~
Yea Brady, come help out Nicole -Arianna is right he still loves her. Rafe sounds as bad as EJ grabbing her. Threats will not get answers from someone who has none.. they have not figure that out yet.

Rafe grabbing a woman who has just tried to harm him in restraint so she doesn't fly the coop is the same as EJ grabbing her by the throat while she's helpless in a hospital bed....:confused:, how is this the same thing? Not to say, Rafe is not feeling the pressure, so it is a good thing Brady has shown up...

Actually, when you see it, he has to hold her to prevent her from harming him with the scissors, and then to prevent her from taking off. (And in the actress's pregnant condition, he has to hold her the way he is doing)

i think Hope only blabbed to Vic about Carly because she was hurt and thought that Vic might do some talkin to Bo. I think if Bo and Carly made it clear to her about the whole daughter sitch, Hope would keep quiet and even help. She still would prob not be a happy camper, but who would be with their husband's ex love around? Hope knows she has messed up big time by leaving Bo the first time, and she can't seem to put herself back on the right track with him (i.e. her attitude). Maybe she is menopausal. Shes about the right age, right? Maybe thats whats been wrong with Kate all these years! Hee hee!

I am now confused by the Sydney s/l. I just don't have a clue about who took her. I would say the motel lady, but that's kinda obvious and days might just be adding a twist, so who knows? I am ready for to be over, and I hope she's home for Christmas and everyone can spend the holidays gettin along. EJ of course will need an attitude change for this to happen. (I can just see it-"Why can't I open my presents first?" says EJ as he pouts and crosses his arms. lolol)

For the love of Pete, Carly you ain't gotta go home, but you can't stay there!!!

Thanks for the Write up!

So I am thinking that Sydny wont be home till christmas. Brady I don't get him , I mean how stupid is he.

I know that we all don't like EJ. but when EJ and Sami have "their" moments together I just love it.

Then at the same time I sorta like RAfe..

Who really is carly's daguther. I am thinking that its Mia. only because sometimes I feel that she is more concerned about mia then she is of Mel.

Phi.. that guy just makes me sick how he is forever drowling on MEL.

HOpe. I am over this is my husband back of &*(%$ , when she does not even want to be in the same house with her husband. HOpe is just becoming to much for me.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

EJ Pouting at Christmas ROFLOL Almost had coffee all over my computer! That image will keep me laughing all day!!!!

That IS a funny image! But I'm wondering who is going to exchange presents with him, if he and Stefano are still on the outs. Maybe Lexie will take pity on him.

Back