Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 20, 2013

When that thug grabbed Nicole as she walked in I flashbacked to (Gus was it?) Vivian's right hand guy that grabbed Nicole at the police station. That poor girl has the worst timing when entering places!

Julie, Julie, Julie. It's nice to see her, especially in a scene with "little Julie" being Sami. Is it normal to just walk into a hospital room with a doctor and a patient after overhearing confidential things, no matter who the two are? That's getting involved just as much as Sami is. It kind of shows their similarities.

Sami's delivery is over the top, as usual, but I am glad she is interfering with the baby storyline. If not, Will is so jaded by Nick's manipulations, there would have already been a wedding and plans to have Nick's name as the father on the birth certificate when the baby arrives. Hopefully Sami's rants and pushing herself into the whole baby thing helps Will to open his eyes to Nick's manipulations. I do agree with everyone about how Sami is going about this, but don't want her to butt out.

Loved the Rafe/Nicole scenes. They claim to be only friends....but after Rafe hugged her and said "Are you sure you want to go?", their facial expressions and body language certainly implied there is much more than 'friendship' beneath the surface!

Great chemistry with those two!

Back