Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 21, 2018

Oh Mags, why did you have to go through Victor's phone? Please don't make him 'fess up. I like this whole Eve/Brady storyline, and I want it to end with Theresa coming back and claiming her man (and Brady dropping Eve faster than you can say boo) and finally letting Brady be happy.

Also, Claire, just stop. Advice to Ciara, you should have just made up something that will shut Claire up. Then she'd go away.

I thought the episode was OK. Not the most exciting yet there were some nice interactions, such as Brady/Eric/Jennifer/Eve (OK, not nice, but it was good to see it), Steve & Tripp, Kayla & Steve, Maggie & Victor, Marlena & John. As for the recording, I wouldn't be surprised if it played into the reveal of Sami's romp with Rafe. But that's probably the best way for it to come out. I'm still tired of Claire fighting with Ciara. I wish one of them would move out already. In real life, that probably would've happened between two young people who don't get along.

Yes, Ciara could certainly move back home, Claire could move back with Marlena & John...even Tripp could move back with Steve & Kayla. All want to be on their own......Claire & Ciara are niece/aunt, so will always be in each other's lives no matter what. But I do think the squabbling has gotten old. As has Claire's self -absorption. she returned home unexpectedly, and everyone has to drop everything to focus on her, including telling her something none of her business.

Back