Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 5, 2014

It was a fun episode.

yes, Sami said some strange things today and I'm sure most of the viewers
snickered. I thought it was interesting Sami didn't care at all EJ was naked

Abby overheard the conversation EJ and Sami had. She knows he's been kicked out
of Sami's bed. Now she's going to wonder if that was the reason why they had SEX.
Then Sami mentioned Nick. Will Abby question EJ again about that?

I hope there was a hair dryer in the shower area. Probably not a good idea if
Abby left with wet hair.

I figure JJ did his happy dance too soon, but it was fun to watch him and
Kurt do it. What will Theresa do now?

Nice to see Theo and Abe today.

The best part was when Daniel jumped out of the cabin and knocked the gun
out of Chyka's hand. I laughed.

I looked up heights:

James Scott (EJ) is 6'4"...Kate Mansi (Abby) is 5'2"...so that was quite a hoist.

Allison Sweeney (Sami) is 5'5"...and for historical purposes, Casey Deidrick (Chad) is 6'6".

But, hey, everyone is the same height lying down in a bed and standing up in a shower.:wink:

redsquirrel - maybe when rafe is able to dance, he can do other things with jordan, and we will see him in a towel/shower soon. He should be able to move back home any day now and needs to get that shower going!

i do agree that Rafe wears a towel better than anyone else on the show,:clap:

Speaking of towels, that was disgusting when Chyka told Nicole he remembered her body under the towel, the creep.:tsk:

:OT:Speaking of nude scenes...I'm sure many of you heard the story of "A Star Is Born"...when Barbara Streisand got into the tub with Kris Kristofferson, he was completely naked and not wearing whatever he was supposed to be wearing. Maybe that's what made her hit all those high notes!

I had thought Alison Sweeney(Sami) was more like 5'3" or 5'4". I know IMDB says 5'5" but she is not much taller than Kate Mansi(Abby) when both are in heels.

Some didn't find the shower scenes all that enjoyable understandably LOL. Read this little gem that I ran into on twitter.

"Good morning twitter peeps. Listen if you are disgusted by Days of late, you can go to http://fcc.gov and file a complaint!

it could cost them up to $200K for each violation."

Why didn’t they report Ej raping Sami that is far more disgusting then a shower scene!

The problem is so easily fixed STOP WATCHING! CHANGE THE CHANNEL! Two options pick one!

And it's not being done because someone is offended, this is a vendetta against DAYS because it is "destroying" Sami/EJ as evidenced by the following. Someone tried to reason that there would be no uproar if it was Sami/EJ in the shower and that filing a complaint with the FCC is serious to which the person responded:

-Yes but there's a difference when it fits in the story and when its done for shock value.......Besides James Scott (EJ) won't get in trouble. it will be the show and hey if I have to suffer through this mess, so do they.

Back