Days of Our Lives - Wed. Jan. 6, 2016

When Nicole was saying goodbye to Daniel before the orderlies took him, if you look closely at his face, it appears there is a tear starting to form in the outer corner of his right eye.

A testament to Nicole's acting, and his personal love for the actress. :love:

Chad's near-instant recovery from brain-washing is very impressive... particularly because it included total recall. Abby will now be able to trust him completely. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Those orderlies would have had to be very selective about disconnecting Daniel's life-support equipment. Most of it would have accompanied him to the very downsized OR.

@Dr.Baker: "slipped the leash," a good turn of phrase! I am having EnglishLit. memories. :)

@soapnut, thanks for the immunosuppressant info! You have hit upon one of my pet peeves, the transplanting of organs that are not closely matched. We need a more organized system.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Yes, I thought the same thing. Those organs have to be kept going until removal, in order to keep them viable. There should have been a huge team in there, as other organs were to be removed and put on ice. But they only appeared to concentrate on the heart.
Soapdom!!!

Back