Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 8, 2014

EJ and Abby was great! I am a a little worried though, I like them too much for this to be it. The problem is that EJ still loves Sami (or obsessed, take your pick). I wonder if EJ would ever let himself to get close to her again like that. He will probably do anything he can to avoid it. I just hope he is not mean to her. It looked to me Abby still wants his Dark Prince in her life.. maybe even more than friends. I also wonder if she (Abby) would be understanding if the truth came out. However she knows he came there to talk to her about not telling Hope for Gabi.

It could never be over after only one time!! There would have been no need for this to happen only once....can you imagine the fleeting looks that will pass between them any time they bump into each other? I expect that they are too attracted to each other to simply go home, have a cold shower and forget what was a sweet, tender moment or two or three!!

Maybe Ciara is the one doing the bullying?

I hope not, but it's possible.

Hope talked to Father Matt. We're not sure what he told her,
but she asked Ciara again. Then she asked Helen to call her if
she found out if others were bothering Ciara.

It's sad Ciara is going to the church school and children
are still doing bad things to others.

Rafe explaining to Jordan that he was from West Salem (I think?) and then asking her why she decided to come to Salem in the first place..

I missed that part of the conversation, but that's not correct. It's always been said that Rafe wasn't from Salem; he just decided to stay there after falling in love with Sami and baby Grace.

I don't know where the safe house was located, but it was NOT all that far from the main part of Salem. And while IN the safe house, Rafe did mention he was a street kid, bad news, til one of the nuns from the convent across the street took him in hand, straightened him out, and on a better path in life.
When Rafe or Hilda went out, they would be in Salem. Heck, that is where Hilda was killed, down by those docks.

But I will agree that I had not heard of West Salem before. There HAS been another town not too far away that has been mentioned at times, cannot remember it's name right now.

And just an aside, there is a town called West Chicago, just outside of Chicago. AND, I have family who live in Salem, WI, and there is also a West Salem. LOLOL (but in a different part of the state. And there is both a Salem & a West Salem in Illinois. :)

Poirot, I know what you mean about the other town. I think it starts with a B, but I can't remember the name.

Just want to say "WILL ROCKS!" I love all the drama that is taking place right now, not a dull moment! Hope's hair looks fabulous and she looked so good in that dress. I really want JJ to come up with a plan to blow Theresa out of the water. Something 'epic', sorry if that term offends anyone. For some reason I can't help but feel sorry for EJ, and the despair he is feeling, hopelessness. He's selling it. I'm absorbing his misery! When this mess hits the fan it's going to blow on to a lot of people in Salem and the effects will be felt for a long miserable time. Kate always looks great no matter what, especially when she's being devious. I thought it was funny when Sonny was so careful shutting the door to the baby's room, then Gabi goes in, not so carefully.

Back