Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 8, 2014

Really LOVED the EJ/Abby scenes again...they are clearly smitten with one another yet not ready to admit it to themselves yet. I loved when he put her coat on her as well and she touched his hands. So subtle yet romantic.

@Mandie I agree with everything you said in your first post!

Hope: Buy a cardigan please

Jordan: Buy a hoodie to wear over the Coach shirt please

Kate really needs a new orbit. I'm glad they are FINALLY seeming to move Jordan's story along however, Kate is just annoying. They could have just had Sheryl come to town on her own.

Still feel bad for JJ though it's own stupidity now for not telling Daniel about Theresa. Or even Abby. I bet she'd keep it from Jen if he asked her to.

Enjoyed Theresa and Ciara together for some reason

Really like Lucas better with Jordan than Sheryl although right now I could care less about either woman

I liked the fact that we had a lot of characters on today but the show didn't seem difficult to follow either

No Comment on new Will just yet

Hallelujah 2 days in a row of Rafe!

Was it just me or did anyone else noticed that Guy Wilson (Will) looked a little uncomfortable around Ariana today. Maybe just being his first day on set.

I noticed that he didn't go near Arianna at all. i was thinking that was done purposely as this may have been a rapid switch from Chandler Massey(old Will). He may not have had time to warm up to the twins who play Arianna yet.

Chandler Massey (old Will) and Freddie Smith (Sonny) are very familiar to that baby, while Guy Wilson (new Will) is not, and it will probably take a while for the babies to get to "know" him.

Who knows? Maybe originally he did go to take the baby, and she began crying or something???

I have to admit that there is definite chemistry between EJ and Abby, and I don't think they will be able to stop what they started. How this will play out should be very interesting. After all, Salem is full of spies, wide eyes and some in disguise!

At first, it seemed like Abe was still distrustful of JJ and was going to ask him to empty his bag even though he wasn't one of the shoplifters. I'm glad this didn't blow up in JJ's face. He really has to find a way to shut Theresa down. And don't we all?
Apparently, Theresa found it amusing that Ciara was having problems in school and possibly lying to her mother. Great role model. :sarcasm:

Nice debut by Guy Wilson (Will). To me, he bears a slight resemblance to a young Kevin Bacon...let's hear it for the boy! He also looks like he could be Sami's son. I think he has a more chiseled face than Chandler Massey (former Will), who has a baby face. I wanted to see him interact with Ari and hope there are some scenes with them together soon.

Judging by Sheryl's reaction (another leather jacket wearer) to seeing Jordan, something bad happened between them. I'm thinking perhaps it involves a man, we'll have to wait and see. She seems like a decent person, so far, and Lucas is obviously smitten. I look forward to hearing more of her story. Kate is very clever the way she slowly extracts information without being too obvious.

Loved seeing Rafe walking with crutches and anticipate his complete walking freedom soon and returning to his apartment.

I liked it when Hope made herself available for Abby, should she need to talk to someone. We all know what Abby won't be discussing, at least for now.

I didn't notice the closet, but then again, I wasn't looking for it...sorry! But I believe I DID see the window. Yeah, I pay attention. :confused:

I forgot to mention that yesterday, after "the deed was done," both Abby and EJ had the same look on their face as did Billy Crystal after he was intimate with Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally"...complete and utter shock and disbelief!

I think it will take a little time to get use to the current Will. The previous Will had a happier demeanor, smiled a lot, and this one seems more serious. I think in certain situations it will be good that there is a more serious looking, acting Will. I definitely will give him time to adjust to the role and feel comfortable.

Still not sure about EJ and Abby, I think she's going to end up pregnant which will cause a huge uproar with Sami and of course every Horton on the planet!

I'm so over Kate and her meddling into everyone's life...she needs to either get her own life or move out of town!

The show wasn't exciting like yesterdays.

Nice to see Abe. Someone mentioned yesterday
maybe the store owner would let JJ off the hook. He did.

I enjoyed seeing Ciara with her friend. I guess Ciara is being
bullied by school mates. That's sad.

I'm glad JJ was able to tell Rory what was going on
with Theresa. Theresa seems to get a long with children
and not adults for some reason.

Did Kate lose something at the club or did she
just go in to say something to Rafe? I wondered
if she lost NIck's phone and not a tablet.

Rafe explaining to Jordan that he was from West Salem (I think?) and then asking her why she decided to come to Salem in the first place.....given the fact that they have already spent months together at the hospital ,when 'small talk' would have happened between them, I would have thought that today's discussion between them would have happened long ago.

Rafe explaining to Jordan that he was from West Salem (I think?) and then asking her why she decided to come to Salem in the first place.....given the fact that they have already spent months together at the hospital ,when 'small talk' would have happened between them, I would have thought that today's discussion between them would have happened long ago.

I missed this comment but saw it posted on twitter. Wasn't it implied in the safehouse that Rafe was not from Salem? Why did all 3 of his siblings have to come to Salem from out of town?

This show is almost 50 years old. Has anyone ever even heard of West Salem? :rolleyes:

Back