Days of our Lives - Wed., July 24, 2019

Mine replayed overnight that I recorded. I think everyone got the gist of what happened. Please oh please can the real Nicole come back so we stop all this Eric/Sarah garbage??!! I am tired of Rex saying things like he knows Eric and Sarah have the hots for the each other, then they go a completely different way. Enough already!!

I agree with everyone, why do Eric, Rex and Xander all want Little Miss Sarah??!! She is not all that and a bag of chips!! Though she was showing a lot of cleavage today!! They should be at the Salem Inn!! Doctors!! They have to have money!!

I bet the actress loves still getting to play crazy Claire! Even crazier!!

I am so happy that Dr. Shah had major reservations about going out with Jennifer. But he did relent and say yes. So what's going to happen, in the middle of their date, Jack is going to rush in saying "Jennifer, I remember!" (Though he took fake serum, so probably not) Or is Eric going to come back for a second chance?! Or is Dr. Dan going to come back from the dead?

Last edited by a moderator:
A few belated comments on this episode.

Jack's memory restoration kit: Mass marketing these kits sounds like a good business opportunity for Xander. If they make enough money, the X-Man could impress Victor. Making big bucks for Titan would mean that he wouldn't have to slum it by working with the likes of Kristen and Eve.

Monopoly money: Does University Hospital pay its employees with this stuff? Why else would two doctors first bunk with sourpuss Eric and then run over to the K-mansion?

Fool me once, etc.: Poor, foolish Dr. Shah has agreed to go out with fickle Jenny yet again. Hasn't he heard the old saying: "Fool me one shame on you, fool me twice shame on me?"

Everybody's nightmare: The writers might also want to have Claire fill the night dreams of others whom she holds a grudge against: Shawn & Belle (poor parenting), Ciara & Ben (for not being the perfect victims), Trippy (for dumping her), and Eve (for leading her astray).

Didn't Abe or someone get an eye transplanted from someone who later came back to life or appeared with two eyes?

DBF, the saying about "fool me once....." was exactly what came to my mind too. My dad used to express that sentiment with a bit of a twist: I may get bitten by a rattlesnake more than once, but the same one's not going to bite me twice.

Abe got cornea transplants from Zack Brady........

Jack's organs were donated during the Salem Stalker storyline. But after the viewers were outraged over the whole storyline and NBC told Days to "fix it, no matter how you do it", then all the characters were found to be alive and everything turned out just to be an illusion set forth by Andre. So with the stroke of a pen, Jack wasn't really dead and his organs weren't really donated. :rolleyes:

Okay, thanks, I guess I got all that jumbled up. Then there was Johnny (?) who lost an eye but then seemed to always have two good eyes after that story was over. And was it Philip's leg that seemed to regrow? I don't know how much of that is right but I do know some strange things have happened. Haha!

Yes, Johnny had his eye removed due to cancer and was fitted with a prosthetic eye. But it was never mentioned again. And Philip appeared to regrow his leg.

I’m thinking Xander would be so lovable and would shower the right woman with all kinds of wonderful

Back