Days of Our Lives - Wed. July 8, 2009

I am thinking that Johnny is Lucas's son as well as Sydney being his daughter. I am hoping that this will come out and that Sami and Lucas are together forever.

I am thinking that Johnny is Lucas's son as well as Sydney being his daughter. I am hoping that this will come out and that Sami and Lucas are together forever.

Me Too!! I know you stopped watching the show, but I'm really glad you didn't leave us. I really expect both Johnny and Sydney will turn out to be Lucas' children and Lucas and Sami to reunite. How, when, why and for how long is a different matter, I guess that partly depends on just how long the show is on the air.

So Rafe fessed up about Emily, but Sami didn't ask the natural next question: How did Emily die?

Did anyone notice the lack of continuity today when EJ said he wanted to speak with Nicole and sent Stefano away. Before the commercial, Nicole was holding Sydney. After the commercial, Sydney was nowhere to be seen. Nicole looked beautiful today. When you think about it, it is so ironic that EJ gave Nicole a locket with pictures of Sami's children.

Arianna was truly evil to spill the dirty water on Melanie. Melanie did not at all deserve it. She was trying to be nice. Arianna is just a witch. That action should be a red flag for Brady and in my book says a lot about Arianna -- nothing good.

Thanks for the summary, Barb!

Maybe she died of boredom from watching Arianna and Brady together. :)

Emily either died from an illness or was killed. Well, I guess we can rule out an illness 'cuz there'd be no reason to keep that secret.

I still don't think Rafe is keeping a "secret." He has answered Sami's questions and it's plain that it is still painful for him to talk about Emily. Sami and Rafe have not made any kind of commitment to each other except for declaring their love and an occasional romp.

...it is so ironic that EJ gave Nicole a locket with pictures of Sami's children.

My only thoughts were that it was a cheap gift. He gave Nicole her own locket! :rotfl:

Melanie purposely bumped into Arianna and made her fall off the chair into Brady's arms...course, Mel was taking a chance that Brady would turn away at the last minute and she could have broken Arianna's neck but it is Melanie we're talking about...!!! So, anyway, I think maybe Melanie did deserve a bit of her soaking....and I loved Nathan's reactions to finding Melanie in the shower....he's starting to grow on me a bit....

Wasn't Nicole exceptionally pretty today in her bright dress....!!!

And yes, kpatch, I agree.....I kept telling Sami, "Ask him how she died", but she didn't listen to me... :duh:

And yes, kpatch, I agree.....I kept telling Sami, "Ask him how she died", but she didn't listen to me... :duh:

That girl never listens to anyone! Do you know how many times I've screamed advice to her but it's just like she can't even hear me... like she's just automatically following some predetermined script or something and oblivious to everything else.

I agree that it would be normal to ask "How did she die?" Maybe Sami didn't ask because she already saw how sad it made Rafe and didn't want to hurt him any further. Still, if it was me, I would have asked.

Yes, it seems to me ever since Grace died they have made Nicole look beautiful. Before that they had made her look a bit hard.
But that floral dress on her was stunning!!!

That girl never listens to anyone! Do you know how many times I've screamed advice to her but it's just like she can't even hear me... like she's just automatically following some predetermined script or something and oblivious to everything else.

Weird huh...???? :rotfl:

Back