Days of Our Lives Wed., June 12, 2019

That is something nowadays that irks me. Everyone eats out. (so of course no one washes dishes, even so far as putting them in a dishwasher).
This is what was good about Mami Hernandez. She actually prepared meals in a kitchen and served them to her dysfunctional family. Actually, it's too bad that they haven't brought back Mami. (She's a lot more interesting than the awful Sarah or deadly Rexy.) She could slap some sense into her wayward daughter Gabi, and help prevent Rafe from picking another lemon in the garden of love.

Was surprised to hear Rex mention baby Emily today.
Maybe Mimi is coming back with the baby.

That is something nowadays that irks me. Everyone eats out. (so of course no one washes dishes, even so far as putting them in a dishwasher). Hope no longer has a home, neither does John & Marlena, Kayla (& Patch). Rex & Sarah are still mooching off Eric in his apt. but they all only seem to use the entry way/foyer. LOL
The mayor & his wife, who is police commissioner live in a hotel room. Egads. Oh, yeah, Abe no longer has a home either. And everyone, I do mean everyone practically LIVES in the square. Seems you cannot go anywhere in Salem unless you walk thru the square. Over done, Days, overdone.
Only at Rafe's house, which is only a kitchen.

Last edited by a moderator:
We speculated AV is Ava Vitali, AD was either Anjelica Deveraux or Andre DiMera, but it could also be Antony DiMera, VA is Vivian Alamain and JD was Jack Deveraux.
We noted last year that AD could've been Anjelica or Andre. But now with Xander bringing up Tony (Antony), I'm guessing he'll turn up soon.

While SD is probably Stefano, I doubt they'll resurrect the character considering the actor has died.

Although, heck, it could be Stefano's father, Santo, well-preserved for being over 100 years old. :rolleyes:

Don't forget Sami DiMera, Sydney DiMera, .....and Stefano who could be an experiment failure.

They could go the Princess Gina route and have Stefano's memories downloaded on to a chip and implanted into any guy.

Don't forget Sami DiMera, Sydney DiMera, .....and Stefano who could be an experiment failure.
Well, Sami doesn't seem likely since she's had (off-screen) interaction with people (including Rafe seeing her not that long ago, and I would figure he would notice if something was off). Sydney never died (she's supposed to be with Sami and the other kids), so that doesn't seem likely either, although anything is possible in Salem, and they can retcon anything they want. Of course, those could have been rooms labeled that way for "just in case of emergency" holding.

And also, those rooms could have been labeled because some sort of story was planned that got scrapped..........or to purposely lead viewers astray, playing guessing games, etc.

Back